• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hiro Aizawa walked into the class. "Hello everyone Mr. Hamasutji has allowed me to lead the class today. No need to get out any notes or pencils we're taking a class trip."
Trevor, who had just finished setting out his writting utensils and note book, as well as portable pencil sharpener let out a dejected sigh and began to slowly return all the items to his bag

Damien stood up a whooped "Oh right, No classes, Where we going man?"

I wonder where we could be going? She thought as she put her everyday school supplies in her bag.

"A class trip? Hmmmm...I'm curious to see how this goes." Ryan said.
"Oh a trip?" Iris said surprised wondering what it's going to be.
Trevor, who had just finished setting out his writting utensils and note book, as well as portable pencil sharpener let out a dejected sigh and began to slowly return all the items to his bag

Damien stood up a whooped "Oh right, No classes, Where we going man?"
I wonder where we could be going? She thought as she put her everyday school supplies in her bag.
"That's interesting" he said
We're going to Central Park. There I've set up... a Special activity." He said.

We're going to Central Park. There I've set up... a Special activity." He said.
Aqua put away her notebook and pencil case into her messenger bag, she was excited and couldn't wait to find out what excatly they would be doing at the park

"Maybe it will be something fun " she smiled
Ryan nods.
"I hope so. If anything, it'll at least get us out of this building for a bit. Considering this is a class of potential heroes, the options are plentiful. It could be anywhere from a simple tour to a simulated battle."

Ryan nods.
"I hope so. If anything, it'll at least get us out of this building for a bit. Considering this is a class of potential heroes, the options are plentiful. It could be anywhere from a simple tour to a simulated battle."
"I'm okay with either option to be honest, as long as its exciting."

Ryan nods.
She nods. "Yeah I guess we wait and see"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back