• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Where is that Sculpture? She thought as she pushed to the max of her ability.

As time passed and no one had any success Trevor had a thought. The Instructor had never said this was a competition, he never said that there was any sort of point system or real rules, just retrieve the items. making a choice he closed his eyes and Increased the glow of his Field. He kept coxing the light to shine brighter and brighter. soon he it felt like he was looking at the sun through his eyelids and at the surface it looked as if several blue-green flood lights were glowing under the water. Around him, the lake was lite up brilliantly. While still murky the Light made the bottom of the lake viable in a 50 foot radius around Trevor. He had made his light screen so bright that even if he did open his eyes he wouldn't be able to see through it but this way the others could locate the Trash that Uncle sam had thrown in.

As time passed and no one had any success Trevor had a thought. The Instructor had never said this was a competition, he never said that there was any sort of point system or real rules, just retrieve the items. making a choice he closed his eyes and Increased the glow of his Field. He kept coxing the light to shine brighter and brighter. soon he it felt like he was looking at the sun through his eyelids and at the surface it looked as if several blue-green flood lights were glowing underneath. The water around him was lite up brilliantly. While still murky the Light made the bottom of the lake viable in a 50 foot radius around Trevor. He had made his light screen so bright that even if he did open his eyes he wouldn't be able to see through it but this way the others could locate the Trash that Uncle sam had thrown in.
Johnson grabbed the bicycle and started pulling it from the water.

Johnson grabbed the bicycle and started pulling it from the water.
The bike got easier to move suddenly. Looking down Damien was pushing up from the bottem with his legs. His cheeks puffed out and his eyes squinted almost shut he gave Johnson a thumbs up and continued helping him move the vehicle towards the surface.

The bike got easier to move suddenly. Looking down Damien was pushing up from the bottem with his legs. His cheeks puffed out and his eyes squinted almost shut he gave Johnson a thumbs up and continued helping him move the vehicle towards the surface.
Johnson returned the thumbs up and they were the first to return to the surface. Peter eventually have up and also went back without grabbing anything.

Aquamari spotted the wing of the eagle statue and quickly grabbed. As she took ahold of the stone bird she had to quickly covered her face from the sudden light as her eyes had adjusted to the darkness of the lake.
Shaking her head, and blenking a few times her eyes adjusted again. Hugging the statue she used her tentacles to swim up to the surface.

A minute had passed, and Alexis had no luck. Even worse, she was running out of stamina.
As their classmates are returning to the surface, Ryan, who had been on his own scavenger hunt after seeing the bike get taken away, swims up towards Alexis to check on her and help her back to the surface should she need assistance.

(Have no clue how heavy or big the eagle statue...but its like toddler size now 😆)

Reaching the surface Mari walks out of the water hugging the eagle stature, two tentacles wrapped around it as well to help carry the weight.

(Have no clue how heavy or big the eagle statue...but its like toddler size now 😆)

Reaching the surface Mari walks out of the water hugging the eagle stature, two tentacles wrapped around it as well to help carry the weight.
Iris sat on the ground waiting. She held the water bottle. "Looks like everything is out now"

As their classmates are returning to the surface, Ryan, who had been on his own scavenger hunt after seeing the bike get taken away, swims up towards Alexis to check on her and help her back to the surface should she need assistance.
Trevor continued to shine brightly, unsure if his classmates had retreived the items yet.

Iris sat on the ground waiting. She held the water bottle. "Looks like everything is out now"
"ALRIGHT! MS. ROSS! GOOD JOB FINDING THE BOTTLE. JOHNSON DAMIEN! GOOD TEAMWORK ON THE BIKE! RYAN AND ALEXIS YOU WORKED HARD AND STAYED DOWN TO MAKE SURE THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE! GOOD! PARKER!" He looked at Peter. "YOU DOWN THERE A TOTAL OF 30 SECONDS BEFORE YOU GAVE UP! DISAPPOINTING!"

"ALRIGHT! MS. ROSS! GOOD JOB FINDING THE BOTTLE. JOHNSON DAMIEN! GOOD TEAMWORK ON THE BIKE! RYAN AND ALEXIS YOU WORKED HARD AND STAYED DOWN TO MAKE SURE THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE! GOOD! PARKER!" He looked at Peter. "YOU DOWN THERE A TOTAL OF 30 SECONDS BEFORE YOU GAVE UP! DISAPPOINTING!"
Matthew finally got off of the bus after they retrieved the items.

"so uh..what was the point of this task?" She asked before looking at peter. "Good job trying peter, I know you didn't really want to do it but you tried."

"so uh..what was the point of this task?" She asked before looking at peter. "Good job trying peter, I know you didn't really want to do it but you tried."
Peter just grabbed his jacket and walked off to change out of his shirt where no one could see. "TO SEE HOW WELL YOU CAM ADAPT TO A SITUATION THAT YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH! THE WATER WAS MURKY AND HARD TO SEE IN! PLUS YOU COULD NOT BREATH!"

Mari placed the statue on the ground, stepping back after leaving it next to the very loud teacher. She looked over at Peter as he stormed off, before looking back at the teacher as he cotinued to yell as to why they did the task. To which the blue haired girl felt guilty that the "challenge" had not been very challenging to her.

Peter just grabbed his jacket and walked off to change out of his shirt where no one could see. "TO SEE HOW WELL YOU CAM ADAPT TO A SITUATION THAT YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH! THE WATER WAS MURKY AND HARD TO SEE IN! PLUS YOU COULD NOT BREATH!"
Iris nods. "It helped that Trevor made that bright light" she watched Peter walk off.

Mari placed the statue on the ground, stepping back after leaving it next to the very loud teacher. She looked over at Peter as he stormed off, before looking back at the teacher as he cotinued to yell as to why they did the task. To which the blue haired girl felt guilty that the "challenge" had not been very challenging to her.
Iris nods. "It helped that Trevor made that bright light" she watched Peter walk off.
"NOW FEEL FREE TO EXPLORE THE PARK DURING LUNCH! MAKE AURE YOUR BACK WITHIN THE HOUR!" Peter returned holding his dropping wet shirt. His torso was covered by his blue hoodie.

"NOW FEEL FREE TO EXPLORE THE PARK DURING LUNCH! MAKE AURE YOUR BACK WITHIN THE HOUR!" Peter returned holding his dropping wet shirt. His torso was covered by his blue hoodie.
Aquamari nods as the teacher dismisses them. She sighs rubing her arms and shivering hating the ecky feeling the lake left her skin feeling. Walking over to her pile of clothing she picked up her clothing and heled it up to her chest. Walking away from the lake she noticed Peter making his way back. "You okay Peter?" She asked with worried expression. He been acting a bit off since they had to go into the lake.

Alexis walked out of the lake and immediately changed back to her normal clothes. "So it was a team building activity. I think we did..." she yawns "I think we did good mates." That activity drained a large amount of her arc energy so she could barely stand.
Aquamari nods as the teacher dismisses them. She sighs rubing her arms and shivering hating the ecky feeling the lake left her skin feeling. Walking over to her pile of clothing she picked up her clothing and heled it up to her chest. Walking away from the lake she noticed Peter making his way back. "You okay Peter?" She asked with worried expression. He been acting a bit off since they had to go into the lake.
"But man, you move bloody quickly in water! I couldn't keep up even at max speed. I'm a bit jealous mate."

Alexis walked out of the lake and immediately changed back to her normal clothes. "So it was a team building activity. I think we did..." she yawns "I think we did good mates." That activity drained a large amount of her arc energy so she could barely stand.

"But man, you move bloody quickly in water! I couldn't keep up even at max speed. I'm a bit jealous mate."
"OH um ...thanks Alexis" she replied hugging her clothing closer to herself as she blushed. "Water is my second home.." she added as she kept her gaze to the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back