• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The only response Johnson gave was weak drawn out moan.
Iris continued standing off to the side of her team as she watched the other team focus on Damien. She let out a gasp seeing Johnson get hurt. "Oh no. Hopefully he will be okay."

Aquamari hoped the Johnson was alright as he was being taken to the infirmary. A small part of her was glad they had manage to get a member of the opposit team out. Although did not approve how it was done, quirks were fine in the game but she believed that Damien had gone a bit far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amber sat at her desk in the infirmary organizing her files of the students. Looking away from her paperwork she adjusted her gasses as she looked over to the direction of the door. There were two students one being carried over the shoulder of the other one. She was surprised to have any visitors this early, as classes had just started a a few hours ago.

"Come on in you two..." she asked not waiting anytime and quickly walking over to them. "just set him down on the bed...what happened sweetheart?" She asked with a concerned face as she check over Damien.

Aquamari hoped the Johnson was alright as he was being taken to the infirmary. A small part of her was glad they had manage to get a member of the opposit team out. Although did not approve how it was done, quirks were fine in the game but she believed that Damien had gone a bit far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amber sat at her desk in the infirmary organizing her files of the students. Looking away from her paperwork she adjusted her gasses as she looked over to the direction of the door. There were two students one being carried over the shoulder of the other one. She was surprised to have any visitors this early, as classes had just started a a few hours ago.

"Come on in you two..." she asked not waiting anytime and quickly walking over to them. "just set him down on the bed...what happened sweetheart?" She asked with a concerned face as she check over Damien.
Johnson merely pointed weakly at Damien.

Johnson merely pointed weakly at Damien.
Damien shrugged in response. He looked a little bashful but as of yet hadn't said sorry.
Amber looked between the boys, none had responded her question. "No need to be shy, you two. I won't get you in trouble" she started unsure if they had gotten into a fight and were refusing to speak as to not get in trouble. "But I do need to know.....you don't have to speak if you don't like...just show me where your Injury is and ill get you all healed up.." she added softly.

Amber looked between the boys, none had responded her question. "No need to be shy, you two. I won't get you in trouble" she started unsure if they had gotten into a fight and were refusing to speak as to not get in trouble. "But I do need to know.....you don't ha e to speak if you don't like...just show me where your Injury is and ill get you all healed up.." she added softly.
Johnson lifted his shirt. There were two show prints on his chest.

Johnson lifted his shirt. There were two show prints on his chest.
'Oh ouch....who kicked this boy?..such a kick left marks...' she thought once Johhnson lifted up his shirt. "Okay dear lay back and ill start" once he layed back in one of the infirmaries beds she began the healing process. She brought over a chair to sit next to the bed, with her hight this was easier. Sitting down she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. A few tears started to trickle down her cheeks. The tears growing in numbers and she lean over Johnson. Her tears softly felled onto the boys chest.
Johnson felt a small tingle through out his chest as the healing took affect.

'Oh ouch....who kicked this boy?..such a kick left marks...' she thought once Johhnson lifted up his shirt. "Okay dear lay back and ill start" once he layed back in one of the infirmaries beds she began the healing process. She brought over a chair to sit next to the bed, with her hight this was easier. Sitting down she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. A few tears started to trickle down her cheeks. The tears growing in numbers and she lean over Johnson. Her tears softly felled onto the boys chest.
Johnson felt a small tingle through out his chest as the healing took affect.
"Healing tears? Cool Quirk." Johnson said. "Thanks nurse....? What do I call you?" He asked.

"Damien." A man said walking in. It was Hiro Aizawa. He taught chemistry and was the main disciplinary at the school.

Last edited:
"Johnson!" He yelled. Johnson raised an ice wall and Peter slammed into it. Cracks were left in the ice from the force of movement. "Ouchouchouchouch." Peter said wincing. The ball was stuck to Peter now. Who was stuck to the wall. "Hold on gimme a minute." Peter he ate the webbing around the ball to get it unstuck then slipped out of the vest. "Ouch." He said rubbing his back. Johnson looked at Damien. "Hah! All of that and you couldn't him out! Thanks to moi."
Peter threw the ball at Trevor. He had the next quirk that they'd need to get out to win.

Peter threw the ball at Trevor. He had the next quirk that they'd need to get out to win.
Trevor dident try to catch the ball. He just let it bounce off of his Light armor. He was preoccupied trying to make a plan. Damien was a real powerhouse for their side and he had gotten himself out. He was trying to thin up a new strategy using the quirks still available to his side.

Trevor dident try to catch the ball. He just let it bounce off of his Light armor. He was preoccupied trying to make a plan. Damien was a real powerhouse for their side and he had gotten himself out. He was trying to thin up a new strategy using the quirks still available to his side.
Seeing the ball bounce off Trevor's armor iris ran and caught it.

Last edited:
"Healing tears? Cool Quirk." Johnson said. "Thanks nurse....? What do I call you?" He asked.

"Damien." A man said walking in. It was Hiro Aizawa. He taught chemistry and was the main disciplinary at the school.
Amber finished her crying healing session she sat up pulling out a hakerchif and whiping her tears. "Now just lie in the bed for about five...and then you two are good to go back to class" she softly replied towards the boys. "Oh you can call me either Miss. Stevenson or Golden Tears...either is fine" she replied with a sweet smile as she gets up moving the chair.

Placing the chair back she noticed Hiro Aizawa walking into the infirmary. "Oh Mr. Aizawa! Good morning...what brings you here?" She asked walking over to him

Amber finished her crying healing session she sat up pulling out a hakerchif and whiping her tears. "Now just lie in the bed for about five...and then you two are good to go back to class" she softly replied towards the boys. "Oh you can call me either Miss. Stevenson or Golden Tears...either is fine" she replied with a sweet smile as she gets up moving the chair.

Placing the chair back she noticed Hiro Aizawa walking into the infirmary. "Oh Mr. Aizawa! Good morning...what brings you here?" She asked walking over to him
"Well. I'm told that one of these students attacked the other one after being verbally provoked."

"Well. I'm told that one of these students attacked the other one after being verbally provoked."
Damiens expression changed. Previosly the boy had looked somewhat bashful and ashamed. As soon as disciplinary action was take his look changed to a hard look that seemed practiced. The face seemed to say "Im not telling you anything and you cant make me"

Damiens expression changed. Previosly the boy had looked somewhat bashful and ashamed. As soon as disciplinary action was take his look changed to a hard look that seemed practiced. The face seemed to say "Im not telling you anything and you cant make me"
Hiro arched an eyebrow seemingly unimpressed. "The two of you are going to clean the Gymnasium after school." He told both of them.

Aquamari kept on her toes ready to see whT would happen next.
Alexis shifted her Attention to Aquamari for a moment, making she she didn't do anything funny before directing her attention back to Iris

"Well might as well try.." iris threw the ball at Alexis
"Accelerate, Storm Caller." Time slowed to a crawl and right as the ball crossed sides, She caught it and retreated. (49 Seconds Remained)

Hiro arched an eyebrow seemingly unimpressed. "The two of you are going to clean the Gymnasium after school." He told both of them.
Damien folded his arms infront of him "No can do. The deal i made with Vanishing point to get into this place says i go back to my apparment right after school except on days when the Teacher himself has cleared me for After school activites"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back