• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
With Matthew a safe distance away, she had at it with the tree, using the sticks as weapons. She primarily tries to combo her moves until both sticks break. She abandons the sticks and grabs a larger and longer stick and attacks the tree with it, this time using it as a staff. She combos pretty well and ends her training with a long combo.
He clapped. "Good job Alexis" he said.

With Matthew a safe distance away, she had at it with the tree, using the sticks as weapons. She primarily tries to combo her moves until both sticks break. She abandons the sticks and grabs a larger and longer stick and attacks the tree with it, this time using it as a staff. She combos pretty well and ends her training with a long combo.
People stopped to watch. None of them looked all that impressed. They just looked at her like she was weird and a few of them laughed at her.

Damien was standing not far off as she finished "I can tell you haven't been in many real fights. Your swings are two by the book. In a real scrap you need to be unpredictable." He walked over extending his hand for the stick "May i?" he asked

People stopped to watch. None of them looked all that impressed. They just looked at her like she was weird and a few of them laughed at her.
"Move along, before a break your knees..." she said with her eyes glowing with arc energy, death staring at those who laughed at her.
Damien was standing not far off as she finished "I can tell you haven't been in many real fights. Your swings are two by the book. In a real scrap you need to be unpredictable." He walked over extending his hand for the stick "May i?" he asked
She looked at Damien. "I could use some improvement." She handed him the stick

"Move along, before a break your knees..." she said with her eyes glowing with arc energy, death staring at those who laughed at her.
"

"Alexis!" Hiro yelled. "Don't threaten the bystanders. If you're going to swing around sticks like a crazy person people are going to treat you like your crazy. (Seriously what would you expect? This is still a modern society similar to ours)

Damien looked at her "Not that im judging but there just normal folks. Training in public dose look a bit... ya know" he said. "Also I wouldent recomend breking any knees, It wont help you on your way to the hero buisness, leave the rough stuff to me." He accepted then broke it in half. running towards the same tree he went to swing with both sticks, missed and instead performed a half round house making contact with the bark on his shin. A loud crack sounded and when he backed off the place where he kicked was missing the bark and had a concave secton with a long split running from it. Damiens pant leg where he had made contact was shredded but his shin looked perfectly fine. "Oops" he said with a grimace "I think i might have another detention for that one"

"
"Alexis!" Hiro yelled. "Don't threaten the bystanders. If you're going to swing around sticks like a crazy person people are going to treat you like your crazy. (Seriously what would you expect? This is still a modern society similar to ours)
"Sorry sir, bit out of character for me. I not a fan of being made fun of." (I would expect the same thing, but I wouldn't threaten them)

Damien looked at her "Not that im judging but there just normal folks. Training in public dose look a bit... ya know" he said. "Also I wouldent recomend breking any knees, It wont help you on your way to the hero buisness, leave the rough stuff to me." He accepted then broke it in half. running towards the same tree he went to swing with both sticks, missed and instead performed a half round house making contact with the bark on his shin. A loud crack sounded and when he backed off the place where he kicked was missing the bark and had a concave secton with a long split running from it. Damiens pant leg where he had made contact was shredded but his shin looked perfectly fine. "Oops" he said with a grimace "I think i might have another detention for that one"
Hiro walked over to them. "Yes Damien that is detention."

"Sorry sir, bit out of character for me. I not a fan of being made fun of." (I would expect the same thing, but I wouldn't threaten them)
"Well maybe save the training for classes and sparring sessions. I doubt the tree would make a very good opponent anyway."

Hiro walked over to them. "Yes Damien that is detention."
"Well maybe save the training for classes and sparring sessions. I doubt the tree would make a very good opponent anyway."
Damien dropped the sticks "Aww come'on man? couldent you let this one slide? I was just trying to help a classmate out." He slumped his shoulder and kicked a rock the size of his fist. It flew out over the lake finally dropping near the center of the body of water "Id better sit out the sparing sessions in case I actually win a fight" he said sulking, making a point that each time he had really demonstraied his quirk someone or somthing had gotten hurt

Damien dropped the sticks "Aww come'on man? couldent you let this one slide? I was just trying to help a classmate out." He slumped his shoulder and kicked a rock the size of his fist. It flew out over the lake finally dropping near the center of the body of water "Id better sit out the sparing sessions in case I actually win a fight" he said sulking, making a point that each time he had really demonstraied his quirk someone or somthing had gotten hurt
Hiro rolled his eyes. "Don't be over dramatic. You need to be more cautious not to cause property damage with your quirk. As for the first detention you already know why you got in trouble."

Hiro rolled his eyes. "Don't be over dramatic. You need to be more cautious not to cause property damage with your quirk. As for the first detention you already know why you got in trouble."
"yeah but me and johnson both agreed that it was a stupid reason. He was just fine. Man somtimes I think you have got a stick up your a-" He cut off when he looked up at Hiro. He cleared his throat and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Ill just wait on the bus I think"

"yeah but me and johnson both agreed that it was a stupid reason. He was just fine. Man somtimes I think you have got a stick up your a-" He cut off when he looked up at Hiro. He cleared his throat and stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Ill just wait on the bus I think"
"At least you tried. I can at least appreciate that."

( Musicnotes Musicnotes if you want to interact?)
Aquamari had claimed the trees nighbering the tree Iris has claimed "hey Iris!!" She yelled waiting for the girl to turn around. With a huge smile on her face she happily waved.

"That would probably be best." Hiro said. Johnson watched the interaction from a far. "Boooo. If he goes to detention. Then I'm going to cuz that's a dumb reason to send him right there." Johnson said. "Don't be stupid I don't have a reason to send you to detention." Hiro said. Johnson responded by walking up to Uncle Sam and freezing his speedo. "ARGH. COLD! COLD! COLD!" The large buff hero fell to the ground rolling around in pain. It was almost comical seeing this big macho man crying like a child.

"That would probably be best." Hiro said. Johnson watched the interaction from a far. "Boooo. If he goes to detention. Then I'm going to cuz that's a dumb reason to send him right there." Johnson said. "Don't be stupid I don't have a reason to send you to detention." Hiro said. Johnson responded by walking up to Uncle Sam and freezing his speedo. "ARGH. COLD! COLD! COLD!" The large buff hero fell to the ground rolling around in pain. It was almost comical seeing this big macho man crying like a child.
She snorted. "That's a really good reason to wear clothes."

Trevor shook his head. He was getting the sense that Damien was a bad influence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back