• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"yeah but me and johnson both agreed that it was a stupid reason. He was just fine. Man somtimes I think you have got a stick up your a-" He cut off when he looked up at Hiro. He cleared his throat and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Ill just wait on the bus I think"
"At least you tried. I can at least appreciate that."
"That would probably be best." Hiro said. Johnson watched the interaction from a far. "Boooo. If he goes to detention. Then I'm going to cuz that's a dumb reason to send him right there." Johnson said. "Don't be stupid I don't have a reason to send you to detention." Hiro said. Johnson responded by walking up to Uncle Sam and freezing his speedo. "ARGH. COLD! COLD! COLD!" The large buff hero fell to the ground rolling around in pain. It was almost comical seeing this big macho man crying like a child.
Ryan walks near them. He stretches his arms and yawns as he had just recently awakened. "What's with all the commotion?"

After Johnson immobilized the gym teacher, Alexis left the others to a solitary location in the park, away from the others. She wanted to walk alone, like before.

(Is he climbing the tree too? )
Aquamari happily smiles noticing Peter climbing up the tree "hi Peter!" She says with a giggle (bare with me trying to explain this XD) letting herself fall backwards only to hold the branch with her legs as she was now hanging upside down. "I'm glad you can join us...the park has good climbing trees" she said excited

Aquamari happily smiles noticing Peter climbing up the tree "hi Peter!" She says with a giggle (bare with me trying to explain this XD) letting herself fall backwards only to hold the branch with her legs as she was now hanging upside down. "I'm glad you can join us...the park has good climbing trees" she said excited
Trevor walked over to the tree. Standing under a branch a square of light appeared at his feet, and then began to raise. 4 legs were growing from the bottem of the Platform raising him up untill he casually took a seat on a branch not far from the group. he raised his hand in greeting but dident say much. Seemed like the idea of being part of the group was more important to him that actually conversation.

Trevor walked over to the tree. Standing under a branch a square of light appeared at his feet, and then began to raise. 4 legs were growing from the bottem of the Platform raising him up untill he casually took a seat on a branch not far from the group. he raised his hand in greeting but dident say much. Seemed like the idea of being part of the group was more important to him that actually conversation.
Peter was hanging upside down sticking to a branch with his feet in a squatting position. "Hello Aqua." He looked at Trevor. "Trev. Can I call you Trev?"

Peter was hanging upside down sticking to a branch with his feet in a squatting position. "Hello Aqua." He looked at Trevor. "Trev. Can I call you Trev?"
Trevor looked at him, a thoughtful expression on his face, like he was trying to decide if that would be ok. he finally shook his head "No." There was no malice behind the answer just a simple rejection of the nick name

Aqua chuckled "hi" she said again noticing Peter upsidedown as well. "Trevor hi! Welcome to the tree!" she said waving both her hands as she hanged upside down

I would spend it with the others, but...I just can't. She thought.

( Musicnotes Musicnotes if you want to interact?)
Aquamari had claimed the trees nighbering the tree Iris has claimed "hey Iris!!" She yelled waiting for the girl to turn around. With a huge smile on her face she happily waved.
Peter had decided to accompany her. He was sick of just walking around by himself.
Iris turned hearing her name be called. She smiled and waved seeing Aqua and Peter in the other tree.

He looked to see what it was/
He saw a drawing of a Man with what seemed to be ice powers and sword. It wasn't colored in but it was very detailed.
sdfvgbhju7ytrfdx.jpg
(Credit to Simeeen on Reddit for this drawing)

Aquamari pulled herself back into a sitting position, being upside down was making her dizzy. Looking up at the tree she smiled "I'm going to go higher!" She said to no one in particular as she stood up pulling her self up to the next branch and higher. The girl was curious as to how high she could climb.

"I'm still really new to this group thing, so I'm not used to asking people to hang out with me."
"Makes sense. Btut you realize we're all friends here right?" He asked.
Aquamari pulled herself back into a sitting position, being upside down was making her dizzy. Looking up at the tree she smiled "I'm going to go higher!" She said to no one in particular as she stood up pulling her self up to the next branch and higher. The girl was curious as to how high she could climb.
Peter followed her. "Not higher than me." He said with a smirk/

"Makes sense. Btut you realize we're all friends here right?" He asked.
Peter followed her. "Not higher than me." He said with a smirk/
"You have a point, but I'm not the best at the friend thing ether."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back