• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Mr. Hamasutji cleared his throat. "If you all are ready we can begin. Please take your places on opposite sides of the middle line, I shall put the ball into play once everyone is there. One player from each side will need to come the the line to receive the ball. I will toss the ball into the air. The two receivers will try to knock the ball back to there side of the court"

Damien Walked to the center line without consulting anyone. He was gonna lead this team to vicotry all by himself if he had too.

Trevor nodded to the others "Just remember Iris, try and stay invisible, even if you dont take off your cloths im sure the other team will leave you alone for the most part since your quirk is not as confrontational as the rest of ours. do your best out there." He turned to Aquamarie next " You should try to make yourself a target, all those arms of yours will come in handy for catching the ball. If you could you should also try to trip the other team up with Ink if you can"
Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie
Iris nods. " okay I'll try.."

The word Ink immediately put Peter on edge. He hadn't even though of that. Ink was slimy and slippery. That was a perfect counter to his wall crawling. He decided now was as good a time as any to use webs. He built a web vest with his organic webs.
"So, who's gonna receive the ball?"

"Thanks for the help, we should talk again after this game" Matthew said as he turned around and walked towards Peter and Johnson "Come on boys I'm just having a bit of fun, but anyways how does the ponytail look on me?" He asked.
"Like a Ponytail." Peter said finishing his web vest.
Ryans walks near Matthew and Peter and speaks with a tone barely above a whisper. "This is just a theory and a suggestion just in case, but is it possible that you two could make a monstrous defensive combo? What if Peter makes a barrier out of those webs around Matthew to protect him, and then Matthew uses his telekinesis to stop or change the ball's path to prevent it from hitting any of us?" He looks at the other team and then back at his teammates. "Another thing that has my concern involves two of our opponents and two of the rules. Since our teacher confirmed that it's possible to save a hit teammate by catching the ball, that rule works in Peter's favor, but also in Aquamari's considering his extra arms and her tentacles. The other issue is Damien and the second rule. If getting hit by the ball, but hitting an enemy with it in response before it hits the ground eliminates the opponent, then that potentially works favorably with Damien's quirk. If he's able to influence the speed and/or direction of where an object that bounces off of him goes, then he could take a hit intentionally just to try and hit one of us. It's not a guarantee, but it's just a few things to keep in mind." He says before returning to his spot on the court. "As for who's going to receive the ball to start, whoever wants to I guess. Either result is fine."

Ryans walks near Matthew and Peter and speaks with a tone barely above a whisper. "This is just a theory and a suggestion just in case, but is it possible that you two could make a monstrous defensive combo? What if Peter makes a barrier out of those webs around Matthew to protect him, and then Matthew uses his telekinesis to stop or change the ball's path to prevent it from hitting any of us?" He looks at the other team and then back at his teammates. "Another thing that has my concern involves two of our opponents and two of the rules. Since our teacher confirmed that it's possible to save a hit teammate by catching the ball, that rule works in Peter's favor, but also in Aquamari's considering his extra arms and her tentacles. The other issue is Damien and the second rule. If getting hit by the ball, but hitting an enemy with it in response before it hits the ground eliminates the opponent, then that potentially works favorably with Damien's quirk. If he's able to influence the speed and/or direction of where an object that bounces off of him goes, then he could take a hit intentionally just to try and hit one of us. It's not a guarantee, but it's just a few things to keep in mind." He says before returning to his spot on the court. "As for who's going to receive the ball to start, whoever wants to I guess. Either result is fine."
"That won't work. I seen need to bind the webs from place to place and I can't shoot them which means I couldn't make a wall fast enough. Not to mention my webs can't retain their own structure. We're in a ring I can't build an effective wall."

When the teacher throws the ball you're going to activate your speed and grab it before Damien can." Peter told Alexis
"Got it." Quietly, she said "I have about 2 minutes and 40, so lets use it wisely." (2 min 47 to be exact)

"That won't work. I seen need to bind the webs from place to place and I can't shoot them which means I couldn't make a wall fast enough. Not to mention my webs can't retain their own structure. We're in a ring I can't build an effective wall."
Ryan nods. "I see. That's okay. We'll figure something out as the game progresses."

Mr. Hamasutji stepped into the court "Players take your posistions" He waited for Damien and Alexis to approach the half court line then counted down from three and tossed the ball into the air. Damien jumped but rather than touching the ball he placed a hand above Alexis's head.

"Accelerate, Stormcaller!" Time slowed to a crawl and she managed to duck Damien's first move, sidestepping and leaping over his hand.

"Accelerate, Stormcaller!" Time slowed to a crawl and she managed to duck Damien's first move, sidestepping and leaping over his hand.
As she took in the world in slow motion she had time to see trevor standing near the back of the court his hand extended. Suddenly a Screen of blue green light sprung up between her and the ball, connected to the floor. The Wall of light was Convex its edges curving back into the other teams side of the court. Even at her incressed speed Trevors quirk was light based, and she was not as fast as light. Damien moved in slow motion his eyes tracking her after images and changing from a smirk to surprise, to annoyance. His other hand slowly reached towards the ball

As she took in the world in slow motion she had time to see trevor standing near the back of the court his hand extended. Suddenly a Screen of blue green light sprung up between her and the ball, connected to the floor. The Wall of light was Convex its edges curving back into the other teams side of the court. Even at her incressed speed Trevors quirk was light based, and she was not as fast as light. Damien moved in slow motion his eyes tracking her after images and changing from a smirk to surprise, to annoyance. His other hand slowly reached towards the ball
Surprised, She retreated and deactivated her speed. "Peter!" She called to him and her teammates.

Surprised, She retreated and deactivated her speed. "Peter!" She called to him and her teammates.
As time Returned to normal Damien palmed the ball back to his side of the court then glared and Alexis and Trevor in turn "I dident need you help, got that?" he growled at the tall blonde boy.

Peter and Johnson just waited neither of them were able to do anything right now. "What do you want from me!?" Peter asked.

As the 30 second, now 25 seconds, cooldown initiated, she hung back, hiding behind her teammates. "I knew they should have expected that. God, I'm pathetic." (2 min 40 seconds remained, 25 seconds cool down remained)

As the 30 second, now 25 seconds, cooldown initiated, she hung back, hiding behind her teammates. "I knew they should have expected that. God, I'm pathetic." (2 min 40 seconds remained, 25 seconds cool down remained)
(the cool down is whenever she tries to switch her powers it doesn't start automatically)

" come on we both no you're not pathetic, hide behind me, I can only use this on one person at a time so if you're willing I can use my telekinesis on you for a short period of time" he said

(the cool down is whenever she tries to switch her powers it doesn't start automatically)
(that's what she's tryin to do) Then lets give them something they won't expect. "Power mode" she said. She's never used it, not a lot anyway, so they wouldn't expect it.
" come on we both no you're not pathetic, hide behind me, I can only use this on one person at a time so if you're willing I can use my telekinesis on you for a short period of time" he said
"Thank you, she said as the timer went down (17 seconds remained)

(that's what she's tryin to do) Then lets give them something they won't expect. "Power mode" she said. She's never used it, so they wouldn't expect it.

(she can't go into power mode right now)

Trevor Caught the ball and tossed it towards AquaMarie AquaMarie "Here you take this" he said ignoring Damien As he dropped the Light wall he had made to block Alexis and Created two waist high walls big enough for 2 people to crouch behind. Closing his eyes a shimmer of blue green light not as intese as the other two seemed to wrap his form from head to toe. This form of sheild was more flexable, he could move inside it but it wouldn't stand up to much. for the amount of Flexibility it retained it could probably sustain a couple of hits at least.

Damien seemed to get over the insult of Trevors assistance quickly. With a huff he discarded his shirt And strolled right up to the line he locked eyes with Alexis and spat to the side. The same superior smirk crossing his expression.

(that's what she's tryin to do) Then lets give them something they won't expect. "Power mode" she said. She's never used it, not a lot anyway, so they wouldn't expect it.

"That's not going to work". She said. I just have to stick with my roots and I'm good. (9 seconds remained)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back