• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Seriously? Your quirk makes you stronger and faster. How do YOU relate?" He asked.
"I told you my dad is the Speed Demon. I have a lot to do to live up to his name. That was the main reason he adopted me. But, that game of dodge ball we had really showed me just how weak I am in the current moment, especially again someone of decent skill like Damien. It makes me question 'can really do this?'"

"I told you my dad is the Speed Demon. I have a lot to do to live up to his name. That was the main reason he adopted me. But, that game of dodge ball we had really showed me just how weak I am in the current moment, especially again someone of decent skill like Damien. It makes me question 'can really do this?'"
"Forget it." He said.

At the end of the Lunch break, classes resumed covering some more common subjects. After they had finished Mr. Hamasutji asked everyone to remain in class "There's one more thing we need to Do before I dismiss you all." He swiped one finger across the smart board and several popular heroes appeared on screen. All might, Endeavor, and at the end he seemed to have an image of himself. All of them in costumes. The red blues and white of All Might costume, The rich blues and blacks lined with flames.

His costume at the end was him in a black tuxedo with a top hat. White gloves, a pocket watch on a chain in his pocket and two large white rabbit ears extended from the hat created a strange and somewhat silly persona. "We need to discuss costumes. If we are to proceed with Our hero course, and more in depth training you need to get some ideas and requests submitted to our outfitters division."

At the end of the Lunch break, classes resumed covering some more common subjects. After they had finished Mr. Hamasutji asked everyone to remain in class "There's one more thing we need to Do before I dismiss you all." He swiped one finger across the smart board and several popular heroes appeared on screen. All might, Endeavor, and at the end he seemed to have an image of himself. All of them in costumes. The red blues and white of All Might costume, The rich blues and blacks lined with flames.

His costume at the end was him in a black tuxedo with a top hat. White gloves, a pocket watch on a chain in his pocket and two large white rabbit ears extended from the hat created a strange and somewhat silly persona. "We need to discuss costumes. If we are to proceed with Our hero course, and more in depth training you need to get some ideas and requests submitted to our outfitters division."
Peter looked up. "Suits?" He looked at his wrist. And thought of Ryan's suggestion to shoot webs.

Iris nods taking out a piece of paper. She was writing down ideas.

(Ok)

Matthew smirks."Finally" He said.

Trevor
Trevor looked at the board. He had known what he wanted his Suit to look like since he was a child. His quirk dident need any direct enhancement from technology either.

Damien
Looked up at the board "You look like your going to a costume party man" he said. His shoulders were shaking and his eyes squeezed shut as he tried to contain his mirth.

My suit? I have a good idea in mind. She thought.

Trevor
Trevor looked at the board. He had known what he wanted his Suit to look like since he was a child. His quirk dident need any direct enhancement from technology either.

Damien
Looked up at the board "You look like your going to a costume party man" he said. His shoulders were shaking and his eyes squeezed shut as he tried to contain his mirth.
"Better than looking like your from a strip club Mr. Shirtless." Peter shot back at Damien.

"Better than looking like your from a strip club Mr. Shirtless." Peter shot back at Damien.
"At least I got a normal number of arms" he said not looking at him. Mr. Hamasutji quieted both Damien and peter with a hard look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back