• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Damien
"What can I say? I was created with a purpose" Damien said with a self satisfied grin, as he leaned back on two chair legs and laced his fingers behind his head. Apperently he responded to complements as shamelessly as he did challenges and insults.

Trevor
Trevor dident answere he just nodded his thanks and returned his attention to some point beyond the classroom wall.
Peter rolled his eyes.

Ryan turns his head towards Matthew. "I suppose that's true. I have a question, for you and anyone here that's willing to answer. Why do you want to be a hero? What about it drives you to come here?"

Musicnotes Musicnotes SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Four Eyes Four Eyes AquaMarie AquaMarie
"I guess I was born, more say, adopted for this. My dad liked the speed part of my quirk and in that moment, he saw me as his successor, he saw the potential in me. That's when I knew I was destined to be a hero. Combine that with my obsession with manga heroes and my rough hero training my parents gave me, and here I am. I still have a long way to go til I fulfill his legacy, and there's no stopping me from getting there."

Damien
Damien Smirked "no one Asked but I guess were telling. I want to be a hero for a simple reason. Ya get to hit people at work" he said shrugging and cracking his knuckles for emphasis. "I love testing myself against other people, Squaring up with someone strong and competing in the oldest sport known to man. Combat, Survival, its the most time horned sport in human history, and its the ultimate stakes. Nothing beats the rush of not knowing weather or not im the one who will step away standing.

Trevor
Trevor Looked at the group. his blank expression focusing some for the conversation "I guess its just kinda what ive always thought I would do. Everyone has always told my my quirk was ment to save people, I guess ive just never really thought about doing anything else" He shrugged and a small marble sized ball of blue-green light appeared on the desk infront of him. He began rolling it around between his plam and the desk top.
"I see. So you're going with the flow in a sense." Ryan says as he looks at Trevor. "That explains a lot. Considering how you use your quirk, I can see how you'd be able to protect others from danger. Plus, you're very strategic, which is a great bonus." He then turns his attention to Damien. "As for you, using hero work as an excuse to exercise violence is...an uncommon approach to say the least, but the drive to better yourself through an 'iron sharpens iron' method is a respectable one."

"I guess I was born, more say, adopted for this. My dad liked the speed part of my quirk and in that moment, he saw me as his successor, he saw the potential in me. That's when I knew I was destined to be a hero. Combine that with my obsession with manga heroes and my rough hero training my parents gave me, and here I am. I still have a long way to go til I fulfill his legacy, and there's no stopping me from getting there."
"So you're living your dream while also trying to fill your father's shoes. That's quite a goal to work towards." Ryan said.

"And what might that be?" He asked.
She turned red. "I just liked the idea of a manga protagonist life. Saving lives, working with handsome guys and hot women, and saving said men and women. And maybe I can find the one like my dad found my mom those years ago. Maybe that's planning too far ahead, and it sounds way too selfish and weird..." Maybe that's a bit too much detail. She thought as she dropped the conversation.

Last edited:
She turned red. "I just liked the idea of a manga protagonist life. Saving lives, working with handsome guys and hot women, and having said men and women. And maybe I can find the one like my dad found my mom those years ago. Maybe that's planning too far ahead, and it sounds way too selfish and weird..." Maybe that's a bit too much detail. She thought as she dropped the conversation.
"We're all the protagonists of our own lives." Peter said leaning back.

Johnson looked over her shoulder to see what design she had in mind.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes The Senate Himself The Senate Himself LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mr. Hamasutji spoke again "Its important to remember that your suits are ment to work with your quirks. For Ms. Ross I could suggest perhaps including a skin sample perhaps so that the Outfitters division could try and create a fabric to turn invisable as you do. Perhaps for Mr. Parker, Try for something that in dark colors to maximize your ability to be places where people dont expect you to me. Mr. Hendricks... I think perhaps you should try for a thin heavy duty material, that way its durable but you dont have to disrobe to make the most of your quirk."
Iris nods at vanishing points suggestion. She would be sure to do that. When Johnson looked over her shoulder he sees her sketches resembles a ninja outfit.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes The Senate Himself The Senate Himself LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mr. Hamasutji spoke again "Its important to remember that your suits are ment to work with your quirks. For Ms. Ross I could suggest perhaps including a skin sample perhaps so that the Outfitters division could try and create a fabric to turn invisable as you do. Perhaps for Mr. Parker, Try for something that in dark colors to maximize your ability to be places where people dont expect you to me. Mr. Hendricks... I think perhaps you should try for a thin heavy duty material, that way its durable but you dont have to disrobe to make the most of your quirk."
Mari worked quietly sketching and writing little side notes about her outfit. Although she was having a bit of trouble thinking up what her suite would look like. She had ideas but at the same time none. This was harder then she thought as she erased almost half of her work.

Mari worked quietly sketching and writing little side notes about her outfit. Although she was having a bit of trouble thinking up what her suite would look like. She had ideas but at the same time none. This was harder then she thought as she erased almost half of her work.
"What about you, Aquamari? Everyone else in here has had a turn. Care to share?" Ryan asks.

"What about you, Aquamari? Everyone else in here has had a turn. Care to share?" Ryan asks.
Aquamari had been lost in her mind that hearing her name slightly started her. With a small sigh calming down she sat up and placed her pencel down. "share about why I want to be a hero?....oh well I guess apart of of who I am.. its just apart of my life, as almost everyone in my family has been a hero. Its something I was born to do as my grandfather would say..... Besides that I just want to be there for others, giving a helping hand, protecting those who can protct them sleves and just give a sence of hope and safty.." she replied

Aquamari had been lost in her mind that hearing her name slightly started her. With a small sigh calming down she sat up and placed her pencel down. "share about why I want to be a hero?....oh well I guess apart of of who I am.. its just apart of my life, as almost everyone in my family has been a hero. Its something I was born to do as my grandfather would say..... Besides that I just want to be there for others, giving a helping hand, protecting those who can protct them sleves and just give a sence of hope and safty.." she replied
Ryan nods. "Continuing the family business and providing a sense of safety, especially to those who need it. Nice."

"So...kinda like my reason. Not exactly but, you know."

"Would there be anything you can recommend for my suit Mr. Hamasutji? Because I feel as though nothing would necessarily work as far as soon as designs my suit wouldn't need one for my Quirk to be better unless you're talking about support items as well." Matthew stated
She turned red. "I just liked the idea of a manga protagonist life. Saving lives, working with handsome guys and hot women, and having said men and women. And maybe I can find the one like my dad found my mom those years ago. Maybe that's planning too far ahead, and it sounds way too selfish and weird..." Maybe that's a bit too much detail. She thought as she dropped the conversation.
Matthew looked at her. "It doesn't sound weird. In fact I could relate" He said as he turned back around.

"Would there be anything you can recommend for my suit Mr. Hamasutji? Because I feel as though nothing would necessarily work as far as soon as designs my suit wouldn't need one for my Quirk to be better unless you're talking about support items as well." Matthew stated

Matthew looked at her. "It doesn't sound weird. In fact I could relate" He said as he turned back around.
"It doesn't sound AS weird with a guy, but a girl like me? Looking for that type of life? Having Men and Women falling for me? That sounds pretty bizarre."

"It doesn't sound AS weird with a guy, but a girl like me? Looking for that type of life? Having Men and Women falling for me? That sounds pretty bizarre."
"Nothing about that sounds bizarre, it sounds perfectly fine at least that's how i feel anyway. In a sense we want the same thing I'm looking for that type of life and for men and women to fall to me aswell" Matthew said with a smile.

"Nothing about that sounds bizarre, it sounds perfectly fine at least that's how i feel anyway. In a sense we want the same thing I'm looking for that type of life and for men and women to fall to me aswell" Matthew said with a smile.
"Yeah, other than living up to my father's legacy, we are pretty similar."

Mr. Hamasutji looked at him "Spend some time thinking about it. Also it should be noted that these are simply the first renditions of your suits. You will be able to alter them as you need. Just so long as your not requesting a brand new suit just cause the color of blue isent quite what you wanted."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back