• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"WELL GET USED TO IT. I'M NOT SOFTSPOKEN NOW LOOK AT THE LAKE!" He commanded. "YOU WILL JUMP INTO THAT LAKE AND FIND THREE ITEMS. FIRST! AN AMERICAN WATER BOTTLE THAT I THREW IN THIS MORNING. SECOND AN AMERICAN BYCICLE THAT IT THREW IN YHIS MORNING! FINALLY AN AMERICA EAGLE SCULPTURE THAT IT THREW IN-" "This morning we got it." Peter said. "HEY DON'T TALK BACK TO ME HANDSY!"
Ryan quietly changes into his swimwear.

"We brought swimsuits." Hiro said. (I was gonna say this but Four Eyes immediately jumped into the stripping) AquaMarie AquaMarie
"oh..okay" iris grabbed a swimsuit and went to changed.
(although the whole striping down was halerious X3)

Aquamari held a small frown as she folded her arms under her chest as Damien commented that it was all the same. Well, it wasn't all the same for her as she was used to wearing a one pice. But the blue-haired girl was relieved to hear they were getting swim suites. Although if not she did not mind jumping in fully clothed.
Taking a bathing suit herself she followed Iris to the close bathroom to change.

"We brought swimsuits." Hiro said. (I was gonna say this but Four Eyes immediately jumped into the stripping) AquaMarie AquaMarie
In a blink of an eye, Alexis was already changed from her clothes to the swimsuit. She loathed the idea of showing skin, but at least she had a free show. (that sounds perverted lol)

"oh..okay" iris grabbed a swimsuit and went to changed.
Ryan quietly changes into his swimwear.

Aquamari held a small frown as she folded her arms under her chest as Damien commented that it was all the same. Well, it wasn't all the same for her as she was used to wearing a one pice. But the blue-haired girl was relieved to hear they were getting swim suites. Although if not she did not mind jumping in fully clothed.
Taking a bathing suit herself she followed Iris to the close bathroom to change.
Johnson had changed and when they got back to the lake. Peter has still not changed. In face he didn't look like he was planning to participate.

SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

Last edited:

Johnson had changed and when they got back to the lake. Peter has still not changed. In face he didn't look like he was planning to participate.
Iris had gotten changed into a one piece swimsuit. She really wasn't comfortable wearing a swimsuit. She folded her clothes into a neat pile and set them on the ground.

SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73
Alexis was still a little flustered from her "Free Show", But she noticed Peter had not moved from the tree at all. ? He's not gonna do it? Why? Wanting to find out, she approached him.

"I'm not doing it. I'll just fail." He said. "PARKER YOU ARE GOING TO PARTICIPATE THIS IS A MANDETORY EXERCISE!"
"In that case..." She changed back to her normal clothes," I ain't doing it either. Not until you do."

"In that case..." She changed back to her normal clothes," I ain't doing it either. Not until you do."
He sighed. He took off his jacket revealing a long sleeved black shirt underneath. "Fine." He walked toward the water. "Aren't you going to wear a-" Johnson began
"No." Peter said flatly.

He sighed. He took off his jacket revealing a long sleeved black shirt underneath. "Fine." He walked toward the water. "Aren't you going to wear a-" Johnson began
"No." Peter said flatly.
She walked to the water after changing back to her swimsuit, smiling a bit.

Damien sat there his head tilted back to the sky mouth open looking like he was going to die from boredom

Trevor stood near the water, It was dark and slightly murky that would make it hard to see under there even with some light.

Aquamari quickly dove in, speeding past the others. The water was quite nasty, causing her to shiver from the feel of it. Why didn't people take care of the lake better, 'poor fishies' she thought as she swam to the bottom. She surched the floor seeing if she can spot anything red, blue and white.
(Not sure if she being bioluminescent is to much XD..that's why I took it off her sheet..)

Aquamari quickly dove in, speeding past the others. The water was quite nasty, causing her to shiver from the feel of it. Why didn't people take care of the lake better, 'poor fishies' she thought as she swam to the bottom. She surched the floor seeing if she can spot anything red, blue and white.
(Not sure if she being bioluminescent is to much XD..that's why I took it off her sheet..)
You're fast, she thought as she reached top speed (Much slower than on land, as it takes much more energy to swim). It was really hard to see, but she pushed on. about 2 minutes is all I have.

Damien yelled and dove under water. he resurfaced a moment later "Ooh ooh thats cold oh... that is so cold"

Trevor walked down into the water. leting his breathing hose trail behind him. Soon the top of the hose was displacing enough water to remain on top of it, trevor was no longer visable except as a blue green spot under the surface.

She took a dip in and enhanced her speed, making her search a bit bit faster
Ryan dives into the water and searches for the bicycle. He wanted to see if there was anything special about it he could take note from and maybe consider investing in one of his own.
You're fast, she thought as she reached top speed (Much slower than on land, as it takes much more energy to swim). It was really hard to see, but she pushed on. about 2 minutes is all I have.
Damien yelled and dove under water. he resurfaced a moment later "Ooh ooh thats cold oh... that is so cold"

Trevor walked down into the water. leting his breathing hose trail behind him. Soon the top of the hose was displacing enough water to remain on top of it, trevor was no longer visable except as a blue green spot under the surface.
Johnson and Peter dived in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back