• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I'm ready to make a move when you are Alexis" Matthew said.
" I have a plan. Its a trump card, and almost a kamikaze, now that I think about. Don't worry, I won't die, but I will be out if it for a while."

" I have a plan. Its a trump card, and almost a kamikaze, now that I think about. Don't worry, I won't die, but I will be out if it for a while."
"Yeah how about you wait until we actually need it. You go out now that'll just put us at a disadvantage." Peter said

"Yeah how about you wait until we actually need it. You go out now that'll just put us at a disadvantage."
"Ok. It didn't seem like a good Idea either. For now, lets try to figure out everyone's limit and use it to our advantage."

"Ok. It didn't seem like a good Idea either. For now, lets try to figure out everyone's limit and use it to our advantage."
"Knowing Trevor, he's put up a shield around the ball and its wielder, so maybe we should target him first."

"Knowing Trevor, he's put up a shield around the ball and its wielder, so maybe we should target him first."
"Well. His walls are visible. So we can actually see weather or not he's put up a wall." Peter said. "Besides. There's only one ball. If he put a shield around it's weilder then he'd box his own teammate in. Then the game wouldn't get anywhere." Johnson agreed.

"Well. His walls are visible. So we can actually see weather or not he's put up a wall." Peter said. "Besides. There's only one ball. If he put a shield around it's weilder then he'd box his own teammate in. Then the game wouldn't get anywhere." Johnson agreed.
"I agree, she should save it for when we need it" Matthew stated

"He'd probably use it as soon as we try to take it"

Trevor Caught the ball and tossed it towards AquaMarie AquaMarie "Here you take this" he said ignoring Damien As he dropped the Light wall he had made to block Alexis and Created two waist high walls big enough for 2 people to crouch behind. Closing his eyes a shimmer of blue green light not as intese as the other two seemed to wrap his form from head to toe. This form of sheild was more flexable, he could move inside it but it wouldn't stand up to much. for the amount of Flexibility it retained it could probably sustain a couple of hits at least.

Damien seemed to get over the insult of Trevors assistance quickly. With a huff he discarded his shirt And strolled right up to the line he locked eyes with Alexis and spat to the side. The same superior smirk crossing his expression.
"Go aqua" iris cheered seeing Trevor toss her the ball.

Trevor Caught the ball and tossed it towards AquaMarie AquaMarie "Here you take this" he said ignoring Damien As he dropped the Light wall he had made to block Alexis and Created two waist high walls big enough for 2 people to crouch behind. Closing his eyes a shimmer of blue green light not as intese as the other two seemed to wrap his form from head to toe. This form of sheild was more flexable, he could move inside it but it wouldn't stand up to much. for the amount of Flexibility it retained it could probably sustain a couple of hits at least.

Damien seemed to get over the insult of Trevors assistance quickly. With a huff he discarded his shirt And strolled right up to the line he locked eyes with Alexis and spat to the side. The same superior smirk crossing his expression.
"I seriously don't like this guy. Watch Aquamari, she has the ball."

"Dude the janitor has enough messes to clean up without you adding your bodily fluids to the mix. Grody." Peter said. "And put your shirt back on you know this isn't allowed in some schools."

Aquamari looked over towards Trever and nodded catching the ball with her hands. She quickly looked at the opposing team in front of her. Her eyes quickly scanning them figuring who to hit. Slightly lifting up the ball one of her tentacles wrapped up the ball. The rest of her tentacles began to move. All lifting up and swaying involving the ball, now blocked from the view of the other team. She was not sure if she would actually take someone out, though they would not be able to see the direction she was throwing the ball from.
She tossed the ball with force spinning through the air towards their opponent's side, to the direction of Ryan.
LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Last edited:
"Dude the janitor has enough messes to clean up without you adding your bodily fluids to the mix. Grody." Peter said. "And put your shirt back on you know this isn't allowed in some schools."
Damien looked at peter "Your gonna lecture me about "Bodily Fluids" after spewing out that?" He points at Peters chest where his makeshift sticky vest was "As for my shirt. I already checked with the Teacher, So long as its for your quirk you are allowd to strip naked if you need to.

Aquamari looked over towards Trever and nodded catching the ball with her hands. She quickly looked at the opposing team in front of her. Her eyes quickly scanning them figuring who to hit. Slightly lifting up the ball one of her tentacles wrapped up the ball. The rest of her tentacles began to move. All lifting up and swaying involving the ball, now blocked from the view of the other team. She was not sure if she would actually take someone out, though they would not be able to see the direction she was throwing the ball from.
She tossed the ball with force spinning through the air towards their opponent's side, to the direction of Ryan.
(might want to tag him)

Peter kept on her as best he could.
Damien looked at peter "Your gonna lecture me about "Bodily Fluids" after spewing out that?" He points at Peters chest where his makeshift sticky vest was "As for my shirt. I already checked with the Teacher, So long as its for your quirk you are allowd to strip naked if you need to.
"Hey. The janitor won't have to clean up my webs." He said in mock defense. He was more focused on Aqua than on Damien. He talking just to be annoying.

Matthew moved in the middle of his team. "From here I should be able get a good sight on my team if I need to use my quirk" Matthew said

"Got it." She ran at top speed to catch the ball in the direction of Ryan. With the ball in her hand, she retreated to her team.

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Ryan notices the ball flying towards him almost out of nowhere. He quickly turns his body into a lightning bolt, narrowly avoiding getting hit and shoots straight upward into one of the lights, overloading it and causing the bulb to burn out. He uses the cover over the light as a shield as he starts siphoning electricity from the other lights, dimming the gym slightly in the process.

Ryan notices the ball flying towards him almost out of nowhere. He quickly turns his body into a lightning bolt, narrowly avoiding getting hit and shoots straight upward into one of the lights, overloading it and causing the bulb to burn out. He uses the cover over the light as a shield as he starts siphoning electricity from the other lights, dimming the gym slightly in the process.
(Since when could he siphon electricity was that in his CS?)

(Since when could he siphon electricity was that in his CS?)
(In a sense he's capable of drawing it in due to being inside of the one of the bulbs where electricity was being provided to, but if it's a problem, he doesn't need to do it. I can work around and without it.)

Seeing the shower of electricity and glass trevor noticed the electric form of Ryan enter the lightbulb. He gesturd and created one small bubble of light over each of 4 light fixtures above the legal court area. This many sheilds was taxing him so he dropped the two waste high walls. There team would now have less cover but one of the other team could not exit the way he had entered. Trevor assumed he could exit through a different fixture or through an outlet. But if Ryan did that he would be outside the court, and disqualified.

"look at him go!" She exclaimed. She thought she was similar to him, but seeing him in action crushed her spirit. Maybe I'm not strong after all. No, I know my worth. I made it here. I can do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back