• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Train, The school is for training. Come on. Celebrate. You earned it." He said.
"He's doing it again." Peter said watching them. "HEY SNOWFLAKE! COME ON WE GOTTA GO!" He said. "Wait that wasn't it. What was that name you called him that he didn't like."
"Is it all right if I tag along?" Matthew asked in a gentle voice.

"About what?" She asked as she put her notebook in her bag, leaving the 2 papers and pencils in her hand.

A tall man with curly hair and glasses stood across the street. He watched the group of children enter. he pushed his glasses back up his nose smiled to himself and turned to walk down the street. his grin changing for the briefest moment from one of a self satisfied individual to something darker. "New Day, New challenges, New heroes. What a shame that they will never go pro." he said to himself his shoulder shaking with a silent mirth, as he turned a corner and out of sight of the building.

After exploring the school, Ryan walks home.
"Those new classmates of mine are...something." He says to himself as he takes a shower and prepares to take a nap afterwards. In his dream, he's about 8 years old and in an elementary school hallway. One of his classmates is blocking the entrance to the classroom. The boy shrugs Ryan off and goes back to talking to one of his friends. Ryan glares at him and holds his arm out the same way he did during the exam race. Without saying a word, Ryan fires a bolt that hits the boy in the back and causes him to stagger to the ground. He immediately jumps on his back and repeatedly slams his face into the floor until the boy's friend pulls Ryan off and tries to fight him. Ryan grabs him, throws him into a wall, hits him with a lightning bolt, and then slams the back of his head into the wall over and over until the teacher finally manages to restrain him long enough for him to calm down. He had a somewhat sadistic smile on his face. It was as if he was enjoying the pain he was inflicting. Finally, his dream ends and he wakes up. He sits up in his bed and looks outside with a sigh. "Another one of those stupid dreams, but why do I keep having them?" Ryan stands up and makes his way outside. He decides to take a walk to calm his mind.

Iris looks around silently as they enter the apartment
"Ah Peter." An old man came walking into the room. He had a cane and was wearing glasses. "And you brought friends." He said. His eyes fell on Iris and Alexis. "Oooh. You brought girlfriends." He said excitedly. "I always knew you'd end up like me. The girls just can't resist you can they?" Peter went wide eyed. "Gramps please stop."

After exploring the school, Ryan walks home.
"Those new classmates of mine are...something." He says to himself as he takes a shower and prepares to take a nap afterwards. In his dream, he's about 8 years old and in an elementary school hallway. One of his classmates is blocking the entrance to the classroom. The boy shrugs Ryan off and goes back to talking to one of his friends. Ryan glares at him and holds his arm out the same way he did during the exam race. Without saying a word, Ryan fires a bolt that hits the boy in the back and causes him to stagger to the ground. He immediately jumps on his back and repeatedly slams his face into the floor until the boy's friend pulls Ryan off and tries to fight him. Ryan grabs him, throws him into a wall, hits him with a lightning bolt, and then slams the back of his head into the wall over and over until the teacher finally manages to restrain him long enough for him to calm down. He had a somewhat sadistic smile on his face. It was as if he was enjoying the pain he was inflicting. Finally, his dream ends and he wakes up. He sits up in his bed and looks outside with a sigh. "Another one of those stupid dreams, but why do I keep having them?" Ryan stands up and makes his way outside. He decides to take a walk to calm his mind.
(how is he not in Juvie?)

"W-what?! No, its not like that, Mr. Parker sir, we're just friends!" She said almost faster than she can run. She was clearly flustered by his statement, as she turned really red before their eyes. She then proceeded to hide in the nearest corner.

"W-what?! No, its not like that, Mr. Parker sir, we're just friends!" She said almost faster than she can run. She was clearly flustered by his statement, as she turned really red before their eyes. She then proceeded to hide in the nearest corner.
Johnson walked over to her. "Hey the old man's just joking. Probably." He helped her to her feet. "Come on."

Johnson walked over to her. "Hey the old man's just joking. Probably." He helped her to her feet. "Come on."
"You're right. Maybe he was." She was still embarrassed and redder than a tomato.

"Ah Peter." An old man came walking into the room. He had a cane and was wearing glasses. "And you brought friends." He said. His eyes fell on Iris and Alexis. "Oooh. You brought girlfriends." He said excitedly. "I always knew you'd end up like me. The girls just can't resist you can they?" Peter went wide eyed. "Gramps please stop."

"what no.." Iris said blushing. She turned invisible quickly.

(I have a plan to explain how he's managed to be here as opposed to Juvie...or prison XD)

"Anyway, you brought us here to celebrate, eh? What you got planned?" She asked Peter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back