• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kyle Sander walked toward an Alleyway. He had gotten a call from another so called villain.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

(Well Four Eyes Four Eyes you wanted your villain to be the ring master)
The man who called him showed himself, walking forward wearing his iconic clothing, he then slowly walked towards the man before bowing and then saying “greetings there, I am the one who called you, do not question how I got your number but hear me out first for I have something to say......” he then said nothing for a bit before saying “I was thinking of working together, after all, us villains gotta be working together in order to survive out here in this world. But you can refuse if you want, I will not get angry, but I will yet you think about it” as he stopped to let the man respond.

The man who called him showed himself, walking forward wearing his iconic clothing, he then slowly walked towards the man before bowing and then saying “greetings there, I am the one who called you, do not question how I got your number but hear me out first for I have something to say......” he then said nothing for a bit before saying “I was thinking of working together, after all, us villains gotta be working together in order to survive out here in this world. But you can refuse if you want, I will not get angry, but I will yet you think about it” as he stopped to let the man respond.
(I set this up with Four Eyes character as the ring leader he showed interest in leading that part of the thread)

Aquamari is startled from the man's sudden yelling.
"Wow, you two are really not used to this, are you?"
"I didn't expect him to yell." She said quietly
"yea im with Iris I didn't expect him to yell all of the sudden is all.." she replied agreeing with Iris
"WELL GET USED TO IT. I'M NOT SOFTSPOKEN NOW LOOK AT THE LAKE!" He commanded. "YOU WILL JUMP INTO THAT LAKE AND FIND THREE ITEMS. FIRST! AN AMERICAN WATER BOTTLE THAT I THREW IN THIS MORNING. SECOND AN AMERICAN BYCICLE THAT IT THREW IN YHIS MORNING! FINALLY AN AMERICA EAGLE SCULPTURE THAT IT THREW IN-" "This morning we got it." Peter said. "HEY DON'T TALK BACK TO ME HANDSY!"

A man with white blonde hair and a lab coat walked towards the two slowly, He was whistling nonchalantly with his hands in his coat pockets. His Stethoscope, draped around his neck, and a pair of glasses caught the light from the other end of the ally. "Ah so here you two are. I thought I had guessed correctly but as it tuns out I was one ally to far down. Ah well no matter." He stopped a couple of paces off from them "Sorry to hijack your meet up Flagellant, but it was the best way to get this meet up together without rasing any suspisions."

A man with white blonde hair and a lab coat walked towards the two slowly, He was whistling nonchalantly with his hands in his coat pockets. His Stethoscope, draped around his neck, and a pair of glasses caught the light from the other end of the ally. "Ah so here you two are. I thought I had guessed correctly but as it tuns out I was one ally to far down. Ah well no matter." He stopped a couple of paces off from them "Sorry to hijack your meet up Flagellant, but it was the best way to get this meet up together without rasing any suspisions."
Rubberband looked at him. "And you are...?"

"WELL GET USED TO IT. I'M NOT SOFTSPOKEN NOW LOOK AT THE LAKE!" He commanded. "YOU WILL JUMP INTO THAT LAKE AND FIND THREE ITEMS. FIRST! AN AMERICAN WATER BOTTLE THAT I THREW IN THIS MORNING. SECOND AN AMERICAN BYCICLE THAT IT THREW IN YHIS MORNING! FINALLY AN AMERICA EAGLE SCULPTURE THAT IT THREW IN-" "This morning we got it." Peter said. "HEY DON'T TALK BACK TO ME HANDSY!"
She nods listening .

Damien already had his shirt, and pants off. Stripped down to his Boxers he started for the lake.

Trevor was studing the waters sufrace as well as the dirt shore line. His more focused look in place as he came out of himself at the chance to use his quirk.

Damien already had his shirt, and pants off. Stripped down to his Boxers he started for the lake.

Trevor was studing the waters sufrace as well as the dirt shore line. His more focused look in place as he came out of himself at the chance to use his quirk.
"I DIDN'T STAY START!" He bellowed at Damien. "I'M NOT DONE EXPLAINING!"

Rubberband looked at him. "And you are...?"
He was quite surprised, another person who somehow got here without him noticing, but it seems he also had something to say considering he wants him along with the other person here. So he just stayed quiet and waited until when needed to talk.

Mari's eyes widen and quietly looked away as Damien had quickly stripped down. She was not comfortable of striping down to her undies infront of the boys. She looked down to the down her face turning red.

Mari's eyes widen and quietly looked away as Damien had quickly stripped down. She was not comfortable of striping down to her undies infront of the boys. She looked down to the down her face turning red.
Peter looked at her. He agrees although for different reasons. "Uh. I'd like to sit this one out. Don't really want to get my clothes wet." He asks. "THEN TAKE THEM OFF!" "Yeah... I don't really want to do that chief." Peter said.

Musicnotes Musicnotes
LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

"We brought swimsuits." Hiro said. (I was gonna say this but Four Eyes immediately jumped into the stripping) AquaMarie AquaMarie
Damien Scoffed "Who needs swim suits. its all the same thing. nah boxers will do me fine. Putting on swim trunks would just be another piece of cloth covering the same things ya know?"

Trevor looked down at himself. A sheen of blue-green light surrounded his form from head to toe. At the top of his head more light began to grow from the field around his body. The slender tube of light was almost 30 feet long and ended in a wide conical shape that peeked up towards a spout. He held the long tube coiled under his arm. "I wont need a swim suit thanks." he replied simply

Damien Scoffed "Who needs swim suits. its all the same thing. nah boxers will do me fine. Putting on swim trunks would just be another piece of cloth covering the same things ya know?"

Trevor looked down at himself. A sheen of blue-green light surrounded his form from head to toe. At the top of his head more light began to grow from the field around his body. The slender tube of light was almost 30 feet long and ended in a wide conical shape that peeked up towards a spout. He held the long tube coiled under his arm. "I wont need a swim suit thanks." he replied simply
"ALRIGHT! ONCE EVERYONE IS CHANGED WE WILL START!" Robert yelled. "Yeah I'll just sit this one out." Peter said.

"ALRIGHT! ONCE EVERYONE IS CHANGED WE WILL START!" Robert yelled. "Yeah I'll just sit this one out." Peter said.
Damien sniffed distainfully "I dont blame ya, after the whooping you got last time I wouldn't want to compete against me again either if I were you" he threw back his head and stood there in all his nearly nude glory laughing loudly.

Damien sniffed distainfully "I dont blame ya, after the whooping you got last time I wouldn't want to compete against me again either if I were you" he threw back his head and stood there in all his nearly nude glory laughing loudly.
"You realize we won that right? Pretty sure I got you out. And I never even left the ring." Peter said. "Only because I saved you. He totally would have gotten you put otherwise." Johnson said. "Who's side are you on?" Peter asked. "Damien's." Johnson said as he began to change.

"You realize we won that right? Pretty sure I got you out. And I never even left the ring." Peter said. "Only because I saved you. He totally would have gotten you put otherwise." Johnson said. "Who's side are you on?" Peter asked. "Damien's." Johnson said as he began to change.
Damien Grinned and saluted Johnson then made a rude gesture at peter while the teachers wernt looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back