• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
AquaMarie AquaMarie
Musicnotes Musicnotes
Four Eyes Four Eyes
The Senate Himself The Senate Himself
SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

The remainder of the day everyone did their own thing. Be it studying, suit design, or something else. Johnson and Damien served their detention and were released.

The next Day Johnson was the last one to make it class. "Sup Damien." He waved.
Iris had spent the rest of her night at home studying. At school the next day she just sat patiently in class waiting for it to start.

Damien grinned and pointed towards Johnson. "Eyy, Hows it going loser?" he asked with a big grin
"Can't complain. This loser's almost done with suit design." He fist bumped Damien. Peter stared at them. "Uh... What happened that got you two to be friends?" He asked. "Oh you know stuff." Johnson answered vaguely.

( Alright I have to know. "Me mum" "Mate" like fer reals is this character american or like... new zeland or what I cant actaully tell. XD)
(She's part New Zealander, mate)
AquaMarie AquaMarie
Musicnotes Musicnotes
Four Eyes Four Eyes
The Senate Himself The Senate Himself
SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

The remainder of the day everyone did their own thing. Be it studying, suit design, or something else. Johnson and Damien served their detention and were released.

The next Day Johnson was the last one to make it class. "Sup Damien." He waved.
Alexis didn't say anything, attempting to make a new addition to her alpha design (Can't log in much today, but when I have a opportunity I will.)

Last edited:
Ryan waves and then he starts walking again after she goes inside.
(but then... why does she say mate? Thats a dialect thing. not genetic)
Iris waved at Aqua."morning"
(Because British T.v. shows. Like Top Gear and Grand Tour)
Matthew slightly leaned backwards in his chair.
(Just don't fall backwards)
Hiro Aizawa walked into the class. "Hello everyone Mr. Hamasutji has allowed me to lead the class today. No need to get out any notes or pencils we're taking a class trip."

Hiro Aizawa walked into the class. "Hello everyone Mr. Hamasutji has allowed me to lead the class today. No need to get out any notes or pencils we're taking a class trip."
"I'm fine with that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back