• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mr. Hamasutji walked in after the class. "Alright everyone. that will be all for todays practical hero course instruction. Mr. Ross im glad to see you are alright. Damien we will talk later. For now lets all return to class. no one else is seriously injured and so we should not crowd the nurses office"
Alexis didn't respond, instead, she texted her father to come pick her up later on.
"Well im off to class, see you two later" He said as he returned to class

After the match Aquamari made her way to the bathroom instead of following the others. She felt a bit bad that they had lost and kept of thinking of senerious in her head of what she could have done before getting hit with the ball. Should she had use her ink? Nah that wod have been mean.
She shrugged placing her head under the sinks faust letting the water run down her head. She had started to feel dizzy and dehydrated. Not wanting to drink all of her bottled water she went this rout. Although it made a bit of mess, and the back of her shirt was a bit wet. She felt better and made her way back to class.

"Goodbye." She said to Matthew as she continued the conversation between her and her Father.
The conversation between her and her father went something like this.
Dad?
Yeah, Sweetheart?
I'm gonna need a ride after class ends.
What, did you tired yourself out again?
Yeah. Its nothing a few hours of sleep can't fix, though.
Did you win?
We won.

That's My Girl! Now your one step closer to achieving our dream.
Yeah. Now about my ride...

Right, the usual spot then?

Yeah. Goodbye and thanks.
After the conversation ended, she laid in the nurse's office bed next to Johnson's bed, slowly recovering.

After the match Aquamari made her way to the bathroom instead of following the others. She felt a bit bad that they had lost and kept of thinking of senerious in her head of what she could have done before getting hit with the ball. Should she had use her ink? Nah that wod have been mean.
She shrugged placing her head under the sinks faust letting the water run down her head. She had started to feel dizzy and dehydrated. Not wanting to drink all of her bottled water she went this rout. Although it made a bit of mess, and the back of her shirt was a bit wet. She felt better and made her way back to class.
Iris was walking back to class when she saw Aqua. "You did good."

The conversation between her and her father went something like this.
Dad?
Yeah, Sweetheart?
I'm gonna need a ride after class ends.
What, did you tired yourself out again?
Yeah. Its nothing a few hours of sleep can't fix, though.
Did you win?
We won.

That's My Girl! Now your one step closer to achieving our dream.
Yeah. Now about my ride...

Right, the usual spot then?

Yeah. Goodbye and thanks.
After the conversation ended, she laid in the nurse's office bed next to Johnson's bed, slowly recovering.
Peter helped her up. "Come on class isn't over yet."

Everyone returned to the classroom.

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
The Senate Himself The Senate Himself
Four Eyes Four Eyes

"Thanks Iris you did a great job too....it was fun playing...different, but I had fun...its been a while since I played dodge ball" she replied as they walked into the classroom.

Trevor and Damien walked back to class. Damien pointedly ignored Trevor who was spacing out anyway. Once everyone was back in class mr. Hamasutji began in on the more normal classes. language arts and mathematics, subjects common for a classroom. He taught for about and hour then informed everyone that they had one hour for lunch. They should be back here and ready to learn by the end of that time.

"Thanks." She popped a few in her mouth, lowering her bodies core temperature and relaxing her body from the strain.
Trevor and Damien walked back to class. Damien pointedly ignored Trevor who was spacing out anyway. Once everyone was back in class mr. Hamasutji began in on the more normal classes. language arts and mathematics, subjects common for a classroom. He taught for about and hour then informed everyone that they had one hour for lunch. They should be back here and ready to learn by the end of that time.
Matthew got out of of his seat and crouched in between Alexis and Johnson. "Hey guys" He said.

'Lunch time yay!' She thought as she got up for her desk and stretched. The girl was happy they finally got a brake after all their school work.

'Lunch time yay!' She thought as she got up for her desk and stretched. The girl was happy they finally got a brake after all their school work.
Peter left to go eat. He invited Aquamarie to come with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back