• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Well. I'm told that one of these students attacked the other one after being verbally provoked."
"I see...ill leave you to it.." she said before walking back to her office. After all she was just the school nurse. Disciplinary of the students was something she did not do, and should not get involved in.

Damien folded his arms infront of him "No can do. The deal i made with Vanishing point to get into this place says i go back to my apparment right after school except on days when the Teacher himself has cleared me for After school activites"
"I'll just go speak with Vanishing Point then." Enhancer said. "I'll leave you in Golden Tears' capable hands.

Matthew wasted no time and threw the ball with a small Boost from a little explosion in the palm of his hand in the direction of Aquamari, as the neared her Matthew shifted its direction towards Iris. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
Matthew wasted no time and threw the ball with a small Boost from a little explosion in the palm of his hand in the direction of Aquamari, as the neared her Matthew shifted its direction towards Iris.
The ball hit Iris and knocked her to the ground.

Matthew wasted no time and threw the ball with a small Boost from a little explosion in the palm of his hand in the direction of Aquamari, as the neared her Matthew shifted its direction towards Iris. Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Yo, It worked!" She exclaimed. 2 more targets remained.
"Nice shot. It's great seeing such good teamwork from everyone." Ryan said as he started charging electricity in his hands.

"Yeah.." iris nods slowly standing back up. "...Just got the wind knocked out of me a bit." She headed to where this who got out go.
Ryan smiles a little and nods slightly after seeing she was okay. Even though they were opponents, a part of him still worried about the opposing team's safety as well as that of his own allies, especially Johnson after what transpired earlier.

"Yeah.." iris nods slowly standing back up. "...Just got the wind knocked out of me a bit." She headed to where this who got out go.
Aquamarine helped her up as her tentacles reached out and picked up the ball. "glad your okay..you did great!" She yelled out to Iris as she walked away. The bluenette turned her attention back towards the game. Stretching her tentacles back as much as she could before flinging it forward toward the opposit group.

Ryan smiles a little and nods slightly after seeing she was okay. Even though they were opponents, a part of him still worried about the opposing team's safety as well as that of his own allies, especially Johnson after what transpired earlier.
Aquamarine helped her up as her tentacles reached out and picked up the ball. "glad your okay..you did great!" She yelled out to Iris as she walked away. The bluenette turned her attention back towards the game. Stretching her tentacles back as much as she could before flinging it forward toward the opposit group.
Iris sat down to watch the rest of the game. "Go Aqua!" She cheered.

She caught the ball, started running in a small circle, concentrating her lightning energy into the ball. When it was ready, she threw it straight at Trevor, with a quite a bit more force and speed than the last one, and overall 15 seconds drained from her time (34 Seconds remained)
Four Eyes Four Eyes

((Yeps, using her tentacles as she can pull them back father thus her throw is stronger then her hand....kinda like you are better at throwing a small ball then a large ball that dose not fit in you hand. As she can wrap the tentacle around the ball XD it is make sense))

((Yeps, using her tentacles as she can pull them back father thus her throw is stronger then her hand....kinda like you are better at throwing a small ball then a large ball that dose not fit in you hand. As she can wrap the tentacle around the ball XD it is make sense))
(Makes sense. I was gonna do something sinister buuuuut looks like I get to play innocent a little bit longer XD works for me!)

Last edited:
I can't keep this up much longer, She thought, as she looked visually tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back