• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Iris sat patiently listening to Vanishing point speak. The rules seemed pretty simple enough to follow. After Ryan spoke she stood up, speaking in her usual quiet voice. It was easier to speak in front of the class since she introduced herself earlier. "I'm Iris Ross. My quirk is invisibility. I can turn any part of my body invisible. I just can't do my clothes." She quickly sat back down.
( I suppose I'm next)
Before Matt went Johnson stood up and interrupted. "Me next! My name is Johnson Ross. My quirk is Ice. I can turn myself to ice and also create it. But the higher the temperature the harder it is to create stuff."

Matthew stood up to introduce himself. "Hello my name is Matthew Collins and my Quirk is Tele-splode, it's both telekinesis and explosions hence the name" He stated. "That's basically it" he said as he sat down and put his head down in the direction of Ryan.

Aquamari held her hands together on her desk as she quietly listens, making notes of the rules in her head. This professor, Mr. Hamasutji was going to be tough. It would be expected for an elite school to form future heroes. To which she was used to tough schooling haven attend private schools her whole life. Although not saying she was a tad frightful in a respectful kinda way of Mr.Hamasutji.

Now it was time for each of them to introduce themselves, which made her a tad nervous going first. But she was glad that she at least had introduced herself to some already, which made her nerves dye down a bit. She gently stood up and by her desk as she held a gentle and friendly smile on her face. "Hi, I'm Aquamari Odeletta Wintergreen" she replied happily giving them all a wave " My quick is Cephalopod Physiology to which I have the abilities of Cephalopods..." Her hair/tentacles swaying a bit as she spoke "I have tentacles, breath underwater....well....um you know I'm just in a way like an octopus..." she added before taking a seat. Her hearts raising for speaking in front of everyone. The way how quiet the room got before she stood up had gotten to her a bit.

(oooh the fears of public speaking XD )
After Aquamari went Peter stood up. "Hello. My name is Peter Benjamin Parker. My quirk is Spider. It increases my overall physical abilities and gives me the ability to stick to almost any surface. With exception of anything slimy." He said. "I also like science and math."
Trevor dident stand right away. He seemed to be staring at nothing until Mr. Hamasutji cleared his throat. The young man shook out of his stupor and looked around, He stood slowly and looked around at everyone as if finally realizing where he was. "My Name is Trevor Daniels, uh... no middle name..." He pasued awkwardly then raise his arm, extending his palm up "My quirk is Called Light Screen" An softly glowing orb of Blue-green light the size of a baseball materialized on his palm. "I can create light that has physical form. I can use it in a bunch of ways but most of them rely pretty heavily on my imagination." He tossed the ball up and caught it then with a Crackle the light seemed to disperse. He looked at Mr. Hamasutsji who nodded. Trevor sat down awkwardly

"Good, Second row staring on my left once more" The teacher said gesturing to Ryan to introduce himself
Ryan nods and stands up. He holds his hand up and lighting forms around it.
"My name is Ryan Adam Bannetto. My quirk is the Imperfect Storm. I can generate lighting, draw in or shoot out electricity, run along powerlines and stuff with running electricity, and, for short periods, turn my body into a lighting bolt. I look forward to learning with you all." He said before making the electricity around his hand disappear. He sits back down.
Iris sat patiently listening to Vanishing point speak. The rules seemed pretty simple enough to follow. After Ryan spoke she stood up, speaking in her usual quiet voice. It was easier to speak in front of the class since she introduced herself earlier. "I'm Iris Ross. My quirk is invisibility. I can turn any part of my body invisible. I just can't do my clothes." She quickly sat back down.
Before Matt went Johnson stood up and interrupted. "Me next! My name is Johnson Ross. My quirk is Ice. I can turn myself to ice and also create it. But the higher the temperature the harder it is to create stuff."
Matthew stood up to introduce himself. "Hello my name is Matthew Collins and my Quirk is Tele-splode, it's both telekinesis and explosions hence the name" He stated. "That's basically it" he said as he sat down and put his head down in the direction of Ryan.
Mr. Hamasutji nodded in approval. "Well done. Glad to meet each and ever one of you" He stood then "Now your all dismissed for today. Classes begin next week on Monday at 8 am sharp. Don't be late" he said. Then walked towards the doorway. Another shimmer appeared in front of him, he flashed a final smile to the group then stepped through the disturbance and was gone

Mr. Hamasutji nodded in approval. "Well done. Glad to meet each and ever one of you" He stood then "Now your all dismissed for today. Classes begin next week on Monday at 8 am sharp. Don't be late" he said. Then walked towards the doorway. Another shimmer appeared in front of him, he flashed a final smile to the group then stepped through the disturbance and was gone
(I don't think Alexis had a chance to go yet)
SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

"Uh, Mister Vanishing Point sir" she said with a red face. " I haven't introduced myself yet." She walked up to the front of the group, clearly embarrassed that she had been left out, but calmed down shortly after. " Sup. My name is Alexis Magelena Lykan, and my quirk..." She activated speed mode. "Is Stormcaller." She pulled out a pack of Starburst and in a blink of an eye, there was a single starburst on every students desk. "You didn't see that coming, did you? In a nutshell, it can drastically increase my speed or power for a very short amount of time. Sorry if you don't like starburst." she said as she sat down.

"Uh, Mister Vanishing Point sir" she said with a red face. " I haven't introduced myself yet." She walked up to the front of the group, clearly embarrassed that she had been left out, but calmed down shortly after. " Sup. My name is Alexis Magelena Lykan, and my quirk..." She activated speed mode. "Is Stormcaller." She pulled out a pack of Starburst and in a blink of an eye, there was a single starburst on every students desk. "You didn't see that coming, did you? In a nutshell, it can drastically increase my speed or power for a very short amount of time. Sorry if you don't like starburst." she said as she sat down.
Iris smiled when a Starburst appeared on her desk. "Yay a pink one" she happily ate the candy. She nods, listening as vanishing point speaks.

"Nice, thanks." Ryan says as he picks up the starburst. "Since our teacher said that we're dismissed for the day, I'm gonna go and explore this school of ours. See ya later new classmates." He walks out to check out the inside of the building.

Trevor stood and crossed to the door. He nearly walked into the door frame on his way out but stumbled to the right just in time to miss it.

"Nice, thanks." Ryan says as he picks up the starburst. "Since our teacher said that we're dismissed for the day, I'm gonna go and explore this school of ours. See ya later new classmates." He walks out to check out the inside of the building.

Trevor stood and crossed to the door. He nearly walked into the door frame on his way out but stumbled to the right just in time to miss it.
Peter decided to go home for the day.

Johnson followed Trevor. "Bro you good?" He asked. "You seem distracted.

Peter decided to go home for the day.

Johnson followed Trevor. "Bro you good?" He asked. "You seem distracted.
Trevor jumped a little when Johnson spoke "Huh?... oh yeah, im fine. just... thinking" he said sparing a glance for his classmate "Sorry if I seemed rude earlier. Making a wall that big that will stay strong requires me to be in a certain mindset. I tend to get pretty standoffish when Im like that. sorry."

Trevor jumped a little when Johnson spoke "Huh?... oh yeah, im fine. just... thinking" he said sparing a glance for his classmate "Sorry if I seemed rude earlier. Making a wall that big that will stay strong requires me to be in a certain mindset. I tend to get pretty standoffish when Im like that. sorry."
"Meh." He said dismissively. "I wasn't exactly acting like a saint back there. I did freeze everyone's feet in a block of ice when the race started." Johnson looked out the window. "Still that's pretty cool Quirk you got. I mean not as cool as mine, but still."

"Meh." He said dismissively. "I wasn't exactly acting like a saint back there. I did freeze everyone's feet in a block of ice when the race started." Johnson looked out the window. "Still that's pretty cool Quirk you got. I mean not as cool as mine, but still."
"hmph, Ill take your word for it" Trevor replied not looking at the other boy this time. He slipped his hands into his pockets and johnson could already see that same far off look creeping back into Trevors expression

"Have fun" iris said quietly. She stood up and leftl. She was heading home

Alexis popped a Starburst in her mouth before going through the door.

laying next to a nearby wall, Alexis took the opportunity to draw a bit more, secluded from the others.

"Huh." She said seeing the extra arms. "Oh yeah spiders have multiple set of limbs."
"Yeah." He said. "Probably the coolest part about this Quirk. Well the webs and the sticking to walls doesn't hurt either." He said. "I was gonna grab a burger with Johnson you wanna come celebrate?" He asked.

"Yeah." He said. "Probably the coolest part about this Quirk. Well the webs and the sticking to walls doesn't hurt either." He said. "I was gonna grab a burger with Johnson you wanna come celebrate?" He asked.
Iris shook her head. "No I'm good but you two have fun." She smiled.

(role playing with yourself?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back