• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She put her drawings next to her chair, visible to the others and started to dig in. "Man, this is legendary my dude."

After she finished, she put her plate in the sink, grabbed a napkin, cleaned her face & hands, and sat in her spot again, drawing yet again while also surveying the others.

"Sure if you want to show it" she answered
"Yeah. I need to get out of my comfort zone anyway."
In the first image she showed her was a rather attractive young man with what seems like Ice powers. He had White hair, blue eyes, a white outfit and ice growing from his back. This was clearly a well made drawing with lots of time invested on it.
1111111.jpg
The other had a young woman on it. Dark skinned, purple hair and yellow eyes. She had a orange shirt, black leggings and a pair of white shoes, moving with the wind.. She was really pretty.
222222.png
Both were amazingly drawn on 2 pieces of paper and showed how much skill she had at drawing.
(obviously I didn't actually make these. Credit to those who actually made these.)

"Yeah. I need to get out of my comfort zone anyway."
In the first image she showed her was a rather attractive young man with what seems like Ice powers. He had White hair, blue eyes, a white outfit and ice growing from his back. This was clearly a well made drawing with lots of time invested on it.
View attachment 712460
The other had a young woman on it. Dark skinned, purple hair and yellow eyes. She had a orange shirt, black leggings and a pair of white shoes, moving with the wind.. She was really pretty.
View attachment 712467
Both were amazingly drawn on 2 pieces of paper and showed how much skill she had at drawing.
(obviously I didn't actually make these. Credit to those who actually made these.)
"Wow" she said. "Your good"

"So, what do you think is next for us? We qualified, now its time to proof our worth."

"If its anything like U.A., we can expect things to be difficult. That is why we have to get stronger, smarter, better, in any way we can. We need to work harder to get to the top."

In the end, she just chuckles under her breath. "The old me would have never thought she could have made it this far, or have made this many friends. It's nice really." she then proceed to take the opportunity to take a short nap.

In the end, she just chuckles under her breath. "The old me would have never thought she could have made it this far, or have made this many friends. It's nice really." she then proceed to take the opportunity to take a short nap.
"same here." She smiled. She looked at the clock. "Im gonna head home. See you guys at school." She looked at Peter's grandpa. "Thank you for the meal." The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

She eventually woke up after a few minutes. After checking the time she plead goodbye to Peter, Johnson, Grandpa Parker and Iris before running off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back