• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aquamari sat in her seat as she supported her head with her hand. Her cheek all smushed up against her hand waiting for class to start

"I guess what's next is us finding out what we're gonna be learning in class as well as how it'll apply to our lives, both as heroes and as citizens." Ryan said.
"That's what I thought too. I was thinking, do they have provisionals too like they do in Japan?"

Rakuya
"Indeed we do have a system similar to the one they use back in japan. We call it something else though. We call it a learners licence, however, your Minds should be set on the task before you. you have a long way to go before you can even be considered for a Learners licence. So. This is our hero course for the day" he turned to the board and began to write. when he looked back to the students one word was penned on the board "Dodge ball" Mr. Hamasutji smiled "Now schools that require physical assessment exams and that have children play sports as part of the curriculum often limit or prohibit the use of quirks. A silly rule meant to give the illusion of fairness, we no longer live in a society where men are created equal but rather an era where everyone is unique." he paused and studied each student then resumed "So in order to reinforce this idea of "Inequality" we are going to play dodge ball, a popular gymnasium sport in schools across the country, but... you may use your quirks freely to win for your team..." Mr. Hamasutjui looked around the room again to Gage reactions.

Trevor
Trevor Was thinking about what he should eat for lunch."Hmmm should I have a BLT from that corner shop i like, or maybe run home to get some of the left over Potatoes and Fish" Just as he was nearing a decision one word broke through his haze of day dreams and personal musings "Quirks Freely to win for your team" Mr. Hamasutji was saying. Trevor snapped aware and looked at the board, he thought for a moment and as the teacher continued to speak he connected the dots. "Playing dodge ball with our quirks, sound interesting" he though to himself finally starting to come out of himself some at the idea of the challenge.

Damien
Damien listened to Mr. Hamasutjis speech, the man sure liked to hear himself talk. He rested his chin in his hand, elbow on desk and after a minute or two began to yawn. Damien of course agreed. Not all men were created equal after all if they had been, surely he would have lost more fights. When the teacher put Dodge ball on the board Damien scoffed to himself. "a childs game? He wants me to prove myself in a childs game?" A small grin tugged at his lips "Ah well i guess the game doesn't matter. for high or low stakes I dont like to loose, So ill win."

Rakuya
"Indeed we do have a system similar to the one they use back in japan. We call it something else though. We call it a learners licence, however, your Minds should be set on the task before you. you have a long way to go before you can even be considered for a Learners licence. So. This is our hero course for the day" he turned to the board and began to write. when he looked back to the students one word was penned on the board "Dodge ball" Mr. Hamasutji smiled "Now schools that require physical assessment exams and that have children play sports as part of the curriculum often limit or prohibit the use of quirks. A silly rule meant to give the illusion of fairness, we no longer live in a society where men are created equal but rather an era where everyone is unique." he paused and studied each student then resumed "So in order to reinforce this idea of "Inequality" we are going to play dodge ball, a popular gymnasium sport in schools across the country, but... you may use your quirks freely to win for your team..." Mr. Hamasutjui looked around the room again to Gage reactions.

Trevor
Trevor Was thinking about what he should eat for lunch."Hmmm should I have a BLT from that corner shop i like, or maybe run home to get some of the left over Potatoes and Fish" Just as he was nearing a decision one word broke through his haze of day dreams and personal musings "Quirks Freely to win for your team" Mr. Hamasutji was saying. Trevor snapped aware and looked at the board, he thought for a moment and as the teacher continued to speak he connected the dots. "Playing dodge ball with our quirks, sound interesting" he though to himself finally starting to come out of himself some at the idea of the challenge.

Damien
Damien listened to Mr. Hamasutjis speech, the man sure liked to hear himself talk. He rested his chin in his hand, elbow on desk and after a minute or two began to yawn. Damien of course agreed. Not all men were created equal after all if they had been, surely he would have lost more fights. When the teacher put Dodge ball on the board Damien scoffed to himself. "a childs game? He wants me to prove myself in a childs game?" A small grin tugged at his lips "Ah well i guess the game doesn't matter. for high or low stakes I dont like to loose, So ill win."
PETER

Peter listened to the instructions. Dodgeball. Dodging was something he considered himself to be fairy good at. He was agile and had good balance.

JOHNSON

Dodgeball!? Great. Johnson started thinking about the heck he was going to win. What good would his quirk be. Maybe if he could make a protective wall. But his ice making wasn't honed enough to make a wall of both reliable height and thickness.

Rakuya

Trevor

Damien
"Alright" She said. She remembered the last time she played dodgeball in grade school. She won most of them and the ones she lost was because she tired out. This would be an interesting experience, pitting against some of the best of New York. Knowing her classmates, her worst rivals in this match would be Peter, Damien and Trevor.

Rakuya

Trevor

Damien
Ryan relaxes in his seat and smiles.
"Dodgeball...with quirks and inequality....heh heh heh. Oh how joyous this shall be."

Rakuya

Trevor

Damien
"dodgeball? Is that a joke" He thought as he looked around the room.

"Alright" She said. She remembered the last time she played dodgeball in grade school. She won most of them and the ones she lost was because she tired out. This would be an interesting experience, pitting against some of the best of New York. Knowing her classmates, her worst rivals in this match would be Peter, Damien and Trevor.
Quietly whispering, she said "Damien and Trevor are the biggest threats in this match. Their defense could prove handy in a match like this, and there Trevor's offense too. Damien seems to hiding something too, too dangerous to overlook. And then there's Peter, who's fast and mobile like me, but has a little more experience than me. Iris is invisible, but easy to spot with a ball in her hand. Johnson can immobilize us in the first few seconds and I'm unsure if he can make a perfect defense in this game. Ryan's Offense can destroy us if used properly, and Matthew can surprise us at any moment with his telekinesis." She looked at Aquamari attempting to figure out what she could do that can be her demise. "Aquamari's ink could make me slip up and I'm done for. There's too many possibilities on how I can fail." She started to panic a little as she recited the paragraph.
"All I have is speed and a decent defense, that's it. I'm on a limit and its really short. All I have to do is run, run and just maybe I can be top 3, at least."
All I have to do is use my power wisely, and I got this. She repeated in her head and eventually she calmed down enough."

Last edited:
Rakuya

Trevor

Damien
"dodge ball really?" Iris whispered. She was horrible at that game.

Rakuya

Trevor

Damien
AquaMarie AquaMarie

Rakuya

Trevor

Damien
Dodge ball?..well that was unusual but it did sound like something fun to Auamari. Athough she had not played since she was in elementary school. This was going to be interesting especially with the allowance to use their quirks. This started to make the short girl think, she could use her tentacles to catch the balls oh and her flexibility would sure come in handy for dodging.

Mr. Hamasuti nodded. The students were clearly all thinking already about ways to use there quirks to improve their chances of wining. "Very well follow me to the gym I will explain the rules one there

*Que the Dununununah. Spinning logo time skip*

Once at the Gymnasium, He had the students line up along the Bleachers. "Alright so Most of you know the rules of dodge ball but we will go over then anyway. Rule number one. All players must stay inside the gym line boundaries. This area for our purposes will be vertical as well has horizontal. So long as you stay with in the lines on the floor, the ceiling is safe territory.

Rule number Two. If you are hit by the ball you are not out until it touches the ground. If the ball bounces off of you and hits another player on your team, then the ball touches the ground, both players are out. If you are hit by the ball but return the ball to the other team and hit a player on that side, once the ball touches the floor, you remain in the game and that player is out instead

Rule Number three. Catching the ball will not count as an out for this game. If you are struck out you must exsit the Field.

Bonus rule. One member from each team has the option to return to the playing field after being out. To do this you must say "Back" Once one player has used the Back option no other player may use it from the same team. We will be using one ball for this game.

I will now name the teams.

Team 1: Trevor, Damien, Iris, Aqua Marie

Team 2: Peter, Johnson, Alexis, Ryan, Mathew

Any questions?"

(for this I had one ball that way we can just post from the balls perspective. Namely who ever has the ball throws it at a person, Tag that person so they can respond. This way everyone has a chance to post and can keep track of who is doing what. sound good?)

Mr. Hamasuti nodded. The students were clearly all thinking already about ways to use there quirks to improve their chances of wining. "Very well follow me to the gym I will explain the rules one there

Once at the Gymnasium, He had the students line up along the Bleachers. "Alright so Most of you know the rules of dodge ball but we will go over then anyway. Rule number one. All players must stay inside the gym line boundaries. This area for our purposes will be vertical as well has horizontal. So long as you stay with in the lines on the floor, the ceiling is safe territory.

Rule number Two. If you are hit by the ball you are not out until it touches the ground. If the ball bounces off of you and hits another player on your time, then the ball touches the ground, both players are out. If you are hit by the ball but return the ball to the other team and hit a player on that side, once the ball touches the floor, you remaine in the game and that player is out instead

Rule Number three. Catching the ball will not count as an out for this game. If you are struck out you must exsit the Field.

Bonus rule. One member from each team has the option to return to the playing field after being out. To do this you must say "Back" Once one player has used the Back option no other player may use it from the say team. We will be useing one ball for this game.

Any questions?"

(for this I had one ball that way we can just post from the balls perspective. Namely who ever has the ball throws it at a person, Tag that person so they can respond. This way everyone has a chance to post and can keep track of who is doing what. sound good?)
"That makes sense" She was relieved that Peter, One of her biggest threats were on her side, but now that just left Damien and Trevor. She had a good team, with Her Peter and Ryan on the offensive and Johnson and Matthew on the defense. Then again, They did too, with their almost Perfect Defense. Well, that's what she imagined as a great team, who knows what approach they or her team would take.
(I think I understand that.)

Rule number Two. If you are hit by the ball you are not out until it touches the ground. If the ball bounces off of you and hits another player on your team, then the ball touches the ground, both players are out. If you are hit by the ball but return the ball to the other team and hit a player on that side, once the ball touches the floor, you remain in the game and that player is out instead

Bonus rule. One member from each team has the option to return to the playing field after being out. To do this you must say "Back" Once one player has used the Back option no other player may use it from the same team. We will be using one ball for this game.

Any questions?"

(Sounds good) "This should be good" he said "Sounds difficult but fun"

Any questions?"

Ryan tilts his head.
"I have two, actually. First, if someone catches the ball, does the game continue without anyone being eliminated? Second, if one person gets hit, but their teammate is able to catch the ball before it hits the ground, what happens then?"

Ryan tilts his head.
"I have two, actually. First, if someone catches the ball, does the game continue without anyone being eliminated? Second, if one person gets hit, but their teammate is able to catch the ball before it hits the ground, what happens then?"
"If someone catches the ball play continues with no outs. If you catch a ball after it has tagged a teammate but before it touches the ground then you posses the ball and your teammate remains in the game"

Last edited:

Any questions?"

"None." Peter said looking at the ball. "Nope I'm all good." Johnson said though he felt the least confident.

"If someone catches the ball play continues with no outs. If you catch a ball after it has tagged a teammate but before it touches the ground then you no posses the ball and your team mate remains in the game"
Ryan nods. "I see. Very well. Thanks for clearing that up. I look forward to seeing how this plays out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back