• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Actually yes. Ryan you do what I was doing. Help Matt. I need to do something.". He went to ice wall and pulled the web vest off. He starting eating the vest
"You know Ryan i got this, I will carry her by myself" Matthew said "Come on Alexis, let's go visit Johnson at the Infirmary" He said with a smile.
As Ryan helps Matthew hold Alexis up, he looks back at Peter eating the vest.
"Uhhhh...know what, not my business. Not gonna ask yet." He says and then turns his attention to Alexis and Matthew. "You sure about that dude? Your eye was bleeding a bit out there. I don't mind assisting, unless of course you don't want me around. That's fine too, but I'm still going to the infirmary to check on the other guys and make sure they're good."

"Uhhhh...know what, not my business. Not gonna ask yet." He says and then turns his attention to Alexis and Matthew. "You sure about that dude? Your eye was bleeding a bit out there. I don't mind assisting, unless of course you don't want me around. That's fine too, but I'm still going to the infirmary to check on the other guys and make sure they're good."
"Yeah I'm sure man but thanks for trying to help, you should go on ahead" said Matthew.

"I'm hungry." Peter waited for the teacher to let them go. Hopefully for lunch.
"Maybe we will have lunch soon." She said seeing the others taking about going to the infirmary. She hoped Johnson was alright.

Damien folded his arms infront of him "No can do. The deal i made with Vanishing point to get into this place says i go back to my apparment right after school except on days when the Teacher himself has cleared me for After school activites"
"Yeah I'm sure man but thanks for trying to help, you should go on ahead" said Matthew.
"Fair enough." Ryan says with a shrug as he walks ahead and to the infirmary to check on Johnson and Damien.
Iris nods. "Okay"
Johnson was fine. The nurse had healed him good. A talk with Vanishing Point and both Johnson and Damien were to stay after school for punishment.

Trevor sighed at the end of the game. "guess it was the inevitable option. Damien couldent work with the team and we were already one member short." he dispelled all of his light screens then stuffed his hands in his pocket. He trailed after the rest of the group patting Iris and Aquamarie on the back and congratulating them for their efforts.
(sorry for later reply its been kinda a wild day)

Johnson was fine. The nurse had healed him good. A talk with Vanishing Point and both Johnson and Damien were to stay after school for punishment.
Trevor sighed at the end of the game. "guess it was the inevitable option. Damien couldent work with the team and we were already one member short." he dispelled all of his light screens then stuffed his hands in his pocket. He trailed after the rest of the group patting Iris and Aquamarie on the back and congratulating them for their efforts.
"You did good too " Iris said after he congratulated her. She looked at Johnson when they got to the nurse's office. "Glad you're okay bro."

Ryan looks inside for a moment after finding out what happened and breathes a light sigh of relief. He walks a short distance away from the infirmary, but stays close enough to it in case Vanishing Point showed up and instructed them to return to class. He leans on a wall and stares at the ground, replaying the events from the start of the game up to where he is now over and over, studying what he had found out along the way.

She stared at all four of her current enemies, unsure who to strike next
"Fair enough." Ryan says with a shrug as he walks ahead and to the infirmary to check on Johnson and Damien.
Iris nods. "Okay"
" I guess there is no escaping your help" Matthew said.
Once at the nurses office everyone saw Johnson perfectly fine. Peter looked at Damien. He wasn't going to say anything but he wondered how the others would react to what Damien did.

Once at the nurses office everyone saw Johnson perfectly fine. Peter looked at Damien. He wasn't going to say anything but he wondered how the others would react to what Damien did.
Trevor looked in quietly over everyones shoulders "Everyone is so concerned for him, guess he must be one of thouse popular peope" he thought to himself. His eyes flicked over to Damien who sat on a stool in a conner obviously trying to avoid looking at anyone.

Damien sat in the corner eyes closed, leanded back two of the chair legs of the ground. He seemed to be avoiding attention if he could.

Alexis was still very tired, but was still happy to see Johnson in good health. She saw Damien on the way out, but decided to ignore him for now.

Alexis was still very tired, but was still happy to see Johnson in good health. She saw Damien on the way out, but decided to ignore him for now.
Matthew set Alexis down on the bed "Im not trying to tell you what to do or anyting but you should probably get some rest" Matthew said as he wiped his eye.

Matthew set Alexis down on the bed "Im not trying to tell you what to do or anyting but you should probably get some rest" Matthew said as he wiped his eye.
"Yeah, That sounds like a good Idea." She switched off her speed to rest.

Mr. Hamasutji walked in after the class. "Alright everyone. that will be all for todays practical hero course instruction. Mr. Ross im glad to see you are alright. Damien we will talk later. For now lets all return to class. no one else is seriously injured and so we should not crowd the nurses office"

Mr. Hamasutji walked in after the class. "Alright everyone. that will be all for todays practical hero course instruction. Mr. Ross im glad to see you are alright. Damien we will talk later. For now lets all return to class. no one else is seriously injured and so we should not crowd the nurses office"
"I need to speak to you Mr. Hamasutji." Hiro said

Alexis didn't respond, instead, she texted her father to come pick her up later on.

Trevor looked in quietly over everyones shoulders "Everyone is so concerned for him, guess he must be one of thouse popular peope" he thought to himself. His eyes flicked over to Damien who sat on a stool in a conner obviously trying to avoid looking at anyone.

Damien sat in the corner eyes closed, leanded back two of the chair legs of the ground. He seemed to be avoiding attention if he could.
Iris looked over at Damien. She didn't say anything since she really wasnt the confronting type.vshe was just glad her brother was okay. She looked over seeing Vanishing point enter. She nods. "Yes sir." She said quietly before leaving the nurse's office.

Ryan walks off and returns to the classroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back