• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Peter nodded silently. "I got into it cuz heroes get the hottest girls." Johnson said not missing a beat. That was his answer and he stuck with it. Even if his goals were actually more noble than that. He wasn't going to say though. Especially not in front of his twin sister.
Ryan laughs a little. "Sounds similar to a football player who joins the team so that he'd get attention from the cheerleaders. I wish you luck in that journey. Just be careful when it comes to some of those 'hot girls' you're planning on getting."

Ryan turns his head towards Matthew. "I suppose that's true. I have a question, for you and anyone here that's willing to answer. Why do you want to be a hero? What about it drives you to come here?"

Musicnotes Musicnotes SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Four Eyes Four Eyes AquaMarie AquaMarie
Matthew put his hands in his jacket pockets and looked at Ryan." I'll tell you why I want to become a hero. When I was a child around when my quirk first started developing I was playing with my sister at the playground when my Quirk accidentally set off which violently pushed my sister's head against metal steps which resulted in her being sent to the hospital in critical condition. After she got out I spent the rest of my childhood protecting her and I wanted to help people ever since." Matthew stated.

Matthew put his hands in his jacket pockets and looked at Ryan." I'll tell you why I want to become a hero. When I was a child around when my quirk first started developing I was playing with my sister at the playground when my Quirk accidentally set off which violently pushed my sister's head against metal steps which resulted in her being sent to the hospital in critical condition. After she got out I spent the rest of my childhood protecting her and I wanted to help people ever since." Matthew stated.
"Wow...such a violent wake-up call. Still, despite accidentally using your quirk for such a traumatic act, you used that to make yourself a better person. Impressive." He said.

"Wow...such a violent wake-up call. Still, despite accidentally using your quirk for such a traumatic act, you used that to make yourself a better person. Impressive." He said.
"And you?" Johnson asked. "You've asked us all these deep questions but you've said next to nothing about yourself. How about a little take for the give you've been getting?"

"I'm sure you have more of a reason than just for the girls." She said. She looked at Ryan. "Thanks..I'll try"
He looked at Iris. She was right. He did have a reason. And it had a lot to do with her. She was always self conscious about her Quirk. He didn't care about being a hero. Not really. But doing this. Working along side her. Was the best way for him to help her accomplish her dream. He could always be there to push her forward. To help her reach her goals. He was always popular in school. She wasn't. He was always loud and big. She was always quiet and small. He refused to let her give up on that dream though. The only problem was. Working so much on her dream left him little time to dream for himself. So he made it same like heroics was also his dream. So that she wouldn't feel bad about him learning alongside her. He knew it would make her upset if she found out that he was doing this for his sister. That he was practically giving up all of his own ambitions to help her achieve hers

He looked at Iris. She was right. He did have a reason. And it had a lot to do with her. She was always self conscious about her Quirk. He didn't care about being a hero. Not really. But doing this. Working along side her. Was the best way for him to help her accomplish her dream. He could always be there to push her forward. To help her reach her goals. He was always popular in school. She wasn't. He was always loud and big. She was always quiet and small. He refused to let her give up on that dream though. The only problem was. Working so much on her dream left him little time to dream for himself. So he made it same like heroics was also his dream. So that she wouldn't feel bad about him learning alongside her. He knew it would make her upset if she found out that he was doing this for his sister. That he was practically giving up all of his own ambitions to help her achieve hers
(I knew it)

"And you?" Johnson asked. "You've asked us all these deep questions but you've said next to nothing about yourself. How about a little take for the give you've been getting?"
"I agree" he said
"The truth is, I'm not sure why I want to be a hero." Ryan said. "That's why I came here. I have so many questions about being a hero, and almost as many about myself. I came here for answers. I came here to learn about others that may or may not be like me, hoping that by seeing what drives people to do what they do, it'll help me understand why I'm wanting to be a hero in the first place."

"The truth is, I'm not sure why I want to be a hero." Ryan said. "That's why I came here. I have so many questions about being a hero, and almost as many about myself. I came here for answers. I came here to learn about others that may or may not be like me, hoping that by seeing what drives people to do what they do, it'll help me understand why I'm wanting to be a hero in the first place."
Iris just smiled at johnson. She wondered what possible other reasons he could have about why he wanted to be a hero but she just took his answer of doing it for the girls. She looked at Ryan. "I hope you get the answers you're looking for "

"That's response is simply intriguing" Matthew said. "but good luck on finding those answers my man"

Iris just smiled at johnson. She wondered what possible other reasons he could have about why he wanted to be a hero but she just took his answer of doing it for the girls. She looked at Ryan. "I hope you get the answers you're looking for "
"That's response is simply intriguing" Matthew said. "but good luck on finding those answers my man"
Ryan nods. "Thank you, both of you. I understand my mindset and personality doesn't always make me the easiest to be around. That's why I try to study as much as I can from a distance. Of course, anything I can't pick up from watching I try to get from listening and asking questions if I feel the need to."

Ryan nods. "Thank you, both of you. I understand my mindset and personality doesn't always make me the easiest to be around. That's why I try to study as much as I can from a distance. Of course, anything I can't pick up from watching I try to get from listening and asking questions if I feel the need to."
"Don't sweat it" Matthew said with a chuckle. "It's been fun hanging around you, you know my man we should really be friends so come on what do you say to that?" He asked

Iris nods and smiles as she listens.

"Don't sweat it" Matthew said with a chuckle. "It's been fun hanging around you, you know my man we should really be friends so come on what do you say to that?" He asked
Iris nods and smiles as she listens.
Ryan tilts his head. "Friendship? With me? I suppose I have no reason to decline. Sure. I enjoy bringing people together, but I don't remember having many friends. The ones I did have moved away from my elementary school when I was younger. Haven't heard from them since."

Ryan tilts his head. "Friendship? With me? I suppose I have no reason to decline. Sure. I enjoy bringing people together, but I don't remember having many friends. The ones I did have moved away from my elementary school when I was younger. Haven't heard from them since."
Matthew took out the hair tie and put it around his wrist so he wouldn't have the ponytail. "Then its settled"

Matthew took out the hair tie and put it around his wrist so he wouldn't have the ponytail. "Then its settled"

Iris smiled finding it nice, her classmates were becoming friends. She went back to writing what she wanted her costume to look like.

Damien
Damien Smirked "no one Asked but I guess were telling. I want to be a hero for a simple reason. Ya get to hit people at work" he said shrugging and cracking his knuckles for emphasis. "I love testing myself against other people, Squaring up with someone strong and competing in the oldest sport known to man. Combat, Survival, its the most time horned sport in human history, and its the ultimate stakes. Nothing beats the rush of not knowing weather or not im the one who will step away standing.

Trevor
Trevor Looked at the group. his blank expression focusing some for the conversation "I guess its just kinda what ive always thought I would do. Everyone has always told my my quirk was ment to save people, I guess ive just never really thought about doing anything else" He shrugged and a small marble sized ball of blue-green light appeared on the desk infront of him. He began rolling it around between his plam and the desk top.

Damien
Damien Smirked "no one Asked but I guess were telling. I want to be a hero for a simple reason. Ya get to hit people at work" he said shrugging and cracking his knuckles for emphasis. "I love testing myself against other people, Squaring up with someone strong and competing in the oldest sport known to man. Combat, Survival, its the most time horned sport in human history, and its the ultimate stakes. Nothing beats the rush of not knowing weather or not im the one who will step away standing.

Trevor
Trevor Looked at the group. his blank expression focusing some for the conversation "I guess its just kinda what ive always thought I would do. Everyone has always told my my quirk was ment to save people, I guess ive just never really thought about doing anything else" He shrugged and a small marble sized ball of blue-green light appeared on the desk infront of him. He began rolling it around between his plam and the desk top.
"Trevor. Good answer. Damien. I wouldn't expect anything else." Peter said. "You like fighting people. Fits you to a T."

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes The Senate Himself The Senate Himself LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 AquaMarie AquaMarie

Mr. Hamasutji spoke again "Its important to remember that your suits are ment to work with your quirks. For Ms. Ross I could suggest perhaps including a skin sample perhaps so that the Outfitters division could try and create a fabric to turn invisable as you do. Perhaps for Mr. Parker, Try for something that in dark colors to maximize your ability to be places where people dont expect you to me. Mr. Hendricks... I think perhaps you should try for a thin heavy duty material, that way its durable but you dont have to disrobe to make the most of your quirk."

"Trevor. Good answer. Damien. I wouldn't expect anything else." Peter said. "You like fighting people. Fits you to a T."
Damien
"What can I say? I was created with a purpose" Damien said with a self satisfied grin, as he leaned back on two chair legs and laced his fingers behind his head. Apperently he responded to complements as shamelessly as he did challenges and insults.

Trevor
Trevor dident answere he just nodded his thanks and returned his attention to some point beyond the classroom wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back