• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Thanks Iris you did a great job too....it was fun playing...different, but I had fun...its been a while since I played dodge ball" she replied as they walked into the classroom.
"Same here" she nods.

Trevor and Damien walked back to class. Damien pointedly ignored Trevor who was spacing out anyway. Once everyone was back in class mr. Hamasutji began in on the more normal classes. language arts and mathematics, subjects common for a classroom. He taught for about and hour then informed everyone that they had one hour for lunch. They should be back here and ready to learn by the end of that time.
Iris felt alot more comfortable with the normal classes. She took down notes as she always did. She smiled when they were told it was time for lunch

And on that note, she left to go eat lunch.
"Same here" she nods.

Iris felt alot more comfortable with the normal classes. She took down notes as she always did. She smiled when they were told it was time for lunch
"Alexis, wait for me please" he said as he looked at iris "you did good out there" he said trying to comfort her as he turned around and ran to Alexis.

"thanks " she said. She opened her backpack and took out a her lunch. It was in a brown paper bag.
Alexis' lunch consisted of one plain sandwich, a small bag of chips, a water, and a single starburst, in a small lunchbox. "You would think my dad, the Ex Pro Hero Speed Demon to have the time to prepare me at least a decent lunch."

Trevor seemed to be wandering along behind them as well. Damien stayed in his seat in class
Alexis' lunch consisted of one plain sandwich, a small bag of chips, a water, and a single starburst, in a small lunchbox. "You would think my dad, the Ex Pro Hero Speed Demon to have the time to prepare me at least a decent lunch."
Iris stayed in her seat as well. She took out a sandwich from her brown bag and silently started eating it.

"eh, better than nothing." She ate her lunch quietly.

"You know. You're quirk is awesome you know that?" He asked. "I mean I guess it's a giving. Your the only other one besides me who's Quirk caused physical mutation."
She looked over at him and chuckled "thank you..." she replied a little confused about the sudden praising of her quirk. Though the word mutaion made her flinch.

She looked over at him and chuckled "thank you..." she replied a little confused about the sudden praising of her quirk. Though the word mutaion made her flinch.
"Sorry." He said noticing. "But you know that's the technical term for it right? I mean I'm no.different." He raised all four of his arms.

Peter looked at him. "Need something?"
"Sorry." He said noticing. "But you know that's the technical term for it right? I mean I'm no.different." He raised all four of his arms.
Trevor shook his head "Not really, Just thought Id tag along. you guys have interesting quirks. I can leave if you would prefer" he said. He dident sound like he was upset about leaving but he seemed to want to stay

Trevor shook his head "Not really, Just thought Id tag along. you guys have interesting quirks. I can leave if you would prefer" he said. He dident sound like he was upset about leaving but he seemed to want to stay
"I don't mind." Peter said. "The more the merrier."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back