• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"alrIght, Guess I'll be going then."
She casually walks out of the classroom and on to the streets of New York. She goes to a designated location and waits for someone. Eventually, a man in an Mitsubishi drives in and parks next to Alexis. Who comes out is her father (Itsuki).
"Sup, Lena. Did you have a good day?"
"Yeah, I did. I'm a little tired, but It was good. Also, don't call me Lena."
"Sorry. You feel like going out for a bite or do you just want to take a nap?"
"I think I can eat something."
"That's good. So...."
"So what?"
"You feel like inviting anyone else? One of your new friends?"
"Na, It can just be us."
"No, come on! You gotta break that habit. Point me the way and I'll do the talking."
"No!, I don't want to."
"Nope, we're doing this. Listen, I'm just trying to help. Just point the way and I'll help you do this."
"Uhh, Fine!" Alexis points to the entrance of the school. "Just park up over there and we'll see." She says as she sits at the passenger seat. Itsuki proceeds to drive right across the entrance and wait patiently for his daughter's classmates. Alexis is obviously against this idea, and it didn't help that her father's car stuck out like a sore thumb, but it not like she had any other choice.
(Itsuki is under Alexis' character sheet since he doesn't have a major role in the story, but if I have to add a character sheet for him, I can do that, or I can remove him completely from the story if necessary)

She casually walks out of the classroom and on to the streets of New York. She goes to a designated location and waits for someone. Eventually, a man in an Mitsubishi drives in and parks next to Alexis. Who comes out is her father (Itsuki).
"That's good. So...."
"So what?"
"Na, It can just be us."
"No, come on! You gotta break that habit. Point me the way and I'll do the talking."
"No!, I don't want to."
"Nope, we're doing this. Listen, I'm just trying to help. Just point the way and I'll help you do this."
"Uhh, Fine!" Alexis points to the entrance of the school. "Just park up over there and we'll see." She says as she sits at the passenger seat. Itsuki proceeds to drive right across the entrance and wait patiently for his daughter's classmates. Alexis is obviously against this idea, and it didn't help that her father's car stuck out like a sore thumb, but it not like she had any other choice.
(Itsuki is under Alexis' character sheet since he doesn't have a major role in the story, but if I have to add a character sheet for him, I can do that, or I can remove him completely from the story if necessary)
Peter walked by.

Peter walked by.
"Is that one of your classmates?"
"Yeah, that's Peter."
"That's an interesting quirk." He said staring at his extra arms. "Something to do with spiders I suppose. Then again, it could be anything in this world. I would just invite him in already, but I would like to see all of your friends first."

Last edited:
"That's good. So...."
"So what?"
"Na, It can just be us."
"No!, I don't want to."
Iris was heading home.

"Yeah, that's Peter."
"That's an interesting quirk." He said staring at his extra arms. "Something to do with spiders I suppose. I would just invite him in already, but I would like to see all of your friends first."
(I don't think he'd be able to guess Spider just based on the arms. His quirk could literally just be the arms. There are plenty of quirks that could come with extra arms)

(I don't think he'd be able to guess Spider just based on the arms. His quirk could literally just be the arms. There are plenty of quirks that could come with extra arms)
(that's a good point, but its just a wild guess from him. I adjusted it anyway.)

Iris was heading home.
"Another one."
"Yep, That's Iris. She has an Invisibility quirk. She's pretty nice, and shy."
"So... like you?"
"What, no! Not exactly."
"Let's wait a bit more, shall we?"
"Can we just leave?"
"No...I don't think I will."

"Another one."
"Yep, That's Iris. She has an Invisibility quirk. She's pretty nice, and shy."
"So... like you?"
"What, no! Not exactly."
"Let's wait a bit more, shall we?"
"Can we just leave?"
"No...I don't think I will."
Peter looked at the car and arched an eyebrow.

He started walking off.
"wow, you are really bad at this."
"This is really embarrassing" She said as she sat straight again.
"Don't worry, that's why we practice first"
"But I didn-"
"This is practice. Think, Who haven't you opened up to?"
Alexis thought, She had already opened up to Peter, Iris, Johnson and Matthew. She was neutral with Ryan, hasn't really spoken to Aquamari or Trevor, and she was almost afraid of Damien.
"You think i'll just tell you?"
Itsuki revved the car at high revs, making everyone around turn and stare at him. To make things worse for Alexis, He put down her window for everyone to see her.
"Sorry, but you need this."

"But I didn-"
Alexis thought, She had already opened up to Peter, Iris, Johnson and Matthew. She was neutral with Ryan, hasn't really spoken to Aquamari or Trevor, and she was almost afraid of Damien.
Itsuki revved the car at high revs, making everyone around turn and stare at him. To make things worse for Alexis, He put down her window for everyone to see her.
Peter looked back at the car. He rolled his eyes and started walking toward them.

"But I didn-"
Iris heard the car rev up. She just turned to look.

"Yeah, that's Peter."
"That's an interesting quirk." He said staring at his extra arms. "Something to do with spiders I suppose. Then again, it could be anything in this world. I would just invite him in already, but I would like to see all of your friends first."
Iris heard the car rev up. She just turned to look.
Ryan walks by after the car caught his attention. "Is someone throwing a challenge for a race or something?"

He walked up to the side where the pro hero was. "Dude. I'm trying to go home what do you want?" He asked. "If she wants to be left alone let her."
"He's right, you know?" The ex-pro hero just sighed under his breath and said ,"You know, maybe you are right. I'm only trying to help her, but maybe this is making things worse. As much as I hate to admit it, I was like her at some point. Sorry for bothering you guys."

Ryan walks by after the car caught his attention. "Is someone throwing a challenge for a race or something?"
"I don't know" she said
Itsuki suddenly appeared on the street "Sorry guys, move on. My accelerator broke." He lied.

"He's right, you know?" The ex-pro hero just sighed under his breath and said ,"You know, maybe you are right. I'm only trying to help her, but maybe this is making things worse. As much as I hate to admit it, I was like her at some point. Sorry for bothering you guys."

Itsuki suddenly appeared on the street "Sorry guys, move on. My accelerator broke." He lied.
Itsuki returned to his car and sighed again. "Sorry, Lena"
"Its alright, just go before we cause a commotion."

"Whatever. I have homework to do. Maybe we can do it together." He said to Alexis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back