• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"okay just give me a few minutes to go get my sweater." She said
He nodded and found a wall to stick to while he waited. It was always more comfortable to be on a wall than on the ground. Made him feel more in control of his surroundings.

He nodded and found a wall to stick to while he waited. It was always more comfortable to be on a wall than on the ground. Made him feel more in control of his surroundings.
Iris left and headed back where she left her sweater. She untied it from the signs she used. It was ripped slightly and stretched but she didn't seem to care. She put it back on over her tank top, figuring she would change when she got home. "I can't believe I got in." She said to herself as she headed back to meet up with Peter. "One step closer to becoming a hero."

Iris left and headed back where she left her sweater. She untied it from the signs she used. It was ripped slightly and stretched but she didn't seem to care. She put it back on over her tank top, figuring she would change when she got home. "I can't believe I got in." She said to herself as she headed back to meet up with Peter. "One step closer to becoming a hero."
"One step closer for all of us." Peter said. "But it's not going to be a walk in the park. If this is anything like UA we need to be prepared to work our tails off."

"One step closer for all of us." Peter said. "But it's not going to be a walk in the park. If this is anything like UA we need to be prepared to work our tails off."
Iris nods. "Yeah I'm sure we will.. I think I'm gonna really like our class. Everyone is really nice."

Alexis left her wall, put on her face mask & hoodie, carried her notebook, and walked away without saying goodbye.

Iris nods. "Yeah I'm sure we will.. I think I'm gonna really like our class. Everyone is really nice."
"Really even the Light Quirk dude. I thought he was little arrogant at the end of the exam." He said. "I guess he was a bit nicer when he introduced himself. You're brother interrupted Matt before he had a chance to inrtoduce himself."

"Really even the Light Quirk dude. I thought he was little arrogant at the end of the exam." He said. "I guess he was a bit nicer when he introduced himself. You're brother interrupted Matt before he had a chance to inrtoduce himself."
Iris shrugged. " That's just how Johnson is..."

(Introvert things. I do that too lol, even in the hottest of weather)
Johnson caught her walking away. "Hey come with us!" He ran over to her. "We're going to celebrate getting into the school." He said.
Iris shrugged. " That's just how Johnson is..."
"You two are siblings right?" He asked. "Is always... so upfront. I noticed how he was flirting with Alexis." He said.

Johnson caught her walking away. "Hey come with us!" He ran over to her. "We're going to celebrate getting into the school." He said.
"You two are siblings right?" He asked. "Is always... so upfront. I noticed how he was flirting with Alexis." He said.
She slowly turned around. "You know, I would, but I have to train. Sorry"

"yeah we're twins" she said and saw Johnson going over to Alexis. "Yeah I saw that too."

She slowly turned around. "You know, I would, but I have to train. Sorry"
"Train, The school is for training. Come on. Celebrate. You earned it." He said.
"yeah we're twins" she said and saw Johnson going over to Alexis. "Yeah I saw that too."
"He's doing it again." Peter said watching them. "HEY SNOWFLAKE! COME ON WE GOTTA GO!" He said. "Wait that wasn't it. What was that name you called him that he didn't like."

"Train, The school is for training. Come on. Celebrate. You earned it." He said.
"He's doing it again." Peter said watching them. "HEY SNOWFLAKE! COME ON WE GOTTA GO!" He said. "Wait that wasn't it. What was that name you called him that he didn't like."
"u-uhh... May...be?"

"Right. Its just that i'm so used to being not invited to anything that it actually surprises me and I don't know how to react. I'll go, then"

"Freezer burn" she said

"Let me grab my stuff first." she went to a nearby bench and grabbed a notebook, a pencil, a box of colored pencils and 2 pieces of paper, clearly drawn on.

"And he doesn't like it... Why?" He asked. (You come up with something or just tell Peter to ask him)

"That's a lot of stuff." He said
"its just the life of a part time artist. Kind of."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back