• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Seeing the shower of electricity and glass trevor noticed the electric form of Ryan enter the lightbulb. He gesturd and created one small bubble of light over each of 4 light fixtures above the legal court area. This many sheilds was taxing him so he dropped the two waste high walls. There team would now have less cover but one of the other team could not exit the way he had entered. Trevor assumed he could exit through a different fixture or through an outlet. But if Ryan did that he would be outside the court, and disqualified.
"look at him go!" She exclaimed. She thought she was similar to him, but seeing him in action crushed her spirit. Maybe I'm not strong after all. No, I know my worth. I made it here. I can do this.
"Yeab but now he's stuck." Peter said glancing momentarily at the lightbulb. He can't get out through any of the bulbs and if he uses and outlet he'll be out of bounds. "Unless. Matt. Can you use your explosions to melt Johnson's ice?" He asked. "Not break up. Melt." The Senate Himself The Senate Himself

Who should I try to hit? All of them can easily deflect my throw, and Iris is nowhere to be found. "I need a target."

"Yeab but now he's stuck." Peter said glancing momentarily at the lightbulb. He can't get out through any of the bulbs and if he uses and outlet he'll be out of bounds. "Unless. Matt. Can you use your explosions to melt Johnson's ice?" He asked. "Not break up. Melt." The Senate Himself The Senate Himself
( should I be able to? I never really thought about it. I mean it's not out of the realm of possibility)

Iris was currently visible. She didn't seem much of a point with turning invisible since she couldn't make her clothes go invisible
There she is. I couldn't see her with all the commotion going on. She's an easy target, but is it really worth the risk?

She stared at all four of her current enemies, unsure who to strike next

Seeing the shower of electricity and glass trevor noticed the electric form of Ryan enter the lightbulb. He gesturd and created one small bubble of light over each of 4 light fixtures above the legal court area. This many sheilds was taxing him so he dropped the two waste high walls. There team would now have less cover but one of the other team could not exit the way he had entered. Trevor assumed he could exit through a different fixture or through an outlet. But if Ryan did that he would be outside the court, and disqualified.
Ryan makes his way to each of the legal fixtures he could access. He notices the bubbles trapping him in the fixtures and is impressed, but he does not panic. Instead, he just slowly and patiently moves around from fixture to fixture.

Ryan makes his way to each of the legal fixtures he could access. He notices the bubbles trapping him in the fixtures and is impressed, but he does not panic. Instead, he just slowly and patiently moves around from fixture to fixture.
(I got you) "Johnson make a line of ice to an outlet. Matt melt the ice with the heat from your explosions. We should be able to make a path of water that Ryan can travel through as an electric current to to get back into the ring.
She stared at all four of her current enemies, unsure who to strike next
"Alexis throw the ball at Trevor. Try to make him lose focus in case the other plan doesn't work."

(I got you) "Johnson make a line of ice to an outlet. Matt melt the ice with the heat from your explosions. We should be able to make a path of water that Ryan can travel through as an electric current to to get back into the ring.
"Alexis throw the ball at Trevor. Try to make him lose focus in case the other plan doesn't work."
"Got it." She Nodded. She got into position.

(You don't have to rush to free him lol though I do like the use of teamwork so I'll be happy regardless of whether it works or not because Ryan still gets to observe his classmates using their quirks. It's a win-win!)

"Got it." She Nodded. She got into position.
She focused some arc energy into the ball, into a throwable projectile. She had just learned the move over the weekend, and she knew It drained her overall time in speedster mode, but it would be worth it in the end. She Sped forward and at the last second, she threw it at Trevor "Getsuga...Tensho!" The Ball was moving very quickly and straight at Trevor. (1 min 43 seconds remained.)

Last edited:
She focused some lightning energy into the ball, into a throwable projectile. She had just learned the move over the weekend, and she knew It drained her overall time as a speedster, but it would be worth it in the end. She Sped forward and at the last second, she threw it at Trevor " Arcane Lightning!" The Ball was moving very quickly and straight at Trevor. (1 min 43 seconds remained.)
"think you can ignor me?" Damien yelled at her. He jumped to intercept her throw just as she called out her attack. He had just managed to get two of his finger infront of her projectile. The air warped a bit as all the force of Alexis's throw Was returned in the opposite direction. The ball sped just as quickly as when she had threw it, towards Johnathon.

"think you can ignor me?" Damien yelled at her. He jumped to intercept her throw just as she called out her attack. He had just managed to get two of his finger infront of her projectile. The air warped a bit as all the force of Alexis's throw Was returned in the opposite direction. The ball sped just as quickly as when she had threw it, towards Johnathon.
"WHOA!" Johnson raised him arms and an ice pillar that blocked the ball. It bounced off and Peter jumped in the air doing a side flip and caught it. He landed deftly on his feet.

She backed away, flustered. It didn't work. All I did was put someone else at risk. She was clearly annoyed and more obviously a bit sad that her attempt ended in failure.

"WHOA!" Johnson raised him arms and an ice pillar that blocked the ball. It bounced off and Peter jumped in the air doing a side flip and caught it. He landed deftly on his feet.
She backed away, flustered. It didn't work. All I did was put someone else at risk. She was clearly annoyed and more obviously a bit sad that her attempt ended in failure.
"Thats Right!" Damien Bellowed "Forget about Trevor, Hes nothing, Bring it on. Ill take on you all by myself!" he said throwing his head back in somthing that could only be described as a cackle.

"Thats Right!" Damien Bellowed "Forget about Trevor, Hes nothing, Bring it on. Ill take on you all by myself!" he said throwing his head back in somthing that could only be described as a cackle.
Peter just stared at him for a moment before turning to Mr. Hamasutji. "Are you... sure he should be in a hero course?"

Peter just stared at him for a moment before turning to Mr. Hamasutji. "Are you... sure he should be in a hero course?"
The Tall man shrugged "He got full marks on his written exam, and Has expressed a desire to funnel his Competitive nature and natural talent into a more constructive outlet. Hero work in this case. Resume play please Mr. Parker"

The Tall man shrugged "He got full marks on his written exam, and Has expressed a desire to funnel his Competitive nature and natural talent into a more constructive outlet. Hero work in this case. Resume play please Mr. Parker"
"Alrighty teach. You're the boss." He said. Seeing Damiens distraction he took a chance and threw it at him.

"Alrighty teach. You're the boss." He said. Seeing Damiens distraction he took a chance and threw it at him.
The young man Continued to cackle right up untill the last second when he caught the ball on his forearm. The ball bounced of course flying off and out of the stadium "you fool you think that just cause im gloating means im not paying attention?" The boink boink boink of a rubber ball bouncing on the floor cut off his obnoxious rant. Everyone eyes turned to look at the red rubber ball rolling towards the bleachers and softly bouncing off. A moment of silence. "AAAAAAGHHH" Damien exclaimed "How could this happen?!?!" He stomped around for a bit cursing and throwing a general tantrum. After a moment of this he turns to look at peter. "You, Im coming for you little bug. Back!" he exclaimed in a loud voice.

Trevor was so distracted, enthralled and amused by Damiens display that his Mental control slipped a little and two of the 4 Globes he had created around the light fixtures began to flicker sporadiclly. If ryan timed it right he could slip through and back on to the playing field but he would have to be quick.

Mr. Hamasutji stepped forward. "Damien has used his teams "Back". Play will resume with his team in possession of the ball. Begin."

The young man Continued to cackle right up untill the last second when he caught the ball on his forearm. The ball bounced of course flying off and out of the stadium "you fool you think that just cause im gloating means im not paying attention?" The boink boink boink of a rubber ball bouncing on the floor cut off his obnoxious rant. Everyone eyes turned to look at the red rubber ball rolling towards the bleachers and softly bouncing off. A moment of silence. "AAAAAAGHHH" Damien exclaimed "How could this happen?!?!" He stomped around for a bit cursing and throwing a general tantrum. After a moment of this he turns to look at peter. "You, Im coming for you little bug. Back!" he exclaimed in a loud voice.

Trevor was so distracted, enthralled and amused by Damiens display that his Mental control slipped a little and two of the 4 Globes he had created around the light fixtures began to flicker sporadiclly. If ryan timed it right he could slip through and back on to the playing field but he would have to be quick.

Mr. Hamasutji stepped forward. "Damien has used his teams "Back". Play will resume with his team in possession of the ball. Begin."
Peter snickered as he watched the tantrum. "Okay first Spiders are arachnids not bugs. Anyone older than a toddler would know that. But I guess I can't fault you for that. After all toddlers also throw temper tantrums. I'd put at what... Two? Tow and a half at the oldest?" Peter shot back without missing a beat.

"Hey forget it and keep playing." Johnson said. "Guys... I don't know how to make my ice go away."
"You know, my dad was the original speed hero (If you don't know who he is, its in her updated character sheet). I was adopted to live up to his name. If he saw me now, he would be disappointed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back