• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Lightning Hero: SkyVolt." She said with a very bright smile.
"I was thinking that perhaps mine should be Poltergeist" He said.
Mr. Hamasutji looked towards them "I would advice holding off on coming up with names just yet. Wait till you learn more about them before you decide. After all i doubt any of you understand the full utility of your quirks as young as you all are. Thats part of what the hero course is for."

Mr. Hamasutji looked towards them "I would advice holding off on coming up with names just yet. Wait till you learn more about them before you decide. After all i doubt any of you understand the full utility of your quirks as young as you all are. Thats part of what the hero course is for."
Iris nods listening to the others say thier possible name.

"That's a very good point" Matthew said as he laid his head down.

"Yeah." My quirk has nothing to do with lightning anyway.

At the end of the Lunch break, classes resumed covering some more common subjects. After they had finished Mr. Hamasutji asked everyone to remain in class "There's one more thing we need to Do before I dismiss you all." He swiped one finger across the smart board and several popular heroes appeared on screen. All might, Endeavor, and at the end he seemed to have an image of himself. All of them in costumes. The red blues and white of All Might costume, The rich blues and blacks lined with flames.

His costume at the end was him in a black tuxedo with a top hat. White gloves, a pocket watch on a chain in his pocket and two large white rabbit ears extended from the hat created a strange and somewhat silly persona. "We need to discuss costumes. If we are to proceed with Our hero course, and more in depth training you need to get some ideas and requests submitted to our outfitters division."
"Suits and names huh..." Ryan said as he looked at the various suits while listening to the talks about hero names. "I never really took those into consideration." He frowns as he looks at his desk while speaking softly to himself. "Besides, I have a long way to go before I can consider either of those. I still have so much I need to learn..."

"Suits and names huh..." Ryan said as he looked at the various suits while listening to the talks about hero names. "I never really took those into consideration." He frowns as he looks at his desk while speaking softly to himself. "Besides, I have a long way to go before I can consider either of those. I still have so much I need to learn..."
"I feel you on that one. But we all have a long way to go" He said while looking at Ryan

"Oh?" Ryan says intrigued. "That's quite noble. Might I ask what that promise was?"
"I promised them I'd become a hero. That I'd always look out for others and try to raise them up. I made that promise years ago. I was seven then. The same year they died. A semi hit them on their way to the cinema. It wasn't anyone's fault. It was foggy so sight was poor and the roads were iced over." He said. "I sometimes think that those were just empty word from a starry eyed kid. But now they're gone... That promise is all I really have left to honor them with."

"I promised them I'd become a hero. That I'd always look out for others and try to raise them up. I made that promise years ago. I was seven then. The same year they died. A semi hit them on their way to the cinema. It wasn't anyone's fault. It was foggy so sight was poor and the roads were iced over." He said. "I sometimes think that those were just empty word from a starry eyed kid. But now they're gone... That promise is all I really have left to honor them with."
"I see. I'm sorry to hear that." He said. "Those words of yours have quite the value now. You've come this far. As long as you don't lose sight of that promise, I'm sure you'll achieve that goal."

"I see. I'm sorry to hear that." He said. "Those words of yours have quite the value now. You've come this far. As long as you don't lose sight of that promise, I'm sure you'll achieve that goal."
Peter nodded silently. "I got into it cuz heroes get the hottest girls." Johnson said not missing a beat. That was his answer and he stuck with it. Even if his goals were actually more noble than that. He wasn't going to say though. Especially not in front of his twin sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back