• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I know its not that of a crazy thing" she gently chuckled "oh burgers sounds great!" She said extremely hungry
"To be honest" trevor said slowly "I kinda wish my quirk was more strait forward and inate like you twos" He looked up at the ceiling as they walked "I feel like I have to think to much about how to use mine and it slows me down. Besides. Theres other people in the world who can deactivate quirks. But mutation quirks are diffrent. They cant be removed or altered much. Plus there distinctive, it really helps in the pro hero business i hear.

"Perhaps for interactions, but obviously it's not required considering there are still others here." Ryan replied as he leans back in his desk and closes his eyes. "That personality of yours is intriguing."
"hey" he said looked at Ryan "Im not somthing for you to study, got it?" he went back to his previous lax position

"To be honest" trevor said slowly "I kinda wish my quirk was more strait forward and inate like you twos" He looked up at the ceiling as they walked "I feel like I have to think to much about how to use mine and it slows me down. Besides. Theres other people in the world who can deactivate quirks. But mutation quirks are diffrent. They cant be removed or altered much. Plus there distinctive, it really helps in the pro hero business i hear.
"Well." Peter said thoughtfully. "Our quirks definitely come in handy. But only in really specific situations. You're quirk can work to your imagination and creativity. My quirk... Well I won't be beating any big bads with it. I'd probably be best as more of a sneaky type."

"hey" he said looked at Ryan "Im not somthing for you to study, got it?" he went back to his previous lax position
"Heh." Ryan said with a light smile. "I disagree. Everyone is something to study. That's why I enjoyed our dodgeball game so much. There was so much to learn out there."

"Heh." Ryan said with a light smile. "I disagree. Everyone is something to study. That's why I enjoyed our dodgeball game so much. There was so much to learn out there."
"What ever floats your boat wirdo. But if i catch you staring Im gonna Knock ya so hard that Nicola tesla will be running tests on your electic butt" He said point at him without looking up again

"Well." Peter said thoughtfully. "Our quirks definitely come in handy. But only in really specific situations. You're quirk can work to your imagination and creativity. My quirk... Well I won't be beating any big bads with it. I'd probably be best as more of a sneaky type."
Trevor let out a long sigh "Sure but its incredibly draining. Even the little bit I did in the gym has me wanting to just go home and tap a long nap"

Trevor let out a long sigh "Sure but its incredibly draining. Even the little bit I did in the gym has me wanting to just go home and tap a long nap"
"Well. If it makes you feel better. I have a killer back ache." Peter said. "You'll get better at controlling it. That's the point of coming here right?"

"peter is right, with imagination you can think up a load of things" she replied outstretching her arms

"peter is right, with imagination you can think up a load of things" she replied outstretching her arms
"You know you guys probably could have one that if you used your Ink. Without Johnson to freeze it we didn't have a counter."
"Fine" she said and took a sip of her drink, noticing the change in temperature. She just glared at Johnson.
Johnson whistled innocently.

"Well. If it makes you feel better. I have a killer back ache." Peter said. "You'll get better at controlling it. That's the point of coming here right?"
"I really want to jump into the water and hide at the bottom" she added with a chuckle

Trevor rubbed the back of his neck "Sorry about that. I cant help but feel a little bit responsible, Damien seems to be a bit of a wild card, But i do have to admit, the guy knows how to use his quirk. Ive never seen a Momentum quirk quite like it"
"I really want to jump into the water and hide at the bottom" she added with a chuckle
Trevor looked at her "I dont really get it but I do. In a weird way" He said with a smile. It was the first time that They had seen Trevor smile. Most of the time he was distant and distracted. On the court earlier he had been intense and focused but now he seemed... Tired and mabye freindly

"What ever floats your boat wirdo. But if i catch you staring Im gonna Knock ya so hard that Nicola tesla will be running tests on your electic butt" He said point at him without looking up again
Ryan chuckles. "How threatening. I have no interest in staring at you. You're loud enough to take notes from by ear. Besides, the only thing that needs tests ran on it is that temper of yours, but at least there are more signs of benevolence in you than you try to give off with that tough guy persona of yours."

"You know you guys probably could have one that if you used your Ink. Without Johnson to freeze it we didn't have a counter."
Johnson whistled innocently.
"I don't know...I guess I could have...I just felt bad and like I was cheating if I did" she added rubing the back of her head.
Trevor rubbed the back of his neck "Sorry about that. I cant help but feel a little bit responsible, Damien seems to be a bit of a wild card, But i do have to admit, the guy knows how to use his quirk. Ive never seen a Momentum quirk quite like it"

Trevor looked at her "I dont really get it but I do. In a weird way" He said with a smile. It was the first time that They had seen Trevor smile. Most of the time he was distant and distracted. On the court earlier he had been intense and focused but now he seemed... Tired and mabye freindly
"The game got a little crazy at a point but I think everyone did great...it was a bit weird but really nice being able to use your quirk as part of the game"

Last edited:
Ryan chuckles. "How threatening. I have no interest in staring at you. You're loud enough to take notes from by ear. Besides, the only thing that needs tests ran on it is that temper of yours, but at least there are more signs of benevolence in you than you try to give off with that tough guy persona of yours."
Damein rolled his head to the side so that his cheek was on the desk "Theres no tough guy persona. I dont believe in false faces. I show the world who I am. I am a tough guy, but even tough guys make mistakes" he said. Then he stood opened a window and hopped out. There were on the second story but rather than break a leg or sprain and ankle when damien hit the ground he just bounced. Almost like the grass was Actually a trampoline. He continued walking, around a corner and out of sight.

Damein rolled his head to the side so that his cheek was on the desk "Theres no tough guy persona. I dont believe in false faces. I show the world who I am. I am a tough guy, but even tough guys make mistakes" he said. Then he stood opened a window and hopped out. There were on the second story but rather than break a leg or sprain and ankle when damien hit the ground he just bounced. Almost like the grass was Actually a trampoline. He continued walking, around a corner and out of sight.
"Nice talking to ya! I look forward to our next conversation." Ryan says not in a mocking voice, but actually in a friendly tone. He finally decides to open his eyes again and take a quick glance out the window after Damien had left before he looks up at the ceiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back