• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The bus started the ride it Central Park began. They arrived there around 10. "Alright." Mr. Aizawa said. "We're going to the lake. There you meet the gym instructor and leaned about today's activity"

The bus started the ride it Central Park began. They arrived there around 10. "Alright." Mr. Aizawa said. "We're going to the lake. There you meet the gym instructor and leaned about today's activity"
"Excellent." Ryan says as he starts walking to the lake.

"Lake? Alright, I guess."

Iris nods wondering what the activity would be.

Aquamari jumped off the bus steps and followed the others. They were going to go to the lake? she was even more excited. The girl wondering what activity they were they going to do.

Damien took a seat next to Johnson. Trevor sat at the back of the bus and leaned against the corner. Pulling his beanie down over his eyes it seemed like he fell asleep almost immediately

When they arrived to the lake they saw a bulky man with red handle bar mustach. He was wearing nothing but sunglasses and an American flag speedo. Their gym teacher The Pro-Hero Uncle Sam. A true blue american man who took his love for America a little far.

"I don't know, really. It could be anything."
When they arrived to the lake they saw a bulky man with red handle bar mustach. He was wearing nothing but sunglasses and an American flag speedo. Their gym teacher The Pro-Hero Uncle Sam. A true blue american man who took his love for America a little far.
"Guess we will find out" she said as they got to the lake. She saw their gym teacher. "Good morning sir"

"Guess we will find out" she said as they got to the lake. She saw their gym teacher. "Good morning sir"
"Huh, hello there, mate." She said to the Gym teacher. "You look...interesting" she said as she glanced at him further and forcing a smile.

Aquamari stood next to the others, biting her lip holding back a giggle. She had never seen a gym teacher dress like this man, so strange.

"What?" She said playfully. "It...could be much worse."
"Im not sure I could. the only things left to loose are the sungasses, the bad facial hair, and the speedo." Damien said folding his arms are looking the man up and down. "I guess he could trade the speedo for a sock" Damien said with a smirk.

Trevor shook his head at Damiens comment but dident remark on the teachers odd choice of dress.

"Im not sure I could. the only things left to loose are the sungasses, the bad facial hair, and the speedo." Damien said folding his arms are looking the man up and down. "I guess he could trade the speedo for a sock" Damien said with a smirk.

Trevor shook his head at Damiens comment but dident remark on the teachers odd choice of dress.
"I'd much rather not think about that."

Johnson let out a very loud snort of laughter.

Peter looked the man up and down. "Uh... Stranger danger?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back