• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aquamari pulled herself back into a sitting position, being upside down was making her dizzy. Looking up at the tree she smiled "I'm going to go higher!" She said to no one in particular as she stood up pulling her self up to the next branch and higher. The girl was curious as to how high she could climb.
"Makes sense. Btut you realize we're all friends here right?" He asked.
Peter followed her. "Not higher than me." He said with a smirk/
Iris heard them from her tree. "Be careful!"

"OH no you don't!" She yelled down at high giggling as she tried to climb faster

She lost her footing but caught herself "we will be!" She yelled back
Peter started running up the tree. He jumped and flipped over the branches and was the first one to the top

Peter started running up the tree. He jumped and flipped over the branches and was the first one to the top
Aqua got there about a 3 minutes after him giggling away and trying to catch her breath. "Aww no fare....hehe...your part spider" she replied between breaths and giggles. "Your quick..." she added pulling herself up to the last branch and taking a seat.

Aqua got there about a 3 minutes after him giggling away and trying to catch her breath. "Aww no fare....hehe...your part spider" she replied between breaths and giggles. "Your quick..." she added pulling herself up to the last branch and taking a seat.
"Nah. I'm just good at climbing." Peter said

(Teaser for Dinka, don't interact with him)
A young man was walking through the park, groceries in hand. He was trying to get home to prepare a meal, but also admire the lovely scenery Central Park had. He noticed a few families, couples, and people like him, solitary. He smiled at how happy they looked and continued walking. He brushed past Alexis, Johnson, Matthew, Damien, and Ryan but stopped to look at Peter, Aquamari, Iris and Trevor before moving on, adjusting his glasses. This is why I became a hero. To protect all these smiles from people who dare take them away. He thought before leaving.

"I guess I should at least try to hang out with the others." Alexis said to Johnson.

(Teaser for Dinka, don't interact with him)
A young man was walking through the park, groceries in hand. He was trying to get home to prepare a meal, but also admire the lovely scenery Central Park had. He noticed a few families, couples, and people like him, solitary. He smiled at how happy they looked and continued walking. He brushed past Alexis, Johnson, Matthew, Damien, and Ryan but stopped to look at Peter, Aquamari, Iris and Trevor before moving on, adjusting his glasses. This is why I became a hero. To protect all these smiles from people who dare take them away. He thought before leaving.

"I guess I should at least try to hang out with the others." Alexis said to Johnson.
(you have the edgiest characters lol nothing against that every anime based thread needs a good edgelord)
"Probably." Johnson said.

(you have the edgiest characters lol nothing against that every anime based thread needs a good edgelord)
"Probably." Johnson said.
(No offense taken)
"Alright." She got up. "We should probably head back anyway."

"See you later." She said to Johnson as she returned to the main area.

Aqua leans back a bit again, kicking gently her legs back and forward. "You guys thinks that it? For class that is....just the lake excersise and then park hang out?" She asked both Alexis and Peter

Aqua leans back a bit again, kicking gently her legs back and forward. "You guys thinks that it? For class that is....just the lake excersise and then park hang out?" She asked both Alexis and Peter
"I don't think so, but I kinda like the idea of what they are tryna do here. They, 1, tryna help us bond as a class, as a team and potentially best mates and 2, prepare us with working with others. Well, thats what I personally think and to be honest I don't mind it one bit, other than the swimsuit part. I really hate showing too much skin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back