• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"You know, my dad was the original speed hero (If you don't know who he is, its in her character sheet). I was adopted to live up to his name. If he saw me now, he would be disappointed."
(For now just react to four eyes post. You're no longer the main target)

Peter snickered as he watched the tantrum. "Okay first Spiders are arachnids not bugs. Anyone older than a toddler would know that. But I guess I can't fault you for that. After all toddlers also throw temper tantrums. I'd put at what... Two? Tow and a half at the oldest?" Peter shot back without missing a beat. He jumped high into the air and threw the ball at Trevor.
Damien glared at peter and he walked over to pick up the ball. "My mistake. I like spider more anyhow. More legs to pull off" he said darkly. Damien spread his legs in a low stance raised both arms in front of his chest and threw the ball. The ball bounced off his other hand, back to his first, and back again. The cycle continued the ball gaining speed as it bounced faster and faster between the boys arms untill it looked almost like a solid red mass the length between his arms. The wind generated by the balls moment swept Damiens blue hair out of his face and begain to whip it about. "here it comes. I call this move "The rain" cause even a two year old, maybe two and a half at the oldest, could tell its gonna wash the spider out!"

Trevor noticed his flickering Lights and began to refocus.

Damien glared at peter and he walked over to pick up the ball. "My mistake. I like spider more anyhow. More legs to pull off" he said darkly. Damien spread his legs in a low stance raised both arms in front of his chest and threw the ball. The ball bounced off his other hand, back to his first, and back again. The cycle continued the ball gaining speed as it bounced faster and faster between the boys arms untill it looked almost like a solid red mass the length between his arms. The wind generated by the balls moment swept Damiens blue hair out of his face and begain to whip it about. "here it comes. I call this move "The rain" cause even a two year old, maybe two and a half at the oldest, could tell its gonna wash the spider out!"

Trevor noticed his flickering Lights and began to refocus.
"Watch it! I don't think you can dodge that, Peter!"

"You have your speed quirk? Get it ready please." Peter said panicking.
"To LATE!" Damien moved his front arm out of the way just as the blurred ball made contact with the other arm. The ball rocketed towards peter almost to fast to track. The ball made contact with the web vest on peters chest but dident stop there. It continued it path pushing the boy backwards towards the out of bounds line. If he crossed it he would be out weather the ball touched the ground or not.

"To LATE!" Damien moved his front arm out of the way just as the blurred ball made contact with the other arm. The ball rocketed towards peter almost to fast to track. The ball made contact with the web vest on peters chest but dident stop there. It continued it path pushing the boy backwards towards the out of bounds line. If he crossed it he would be out weather the ball touched the ground or not.
"Crap, Peter!"

"Johnson!" He yelled. Johnson raised an ice wall and Peter slammed into it. Cracks were left in the ice from the force of movement. "Ouchouchouchouch." Peter said wincing. The ball was stuck to Peter now. Who was stuck to the wall. "Hold on gimme a minute." Peter he ate the webbing around the ball to get it unstuck then slipped out of the vest. "Ouch." He said rubbing his back. Johnson looked at Damien. "Hah! All of that and you couldn't him out! Thanks to moi."

"Johnson!" He yelled. Johnson raised an ice wall and Peter slammed into it. Cracks were left in the ice from the force of movement. "Ouchouchouchouch." Peter said wincing. The ball was stuck to Peter now. Who was stuck to the wall. "Hold on gimme a minute." Peter he ate the webbing around the ball to get it unstuck then slipped out of the vest. "Ouch." He said rubbing his back. Johnson looked at Damien. "Hah! All of that and you couldn't him out! Thanks to moi."
"Celebrate later guys, we're still have to find a way to eliminate him from the game!"

Damien Growled and move to the back of their teams space. He began to run towards the middle line. his strides getting longer each time. As he reached the lin he jumped soaring over the middle line, across the enemy side and kicked off of johnsons chest. transferring all of of the momentum of his jump into the boy. He landed with a flip on the enemy side, Johnson was flug backwards out of the playing feild and onto his back. Mr. Hamasutji spoke then "Damien is out for crossing enemy lines. John is also out unless he wishes to use the back option for his team" Damien stood and looked around glaring. "For the record this is just a silly game, but obviously Ive underestimated most of you. I wont be that foolish again... sorry about the rough treatment" he awkwardly stood, walked to retrieve his shirt and went to sit cross legged by the bleachers.

Damien Growled and move to the back of their teams space. He began to run towards the middle line. his strides getting longer each time. As he reached the lin he jumped soaring over the middle line, across the enemy side and kicked off of johnsons chest. transferring all of of the momentum of his jump into the boy. He landed with a flip on the enemy side, Johnson was flug backwards out of the playing feild and onto his back. Mr. Hamasutji spoke then "Damien is out for crossing enemy lines. John is also out unless he wishes to use the back option for his team" Damien stood and looked around glaring. "For the record this is just a silly game, but obviously Ive underestimated most of you. I wont be that foolish again... sorry about the rough treatment" he awkwardly stood, walked toretrieve his shirt and went to sit cross legged by the bleachers.
The only response Johnson gave was weak drawn out moan.

The young man Continued to cackle right up untill the last second when he caught the ball on his forearm. The ball bounced of course flying off and out of the stadium "you fool you think that just cause im gloating means im not paying attention?" The boink boink boink of a rubber ball bouncing on the floor cut off his obnoxious rant. Everyone eyes turned to look at the red rubber ball rolling towards the bleachers and softly bouncing off. A moment of silence. "AAAAAAGHHH" Damien exclaimed "How could this happen?!?!" He stomped around for a bit cursing and throwing a general tantrum. After a moment of this he turns to look at peter. "You, Im coming for you little bug. Back!" he exclaimed in a loud voice.

Trevor was so distracted, enthralled and amused by Damiens display that his Mental control slipped a little and two of the 4 Globes he had created around the light fixtures began to flicker sporadiclly. If ryan timed it right he could slip through and back on to the playing field but he would have to be quick.

Mr. Hamasutji stepped forward. "Damien has used his teams "Back". Play will resume with his team in possession of the ball. Begin."
Ryan notices the lights flickering and the timing of each flicker. He times his chance and dives out of the fixture and back onto the ground while Damien was making his way back onto the court. "Ahhhh, much better. That was a nice trick you pulled there. I feasted pretty well up there in peace, so thanks." He says to Trevor with an almost joyful smile showing that he was still enjoying himself. He looks at Damien. "Welcome back to the game, buddy."

Ryan notices the lights flickering and the timing of each flicker. He times his chance and dives out of the fixture and back onto the ground while Damien was making his way back onto the court. "Ahhhh, much better. That was a nice trick you pulled there. I feasted pretty well up there in peace, so thanks." He says to Trevor with an almost joyful smile showing that he was still enjoying himself. He looks at Damien. "Welcome back to the game, buddy."
(little late)

Alexis was happy that his cockiness got to the best of Damien, but now she had little juice left, and 3 more targets to deal with. "It ain't over yet!"

"Johnson let me lift you" Matthew asked.
"Dont bother. Im out anyway. Ill take him to the nurses office" Damien crouched and threw johnson over his shoulder. "Lets go. Dont be a baby, I didn't hit you that hard." he said heading off towards The nurses office.

"Dont bother. Im out anyway. Ill take him to the nurses office" Damien crouched and threw johnson over his shoulder. "Lets go. Dont be a baby, I didn't hit you that hard." he said heading off towards The nurses office.
Johnson didn't give a response he just wheezed as he was thrown over Damien's shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back