• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I don't know" she said
"He's right, you know?" The ex-pro hero just sighed under his breath and said ,"You know, maybe you are right. I'm only trying to help her, but maybe this is making things worse. As much as I hate to admit it, I was like her at some point. Sorry for bothering you guys."

Itsuki suddenly appeared on the street "Sorry guys, move on. My accelerator broke." He lied.
"My dad could help with that." Ryan said. "I could call him."

"He's right, you know?" The ex-pro hero just sighed under his breath and said ,"You know, maybe you are right. I'm only trying to help her, but maybe this is making things worse. As much as I hate to admit it, I was like her at some point. Sorry for bothering you guys."

Itsuki suddenly appeared on the street "Sorry guys, move on. My accelerator broke." He lied.
"My dad could help with that." Ryan said. "I could call him."
Iris just kept on watching.

"No, its good. Its mended now."

"Maybe, if we don't take too long. I'm still tired from this morning."
"Already?" Ryan said confused. "Hmm. Okay. Well, take care." He spots Alexis in the car and waves at her before walking off towards his house. "That was.....something..." He says to himself before turning around and looking at Iris. "You okay over there? Waiting on your brother or something?"

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
"Already?" Ryan said confused. "Hmm. Okay. Well, take care." He spots Alexis in the car and waves at her before walking off towards his house. "That was.....something..." He says to himself before turning around and looking at Iris. "You okay over there? Waiting on your brother or something?"

Musicnotes Musicnotes
"No. I was just watching the car. I'm heading home now" she said

"Sure." He said.
"Alright then." He got out and opened one of the rear doors of the car. "Make yourself comfortable." He handed Peter his phone, already on the GPS. "Type your address and I'll do the rest."

"Meh." Peter said.
Alexis took the opportunity to take a small nap, while Itsuki followed the route as fast as the law allowed. The speed at which Itsuki took corners make Alexis' head sway from left to right, making her nap very uncomfortable.

"Ryan ill walk around with you then" Matthew said as he walked up to Ryan to put his arm around shoulder in a friendly way.

Alexis took the opportunity to take a small nap, while Itsuki followed the route as fast as the law allowed. The speed at which Itsuki took corners make Alexis' head sway from left to right, making her nap very uncomfortable.
Peter held her head normally to keep it from swaying too much.

Peter held her head normally to keep it from swaying too much.
This made her nap much more comfortable. Itsuki didn't slow down until they eventually arrive a few minutes later.
"This the place?" He asked Peter.

"Yeah. Maybe slow down so that she can get her rest."
"Yeah, sorry. Its just instinct." She noticed Alexis sleeping. "Wake up, Lena, We're here."
She slowly woke up. "I thought I told you not to call me that."
"Sorry. You two take care then. I'll be back later." He stared at Peter, his eyes glowing. "3 words. No. Funny. Business." He said as he booted the 2 out of his car and drove off.
"So...There's my father for you then."

"Yeah, sorry. Its just instinct." She noticed Alexis sleeping. "Wake up, Lena, We're here."
She slowly woke up. "I thought I told you not to call me that."
"Sorry. You two take care then. I'll be back later." He stared at Peter, his eyes glowing. "3 words. No. Funny. Business." He said as he booted the 2 out of his car and drove off.
"So...There's my father for you then."
"What funny business. Is it the arms does he not trust the arms. They usually put people off at first." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back