• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"yay!" Aqua cheered as Matthew agreed to join them and watched him walk towards the tree to the others. Turning back towards Johnson she looked up at him with hopeful eyes. Hoping the boy would join them. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Johnson sighed. "Fine. But if I fall I'm going to turn ALL of you into ice cubes." He started climbing
Matthew started climbing right under Johnson. "Come on, i got you" Matthew said with a chuckle.

"Walked or got sent. I get that property damage is a bad thing but... Detention for a dented tree is a little much."
She placed her hands behind her back as she walked along with Peter "really? I didn't know that happened...you think he will be able to come with us? " she asked unsure now that Damien would be able to hang out with the rest of them

She placed her hands behind her back as she walked along with Peter "really? I didn't know that happened...you think he will be able to come with us? " she asked unsure now that Damien would be able to hang out with the rest of them
"Well. We'll see I'll try to smooth talk Mr. Aizawa into letting him go." Peter said.

"Walked or got sent. I get that property damage is a bad thing but... Detention for a dented tree is a little much."
"I agree. He was only trying to help me. I personally think what I did was worse. Its childish and a sign of weakness." She seemingly popped out of nowhere. "Right, sorry I'll leave you two alone now."

Last edited:
/What am I, some creepy stalker? Its no wonder why I barely had friends./ She thought to herself as she walked back.

Last edited:
Ryan comes across the growing group of his classmates in the trees by accident and watches from a distance. "Looks like they're starting to grow a bond together. That might be what this little trip of ours was meant to accomplish. Good for them." He says to himself with a light smirk. "Friendship....unity....feels like a distant memory. However, they seem to be developing a bit of teamwork as well. The way that they assisted each other so well and so willingly is almost surprising. This is an interesting bunch of people."

Ryan comes across the growing group of his classmates in the trees by accident and watches from a distance. "Looks like they're starting to grow a bond together. That might be what this little trip of ours was meant to accomplish. Good for them." He says to himself with a light smirk. "Friendship....unity....feels like a distant memory. However, they seem to be developing a bit of teamwork as well. The way that they assisted each other so well and so willingly is almost surprising. This is an interesting bunch of people."
(oh nuu I thought you were with us all.....Join us !)

(No harm, no foul Lol I will. This moment was just something that inadvertently progressed my character's story in terms of his personality and how he sees himself compared to everyone else there. Fits perfectly.)
(oh no I like it, its good to have posts like that in my opinion)

Alexis retreated to a nearby bench, embarrassed about her nosiness and sat down, popping a few skittles in her mouth and once again drawing, except she wasn't drawing one of her usual drawings.

Peter went to talk to Mr. Aizawa and eventually convinced him to let Damien off the hook
Damien was off the bus before long and looking at the tree. it didn't take long for him to reach the top.once he was there he look out and began to excitedly shout something about being lord of all he surveys.

Damien was off the bus before long and looking at the tree. it didn't take long for him to reach the top.once he was there he look out and began to excitedly shout something about being lord of all he surveys.
"That didn't take long." Pete deadpanned. Johnson responded by trying to get even higher which almost made him lose his balance and fall. He spent the remained of his time clinging to the tree fearfully.

Aquamari returned to the tree along with Peter and Damien. She smiled happily watching the two boys climb up the tree. The girl was over all happy seeing all her classmates up in the tree. Pulling out her phone she took some pictures of the tree with her classmates. Her last photo making sure she came out in the corner of the photo.
The blue haired girl smiled walking to the base of the tree as she placed her phone away and climbed up the tree. Deciding to stop half way up as the top is full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back