• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She eventually woke up after a few minutes. After checking the time she plead goodbye to Peter, Johnson, Grandpa Parker and Iris before running off.
Iris chuckled. "Have fun I'll see you at home Johnson."
Four Eyes Four Eyes
LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
The Senate Himself The Senate Himself

The week past by and soon classes had begun. Peter had shown up to class around 7:30 a half hour early. His grandpa had a policy that it was always better to be early than on time.

Not long after Peter, Trevor wandered in. He raised a hand in greeting then took his seat. Oddly there was an extra seat in class now. That makes nine.

Four Eyes Four Eyes

The week past by and soon classes had begun. Peter had shown up to class around 7:30 a half hour early. His grandpa had a policy that it was always better to be early than on time.
Not long after Peter, Trevor wandered in. He raised a hand in greeting then took his seat. Oddly there was an extra seat in class now. That makes nine.
Ryan walks into the classroom and takes his seat. He waves at Peter and Trevor and then looks at the seats. "Uhhhh, weren't there only 8 seats last time? Did we get a surprise entrant?"

"Hey Trevor. You did stop anyone else from crossing after making eighth place rignt?" Peter asked arching an eyebrow. He walked over to the desk.

Ryan walks into the classroom and takes his seat. He waves at Peter and Trevor and then looks at the seats. "Uhhhh, weren't there only 8 seats last time? Did we get a surprise entrant?"
"Hey Trevor. You did stop anyone else from crossing after making eighth place rignt?" Peter asked arching an eyebrow. He walked over to the desk.
Trevor turns around in his seat to look at the new desk. He furrows his brow in confusion then shrugs "I dunno I guess someone could have gotten past. no one broke through the wall or I would have noticed but they could have gone over it i suppose" He turned back around and rested his chin on his folded arms.

Trevor turns around in his seat to look at the new desk. He furrows his brow in confusion then shrugs "I dunno I guess someone could have gotten past. no one broke through the wall or I would have noticed but they could have gone over it i suppose" He turned back around and rested his chin on his folded arms.
Matthew walks into class with a bed head. He proceeded to go sit down at his desk.

Four Eyes Four Eyes

Iris walked in. She looks around seeing the extra desk. "Hmm must be getting another student" she sat down in her seat

Matthew walks into class with a bed head. He proceeded to go sit down at his desk.
Iris walked in. She looks around seeing the extra desk. "Hmm must be getting another student" she sat down in her seat
"No this guy whoever he is. Must have gotten in on reccomendation alone." Peter said
Johnson walked.in. "hey new seat. Wait what? But we're the only ones that passed."

Ryan puts a hand on his chin. "Something's not right about this. Something suspicious. Why would there be a ninth seat if only eight of us supposedly advanced from the exams? Peter might be onto something about recommendations. Whoever this new person is must have a reason as to why they weren't in the exams. Either they didn't have to, or they weren't able to. Regardless, there must be some significance tied to them."

Ryan puts a hand on his chin. "Something's not right about this. Something suspicious. Why would there be a ninth seat if only eight of us supposedly advanced from the exams? Peter might be onto something about recommendations. Whoever this new person is must have a reason as to why they weren't in the exams. Either they didn't have to, or they weren't able to. Regardless, there must be some significance tied to them."
"We'll just have to see when vanishing point gets here" she said

"What's up peeps?" She said as she suddenly popped on the middle of the classroom.

The door opened and Mr. Hamasutji walked in followed by a boy with blue hair and three piercings in one ear "Good morning Students. Id like you all to meet someone. You may notice a new desk has been added to our classroom. this is Damien Hendricks. He is going to be your classmate. Damien please say a few words and describe you quirk for the class" The boy with Mr. Hamasutji looked at the class, "my Quirk is ricochet. basically if your hit me It bounces. though theres more to it thats all the detail i feel like giving. just stay out of my way and we should all get along fine"

The door opened and Mr. Hamasutji walked in followed by a boy with blue hair and three piercings in one ear "Good morning Students. Id like you all to meet someone. You may notice a new desk has been added to our classroom. this is Damien Hendricks. He is going to be your classmate. Damien please say a few words and describe you quirk for the class" The boy with Mr. Hamasutji looked at the class, "my Quirk is ricochet. basically if your hit me It bounces. though theres more to it thats all the detail i feel like giving. just stay out of my way and we should all get along fine"
"I not a big fan of your attitude, but i trust Mr.Hamasutji's, no, the schools decision for you to be here."

"I not a big fan of your attitude, but i trust Mr.Hamasutji's, no, the schools decision for you to be here."
"Guess we have to respect the desicion. But I think the new guy should learn more about us before just blowing us off." Johnson said.

Last edited:
Iris just nods,unsure of what to think of the new student

"Really I disagree. I think respects earned not given." Johnson said. "And so far he hasn't done anything to respect it."
Damien grinned and oppened his moth to reply but was cut off by Mr. Hamasutji. "That will be all Mr. Hendircks please take your seat" Damien hesitated then shrugged and walked to the back of the class taking a seat in the same row as Johnson and Alexis

Iris just nods,unsure of what to think of the new student
Damien grinned and oppened his moth to reply but was cut off by Mr. Hamasutji. "That will be all Mr. Hendircks please take your seat" Damien hesitated then shrugged and walked to the back of the class taking a seat in the same row as Johnson and Alexis
Peter watched Damien. He didn't know what to think of him yet but he trusted Mr. Hamasutji. "This oughta be interesting." He said sitting down.

She sat back down to add yet another journal entry for Damien.

Entry No. 11
New student suddenly joins our class. I'm not a big fan of his attitude, but from judging from his quirk and cockiness, he knows what he's doing.
Name: Damien Hendricks
Quirk: Ricochet. He claims that it can deflect anything, but I highly doubt that.
Weakness: He doesn't want to say. Its a guessing game for now
First Impressions: He seems kind of cold and cocky, but he respects Mr. Hamasutji a lot.

Last edited:
Ryan listens to Damien and then takes note of how he interacts with Vanishing Point. "Interesting. Veeeery interesting indeed..."

Of course he's sitting next to me. She thought as she looked a Damien. He just looks like trouble, but I shouldn't judge. She started drawing again to pass the time.

Matthew had an annoyed look on his face when Damian walked in but soon settled down and proceeded to fix his hair. "I don't like this guy at all" he thought to himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back