• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Johnson laughed rubbed the back of his head bashful. "Aw shucks." He said. "Alright everyone." Hiro said. "Down from the tree we're heading back."
AquaMarie AquaMarie Four Eyes Four Eyes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 The Senate Himself The Senate Himself
"Aww...." she sighed as there adventure on the tree was over "yes sir.." she said stepping out of the tree house and following the others as she climbing down the tree.
Before making her way up towards the bus. The blue hair girl stopped at the base of the tree and hugged the truck "Thank you Mr. Arvid for letting us climb and play on your branches" she told the tree giving it one more hug before skipping off towards the bus. Once in the bus taking a seat.

Alexis started drawing again once alone on the bus. She made extra precautions to make sure nobody noticed.

"Wow so cool" iris said jumping off the branch she was on and onto the newly formed trwe house.
"Speaking of impromptu tree houses....nice work." Ryan says.
Aqua smiled at Ryans comment, though got interrupted by the sudden commotion above them. Seeing other hope off the tree she quickly claimed down and joined them. Looking up like the others she gasped " oh wow!"

"OH my goodness Trevor this is so cool!!!!!" She said grabbing his arm shaking him a bit as she jumped up and down.
"I agree, good work Trevor" Matthew said
Peter looked at the treehouse. "Huh... And you were complaining that your.quirk wasn't cool enough."

Johnson sat on the floor of the "treehouse" happy that he no longer has to conciously keep from falling. This was... Much better.
Trevor looked around his eyes widening as everyone complemented him. looking down and carefully extracting his arm from Maries grip he gave an uncomfortable smile "I...I never said I didnt think my quirk was cool, just that you and aqua have more marketable ones" he replied to peter still a little shaken by all the attention.

When it was time to go Trevor waited till everyone had descended the tree house, except for Damien who insisted on Trevor "Getting his thing outt'a the way" Once everyone else was down Damien shouted, "Look out below" and launched from the tree. Falling from the top of it nearly 25 feet he hit the ground. Damien didn't flinch of buckle his legs instead he bounced just a few feet off the ground and the dirt under the tree were he had landed showered up around him. He grined noticed that everyone had paid attention to his landing. Then confidently strode towards the bus.

Trevor looked around his eyes widening as everyone complemented him. looking down and carefully extracting his arm from Maries grip he gave an uncomfortable smile "I...I never said I didnt think my quirk was cool, just that you and aqua have more marketable ones" he replied to peter still a little shaken by all the attention.

When it was time to go Trevor waited till everyone had descended the tree house, except for Damien who insisted on Trevor "Getting his thing outt'a the way" Once everyone else was down Damien shouted, "Look out below" and launched from the tree. Falling from the top of it nearly 25 feet he hit the ground. Damien didn't flinch of buckle his legs instead he bounced just a few feet off the ground and the dirt under the tree were he had landed showered up around him. He grined noticed that everyone had paid attention to his landing. Then confidently strode towards the bus.
Peter made it a point to ignore Damien but instead just walke to the bus.

Once in bus everyone was taken back to school.
Alexis put her drawing away, put in some headphones and listened to her favorite song as they approached the school.

Last edited:
Rakuya
Rakuya sighed reading over the page in front of him. As part of his duties as home room teacher for the first and only class to date for The halls of heroes school, he had to select the doctor for physicals. American school systems usually allowed children to see a private physician for medical assessment but Rakuya would rather have it all done by one person, that was how it had always been handled in his home land.

The man who had been selected had suddenly decided to retire. Efforts to contact him at his work had failed and efforts to determine where he had gone has also failed. Rakuya dident know the man personally, he had been recommended by the the young nurse, Amber Stevenson. As the man was no longer available, Rakuya was looking over a list of other recommended professionals and there credentials. He had narrowed the list down to three names but one was standing out more than the others.

Kirk Gregory. the man was young but had impressive credentials. Aside from his medical qualifications he apparently also offered free consultations at no expense, helping people injured in villain attacks and other related disasters free of charge. After debating about the choice for a while longer, he picked up the phone and dialed the number.

Kirk
After the phone call ended Kirk sat alone in his office. Looking across the street at the ice cream parlor. kids were getting out of school now and making there way to the establishment before heading home. Allowance in hand to trade for the frozen treats within. He removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes. Replacing his frames he rand his finger through his hair and stood. The call had been quite the experience. he wondered how many people in the city could claim to have spoken with vanishing point personally.

Hailing from japan kirk Knew the pro-heros reputation. As they went he was not so bad, he had good marks in Kirks book. He resolved conflicts quickly and usually without casualty or property damage. Unfortunately the man had opposing goals to kirks own. He wanted to train the next generation of heroes. The next generation of thugs and bullies accepted by society as there savors. A shame.

He went over to his wall planer and wrote in on it "Halls of Heroes, Medical examination day" The date was set for next week, Monday. As he thought about the day he couldn't completely stop the cruel grin that crept into his expression. When he had dropped the lottery ticket that he had Estimated would be the winner, in Dr. Ashmars pocket, he had hoped that this would be the outcome. It had worked perfectly, but then again, most of his plans worked as he wanted them to.

"I feel sorry for those children. But it is the duty of the previous generation to raise up the next in the right. And so I will do what must be done" He looked at the clock. "2:48 pm, time to go home I guess" he said walking out of his office door and locking it. He waved to his receptionist, a nice woman who had lost her husband to so called heroes justice. "Good night Mrs. Callsward" She looked up and waved back "Have a safe trip home doctor"

Rakuya
Rakuya sighed reading over the page in front of him. As part of his duties as home room teacher for the first and only class to date for The halls of heroes school, he had to select the doctor for physicals. American school systems usually allowed children to see a private physician for medical assessment but Rakuya would rather have it all done by one person, that was how it had always been handled in his home land.

The man who had been selected had suddenly decided to retire. Efforts to contact him at his work had failed and efforts to determine where he had gone has also failed. Rakuya dident know the man personally, he had been recommended by the the young nurse, Amber Stevenson. As the man was no longer available, Rakuya was looking over a list of other recommended professionals and there credentials. He had narrowed the list down to three names but one was standing out more than the others.

Kirk Gregory. the man was young but had impressive credentials. Aside from his medical qualifications he apparently also offered free consultations at no expense, helping people injured in villain attacks and other related disasters free of charge. After debating about the choice for a while longer, he picked up the phone and dialed the number.

Kirk
After the phone call ended Kirk sat alone in his office. Looking across the street at the ice cream parlor. kids were getting out of school now and making there way to the establishment before heading home. Allowance in hand to trade for the frozen treats within. He removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes. Replacing his frames he rand his finger through his hair and stood. The call had been quite the experience. he wondered how many people in the city could claim to have spoken with vanishing point personally.

Hailing from japan kirk Knew the pro-heros reputation. As they went he was not so bad, he had good marks in Kirks book. He resolved conflicts quickly and usually without casualty or property damage. Unfortunately the man had opposing goals to kirks own. He wanted to train the next generation of heroes. The next generation of thugs and bullies accepted by society as there savors. A shame.

He went over to his wall planer and wrote in on it "Halls of Heroes, Medical examination day" The date was set for next week, Monday. As he thought about the day he couldn't completely stop the cruel grin that crept into his expression. When he had dropped the lottery ticket that he had Estimated would be the winner, in Dr. Ashmars pocket, he had hoped that this would be the outcome. It had worked perfectly, but then again, most of his plans worked as he wanted them to.

"I feel sorry for those children. But it is the duty of the previous generation to raise up the next in the right. And so I will do what must be done" He looked at the clock. "2:48 pm, time to go home I guess" he said walking out of his office door and locking it. He waved to his receptionist, a nice woman who had lost her husband to so called heroes justice. "Good night Mrs. Callsward" She looked up and waved back "Have a safe trip home doctor"
(so skip to physical exam day?)

Rakuya

Kirk

(This Suddenly became a whole lot more interesting.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back