• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Come on. Aren't you going to say anything to your brother? No hello? No nothing? Just a silent lunch between siblings?" He was trying to goad her into speaking.
"Sorry...well our first day has already been interesting. I tried tossing the ball in dodge ball." She said.

"Sorry." He said noticing. "But you know that's the technical term for it right? I mean I'm no.different." He raised all four of his arms.
Trevor shook his head "Not really, Just thought Id tag along. you guys have interesting quirks. I can leave if you would prefer" he said. He dident sound like he was upset about leaving but he seemed to want to stay
"I know it is the technical term... I just not to found of it" she said rubbing her arm. A small smile on her face a as he raised his four arms. T Teasing was a big part of disliking to the word. Although glad the conversation was dropped when Trever walked over to them, to which she agreed him joining.

"I know it is the technical term... I just not to found of it" she said rubbing her arm. A small smile on her face a as he raised his four arms. T Teasing was a big part of disliking to the word. Although glad the conversation was dropped when Trever walked over to them, to which she agreed him joining.
"Well don't worry about it. A person with tentacle hair? There are definitely worse things to be attributed to that." He said. "Anyway. I'm going to get some burgers."

"Yeah I saw." Johnson responded flatly.
Damien peeked out from under his arm "Come on. your not still mad are ya? getting hit is like saying hello for a Real man! If you cant take a little love tap like i gave ya how do you ever plan on fighting the guys who really want to hurt ya?"

"Well don't worry about it. A person with tentacle hair? There are definitely worse things to be attributed to that." He said. "Anyway. I'm going to get some burgers."
"I know its not that of a crazy thing" she gently chuckled "oh burgers sounds great!" She said extremely hungry

Damien looked at the group of people leaving "Any reason I should?" he asked with no particular emotion behind his words
"Perhaps for interactions, but obviously it's not required considering there are still others here." Ryan replied as he leans back in his desk and closes his eyes. "That personality of yours is intriguing."

Damien peeked out from under his arm "Come on. your not still mad are ya? getting hit is like saying hello for a Real man! If you cant take a little love tap like i gave ya how do you ever plan on fighting the guys who really want to hurt ya?"
"I'm not mad. Honest." Johnson said. "Okay maybe a little but that freaking HURT."

"I know its not that of a crazy thing" she gently chuckled "oh burgers sounds great!" She said extremely hungry
"Alright. There's an awesome joint.down the street. The three of us can go there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back