• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"No idea." Peter said.
She shrugged "oh well I guess we will enjoy our free time" she happily said kicking her feet back and forward.

"Matt! MATT! HEY!" she yelled out noticing the boy by the bus. " we are up here!" She yelled waving her arm.
"I don't think so, but I kinda like the idea of what they are tryna do here. They, 1, tryna help us bond as a class, as a team and potentially best mates and 2, prepare us with working with others. Well, thats what I personally think and to be honest I don't mind it one bit, other than the swimsuit part. I really hate showing too much skin."
Iris got out of the tree she was in and climbed up the tree the group was in.

"I don't think so, but I kinda like the idea of what they are tryna do here. They, 1, tryna help us bond as a class, as a team and potentially best mates and 2, prepare us with working with others. Well, thats what I personally think and to be honest I don't mind it one bit, other than the swimsuit part. I really hate showing too much skin."
Aqua turns over to Alexis and she is waving towards Matt trying to see if he spots them. "I do like your idea about all this Alexis.....I am quite enjoying my day at the park" she replied with a smile. She cant remember when she had this much fun at the park with other kids. "oh Iris! yay hi! Welcome to the Tree!......um....Mr....Mr.Arvid!" she said having named the tree and welcoming Iris to the tree

Aqua turns over to Alexis and she is waving towards Matt trying to see if he spots them. "I do like your idea about all this Alexis.....I am quite enjoying my day at the park" she replied with a smile. She cant remember when she had this much fun at the park with other kids. "oh Iris! yay hi! Welcome to the Tree!......um....Mr....Mr.Arvid!" she said having named the tree and welcoming Iris to the tree
Peter had laid back against a branch and was reading a book not really talking much anymore.

"hi" she said to Alexis. Iris chuckled hearing the name. "Yeah I figured I would join you guys here"

"Im glad you did" she replied looking around "we have about half of us up here...you think we can get everyone to come?!" she asked a bit too excited about the idea.

"Im glad you did" she replied looking around "we have about half of us up here...you think we can get everyone to come?!" she asked a bit too excited about the idea.
She laughed. "I don't know maybe. Hmm what if we got the teachers up here too?"

She laughed. "I don't know maybe. Hmm what if we got the teachers up here too?"
"you really think they would join us?" she asked really considering dragging the teachers up here
"Then there's be too much weight and not enough room." Peter said simply.
"well yea I think it might be too heavy with the adults but here too..."she agreed "Im going to go see if we can get the others up here" she added as she started to climb down the tree

"you really think they would join us?" she asked really considering dragging the teachers up here

"well yea I think it might be too heavy with the adults but here too..."she agreed "Im going to go see if we can get the others up here" she added as she started to climb down the tree
"Probably not but it would be funny" she said

Johnson flat out refused. "No nononono. I don't like heights."

"Probably not but it would be funny" she said
"it would be funny if we did get the teachers to climb up here" she said with a giggle before making her way back down. Now on the ground, she ran off to find the others. Spotting Johnson she ran over to him.

Johnson flat out refused. "No nononono. I don't like heights."
"but come on it will be fun...well at least come hang out by the tree" she bagged "you don't have to climb at the way to the top...maybe just the first branch or you can sit on the ground" she suggested

"it would be funny if we did get the teachers to climb up here" she said with a giggle before making her way back down. Now on the ground, she ran off to find the others. Spotting Johnson she ran over to him.

"but come on it will be fun...well at least come hang out by the tree" she bagged "you don't have to climb at the way to the top...maybe just the first branch or you can sit on the ground" she suggested
Iris smiled as Aqua climbed down. She pulled herself up onto a higher branch. She was really starting to get use to her classmates. She was having fun hanging out with them.

She shrugged "oh well I guess we will enjoy our free time" she happily said kicking her feet back and forward.

"Matt! MATT! HEY!" she yelled out noticing the boy by the bus. " we are up here!" She yelled waving her arm.

Matthew walked over to Aqua and waved. "I'll come join you all up there" He said as he looked at Johnson. "Come on we won't let you fall besides it'll be fun" He said with a smile. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie

Alexis watched Aqua and Iris as they invited the others to the tree party.

Matthew walked over to Aqua and waved. "I'll come join you all up there" He said as he looked at Johnson. "Come on we won't let you fall besides it'll be fun" He said with a smile. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie
Matthew walked to the tree that everyone was in.
"yay!" Aqua cheered as Matthew agreed to join them and watched him walk towards the tree to the others. Turning back towards Johnson she looked up at him with hopeful eyes. Hoping the boy would join them. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Johnson sighed. "Fine. But if I fall I'm going to turn ALL of you into ice cubes." He started climbing
"yay! deal!" she cheered raising her arms in the air "im happy you're joining us," she said giving him a hug before skipping away "Im going to look for the other" as she skipped towards the bus.

(are we just missing one person?...)

"yay! deal!" she cheered raising her arms in the air "im happy you're joining us," she said giving him a hug before skipping away "Im going to look for the other" as she skipped towards the bus.

(are we just missing one person?...)
(Trevor and Damien)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back