• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
He nodded. "It's not the only thing I'm hiding but It's all I'm going to show." He said. "I don't the extra arms but the fur makes me self conscious."
"I understand." Iris said. She gave him a quick hug. "If you ever get comfortable with showing us more than we will be right here by your side. It's what friends do." This was the first time Iris had actually called them her friends. She smiled.

"I understand." Iris said. She gave him a quick hug. "If you ever get comfortable with showing us more than we will be right here by your side. It's what friends do." This was the first time Iris had actually called them her friends. She smiled.
Peter nodded. "Right." He said putting the sleeves back how they were.

After drying off and getting dressed, Ryan finds a quiet place to take a nap. As he's resting, he has another nightmare, causing heartbeat to increase.

(Nope you already posted about your character also being at Central Park though sonce he's a villain apprentice I'm not sure what he can do on his own)
(Ok. just wanted to clear that up."

All the villains had gathered in the Alley Way. Four Eyes Four Eyes
"Now that you three are all here, i can introduce myself. My name is Doctor Kirk Gregory. Dr. Gregory if you please. Like many of you i have a bone to pick with society and its heroes. Every Thursday between 8 AM and 1 PM, my clinic offers medical consultation free of charge. Call it a good work if you will. "He provided them all with the address of his office. "come pay me a visit there during those hours. bring any underlings you want, but keep them under control. I've got a business to run, no one wants to go to the doctors anyway, let alone if its crawling with undesirables." With that he continued walking as if he had just been passing through the alleyway and turned the corner at the other side.

"Mind if I train for a bit?" Alexis asked Matthew

Meanwhile the guy had left Central Park and started heading his way home.

"Now that you three are all here, i can introduce myself. My name is Doctor Kirk Gregory. Dr. Gregory if you please. Like many of you i have a bone to pick with society and its heroes. Every Thursday between 8 AM and 1 PM, my clinic offers medical consultation free of charge. Call it a good work if you will. "He provided them all with the address of his office. "come pay me a visit there during those hours. bring any underlings you want, but keep them under control. I've got a business to run, no one wants to go to the doctors anyway, let alone if its crawling with undesirables." With that he continued walking as if he had just been passing through the alleyway and turned the corner at the other side.
Kiva nods and walks off while reading her book to avoid looking suspicious.

He moved out the way.
With Matthew a safe distance away, she had at it with the tree, using the sticks as weapons. She primarily tries to combo her moves until both sticks break. She abandons the sticks and grabs a larger and longer stick and attacks the tree with it, this time using it as a staff. She combos pretty well and ends her training with a long combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back