• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Alexis put her drawing to the side, pulled out her phone and decided to play a few rounds on a game.

Matthew climbed up the tree midway.
Damien was off the bus before long and looking at the tree. it didn't take long for him to reach the top.once he was there he look out and began to excitedly shout something about being lord of all he surveys.
"That didn't take long." Pete deadpanned. Johnson responded by trying to get even higher which almost made him lose his balance and fall. He spent the remained of his time clinging to the tree fearfully.
Aquamari returned to the tree along with Peter and Damien. She smiled happily watching the two boys climb up the tree. The girl was over all happy seeing all her classmates up in the tree. Pulling out her phone she took some pictures of the tree with her classmates. Her last photo making sure she came out in the corner of the photo.
The blue haired girl smiled walking to the base of the tree as she placed her phone away and climbed up the tree. Deciding to stop half way up as the top is full.
She turned looking over to johnson. "It's okay Johnson. We'll make sure you don't fall"
Ryan walks up near the tree and stops a few feet in front of it.
"Sooooo is this some sort of impromptu treehouse you all are in...you know, minus the house?"

"Sooooo is this some sort of impromptu treehouse you all are in...you know, minus the house?"
"Yep, its the all mighty Mr. Arvid" she said raising her arms up in the air. "Its a wonderful climbing tree,.. or a hang out tree" she said kicking her feet back and forward "come hang out with us"

Aquamari returned to the tree along with Peter and Damien. She smiled happily watching the two boys climb up the tree. The girl was over all happy seeing all her classmates up in the tree. Pulling out her phone she took some pictures of the tree with her classmates. Her last photo making sure she came out in the corner of the photo.
The blue haired girl smiled walking to the base of the tree as she placed her phone away and climbed up the tree. Deciding to stop half way up as the top is full.
Peter joined her at the halfway point.

"Yep, its the all mighty Mr. Arvid" she said raising her arms up in the air. "Its a wonderful climbing tree,.. or a hang out tree" she said kicking her feet back and forward "come hang out with us"
Ryan looks up at the tree and walks up towards it. He climbs up on one of the lower branches. "Looks like it's both, and you even gave it a name."

Peter joined her at the halfway point.
Ryan looks up at the tree and walks up towards it. He climbs up on one of the lower branches. "Looks like it's both, and you even gave it a name."
Aqua gave Peter a friendly smile as he came over to sit with her before turning back over to Rayan. "I guess your right...oh of course I had to give him a name...its a strong tall tree it needed a name" she replied with a giggle as she patted the tree branch.

Aqua gave Peter a friendly smile as he came over to sit with her before turning back over to Rayan. "I guess your right...oh of course I had to give him a name...its a strong tall tree it needed a name" she replied with a giggle as she patted the tree branch.
Peter hung upside down his feet sticking to the underside of a branch. "Don't worry. He's a tough one." He said.

"tree house..." trevor muttered. he looked around at the branches and the leafs. then closed his eyes. A faint shimmer of blue-green energy formed a fairly simplistic and boxy construct that looked like a rudimentary tree house. complete with glowing runs leading up the trunk. Trevor opened his eyes and scooted off of the branch he was on. he landed on the floor and bounced a little as if testing its solidity. "I think this will hold... till we leave anyway"

"tree house..." trevor muttered. he looked around at the branches and the leafs. then closed his eyes. A faint shimmer of blue-green energy formed a fairly simplistic and boxy construct that looked like a rudimentary tree house. complete with glowing runs leading up the trunk. Trevor opened his eyes and scooted off of the branch he was on. he landed on the floor and bounced a little as if testing its solidity. "I think this will hold... till we leave anyway"
"Wow so cool" iris said jumping off the branch she was on and onto the newly formed trwe house.

"Speaking of impromptu tree houses....nice work." Ryan says.

"I see." Ryan says with a smile. "Your love of nature is quite admirable."
Aqua smiled at Ryans comment, though got interrupted by the sudden commotion above them. Seeing other hope off the tree she quickly claimed down and joined them. Looking up like the others she gasped " oh wow!"
"OH my goodness Trevor this is so cool!!!!!" She said grabbing his arm shaking him a bit as she jumped up and down.

"Speaking of impromptu tree houses....nice work." Ryan says.
"I agree, good work Trevor" Matthew said

"Wow so cool" iris said jumping off the branch she was on and onto the newly formed trwe house.
Aqua smiled at Ryans comment, though got interrupted by the sudden commotion above them. Seeing other hope off the tree she quickly claimed down and joined them. Looking up like the others she gasped " oh wow!"

"OH my goodness Trevor this is so cool!!!!!" She said grabbing his arm shaking him a bit as she jumped up and down.
Peter looked at the treehouse. "Huh... And you were complaining that your.quirk wasn't cool enough."

Johnson sat on the floor of the "treehouse" happy that he no longer has to conciously keep from falling. This was... Much better.

Peter looked at the treehouse. "Huh... And you were complaining that your.quirk wasn't cool enough."

Johnson sat on the floor of the "treehouse" happy that he no longer has to conciously keep from falling. This was... Much better.
Iris sat down by Johnson. "Glad your not hanging onto a branch now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back