• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Did you really have to freeze uncle Sam's speedo?" Iris asked johnson
sure he did" Damien said waving at the two. he had apparently waited after school for Johnson to get out of detention.

Trevor walked to the subway not far off and road it home.

"Did you really have to freeze uncle Sam's speedo?" Iris asked johnson
"Yes." Johnson said. "What? It's fine." He said. "Uncle Sam can take it."

sure he did" Damien said waving at the two. he had apparently waited after school for Johnson to get out of detention.

He winked at his friend. "How did you weasle out of detention?" He asked.

Having already left, Alexis left and re-entered the streets of New York, walking home. In that instance, she received a text message from an unknown number and decided to ignore it.

After arriving at home, she got another message from the same number. This time, out of curiosity, she checked the message.
"Hello. Is this Alexis Lykan?"
The second reads:"Sorry if this is the wrong number."
Alexis responds with "Nope, this is Alexis. Who is this?"
"I found you, Lena."
"Suou?" She said. It was the only other person who referred to her as Lena, other than her father.
"Yeah. How long has it been, Like a year?
"Yeah. You doing alright?"
"It's fine, I guess. It would be better with you here. Its just not the same without you."
"I know, but sometimes you have to move on and you know how pushy my father is about his legacy."
"About that, did you even make it in? To Hall of Heroes?"
A short pause then, "I did."
"OMG that's really good. I'm happy for you. I know I promised that we'd do this together, but..." The text ends there.
"We still will, I won't break that promise."
A few minutes pass. then, "Ok. Any new friends? Classmates? Tell me everything about them.
"Alright, I'll give you a summary." She then proceeded to summarize the past events and tell her all she knew about her classmates. Eventually, Itsuki arrived with Alexis' lunch. The 2 ate, with Alexis still focused on the phone.
"What are you doing?"
"Texting someone."
"Who, exactly?"
"Suou."
"Wait, she has your number?"
"Yeah. She just found it."
"That's good. You should catch up with each other, but not too much. You still have other things to do."
"I will. I still miss her, you know."
"I know, and I already told you I'm sorry but this is the only way to nearly guarantee success in the hero business. You want that, right?"
"I do. More than almost everything. "
"That's good. Finish up your lunch" Itsuki said. The rest of the lunch was silent and the rest of the day was pretty uneventful, with Alexis sharing stories and lost time with Suou.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73
AquaMarie AquaMarie
@HeyItsPete
They bus returned to school and the rest of the day was generally uneventful. Johnson still had to serve his detention for freezing Uncle Sam's speedo.
Aquamai gathered her things and walked out of school. She let out a small yawn feeling a bit tired. Desideding to grab something to eat before heading towards her grandfathers job. Taking out her phone she did a search for a place to eat as she continued to walk down the street

Aquamai gathered her things and walked out of school. She let out a small yawn feeling a bit tired. Desideding to grab something to eat before heading towards her grandfathers job. Taking out her phone she did a search for a place to eat as she continued to walk down the street
Peter tapped her on the shoulder. "Any room for me?" He asked. "My grandpa's usually got company over around this time so I'm staying away until a little later."

Damien shrugged "I guess peter talked the teacher about it." he scowled "also... dont wink at me. makes you seem a little... you know" he looked over at Iris "so you like turn invisible or whatever right?"

Damien shrugged "I guess peter talked the teacher about it." he scowled "also... dont wink at me. makes you seem a little... you know" he looked over at Iris "so you like turn invisible or whatever right?"

"Your going to get yourself in major trouble one of these days." Iris said. She looked at Damien. "Yes I turn invisible "

"Your going to get yourself in major trouble one of these days." Iris said. She looked at Damien. "Yes I turn invisible "
Johnson looked at Iris. "Hey troubles my middle name."

Peter tapped her on the shoulder. "Any room for me?" He asked. "My grandpa's usually got company over around this time so I'm staying away until a little later."
Aqua is slightly startled almost dropping her phone as she manages to catch it before turing around to see Peter. "Hi Peter..oh sure there is always room.....um I was going to go get something to eat hope thats okay" she replied

Aqua is slightly startled almost dropping her phone as she manages to catch it before turing around to see Peter. "Hi Peter..oh sure there is always room.....um I was going to go get something to eat hope thats okay" she replied
"Why don't I come along." He said.

"Why don't I come along." He said.
She smiles an nods "alright sure, really wanted some shrimp tempura" she said and they began to walk "I found a place thats not to far from school, gots awsome reviews...I'm so exited I'm going to get some shrimp, oh and maybe some scallops and prawns!" She said with excitment before placing her phone in her pocket "...but they sell all types of things as well" she added insuring him it wasn't only seafood, although that's what she was most excited for.

She smiles an nods "alright sure, really wanted some shrimp tempura" she said and they began to walk "I found a place thats not to far from school, gots awsome reviews...I'm so exited I'm going to get some shrimp, oh and maybe some scallops and prawns!" She said with excitment before placing her phone in her pocket "...but they sell all types of things as well" she added insuring him it wasn't only seafood, although that's what she was most excited for.
"It's cheap right?" He asked taking out his own wallet.

"Okay lead the way." Peter said.
"Yay!..okay let's go!" She said happily leaning the way. About a block, almost two from the school they reached the restaurant. Aqua quickly walked over to the door and heled open the door for Peter. Once inside she asked the waiter for a menu, to who handed her a sheet along with a menu. Taking a seat she held out the menu to Peter "chose what ever you like, and we mark on the sheet I already saw the menu on my phone so I know what I want..." she said smiling at him before checking off what she wanted on the sheet of paper.

"Yay!..okay let's go!" She said happily leaning the way. About a block, almost two from the school they reached the restaurant. Aqua quickly walked over to the door and heled open the door for Peter. Once inside she asked the waiter for a menu, to who handed her a sheet along with a menu. Taking a seat she held out the menu to Peter "chose what ever you like, and we mark on the sheet I already saw the menu on my phone so I know what I want..." she said smiling at him before checking off what she wanted on the sheet of paper.
He got chicken Alfredo.

Peter took our his phone and started texting his grandpa. He grimaced and put his phone away.
Aqua had gotten up to pay for their order, when coming back over she noticed the look on Peter's face. "Everything okay Peter?..." she asked taking her seat next to him

"Grandpa's just weird." He said.
"Ahh.." she said glad everything was alright "I understand fully "she replied with a small chuckle, her grandfather was weird at times. "Our food is almost ready were should we go eat it?" She asked not having thought of that part as she was just going to head to her grandfather's gym and eat in his office. But she doughted Peter would want to eat there.

"Ahh.." she said glad everything was alright "I understand fully "she replied with a small chuckle, her grandfather was weird at times. "Our food is almost ready were should we go eat it?" She asked not having thought of that part as she was just going to head to her grandfather's gym and eat in his office. But she doughted Peter would want to eat there.
He leaned against the wall. "I don't care." He said yawning. "Just somewhere with towels. My... Fur is starting to jtch." He made sure no one was around when he said that.

He leaned against the wall. "I don't care." He said yawning. "Just somewhere with towels. My... Fur is starting to jtch." He made sure no one was around when he said that.
Aqua nodded "oh okay" she replied as they were given their food. Grabbing the two bag she left the restaurant "well we can go to my grandpa's job and eat there" she said walking up the street

He looked at the shops as they walked by.
They reached a large building on the outside looking like any of the other city buildings. Walking in she rushed over the lady behind the desk "hi Mrs. Barbieri!, I have a friend over we going to go have some food at my Opa's office!" She said happily holding up the two bags in her hand.
"Alright sweetheart..want me to page your grandfather.." the women asked
"No ma'am, its alright I know he is teaching a class ill meet with him later.." she said happily.
Having two of her tenticles hold the bags now she grabbed Peter's hand and gided him over to the elevator behind the desk. Taping her free left arm, which had a bracelet agent the elevator screen. Beeping it opened letting the two kids in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back