• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Johnson walked to the desk in the farthest back section of the room. Which wasn't very far considering the small amount of desks in the room. Peter sat at the front of class nearest to the teacher's desk.
Ryan walks into the classroom and takes a second to look around inside before claiming the seat in the second row closest to the window by sitting there.
Iris nodded at ryan's comment and followed the group into the classroom. She looked around silently before going to the middle row and taking the middle seat.
Aquamari took a look around the classroom, to which she was a bit surprised it was a bit normal. Taking a look at the seats she walked over towards one of the seats in the front row, taking the one by the window.
Matthew looked around the room and decided to take the seat next to Johnson in the back of the classroom.
Alexis went in and ultimately took the seat in the front left of the classroom
"Excellent, Now that we are all seated we can discuss some ground rules and then we can do some brief introductions." Rakuya Stood and tapped the side of the smart board. It lit up, and after producing a stylus from a pocket he began to write. When he finished there were three rules on the board.

"Now Rule one of my class. I expect everyone here to be on time. Both for class and activities. Repeating instruction for one individual holds the whole class back, so make sure you arrive at 8 am sharp and come ready to learn.

Rule two. While in my class and outside of you strive to be your very best selves. I graduated from the Prestigious UA In Japan. If this school has any chance of rivaling its prominence then it will require its students to be respected for the character and scores respectively.

Rule Three. Mr. Hamasutji, that is me, is always right. If I ask you to do something I want it done, even if you dont understand why I guarantee you i wont require anything of you without purpose or chance of success. Note however, I don't not believe in molly coddling, easing in or even a gentle touch. The world of pro-heroes is brutal, if you want to succeed you need to work hard and be willing to take on challenges that you don't expect or understand."

Turning to the class Rakuya waits a moment for his words to settle the begin again "You will address me as Mr. Hamasutji or Vanishing point, which ever you prefer. Now then I believe that formal introductions are in order. Starting at my left please stand, give your name and give us a brief Overview of your Quirk. Ms. Wintergreen your first. Then Mr. Parker, The time is yours"

"Excellent, Now that we are all seated we can discuss some ground rules and then we can do some brief introductions." Rakuya Stood and tapped the side of the smart board. It lit up, and after producing a stylus from a pocket he began to write. When he finished there were three rules on the board.

"Now Rule one of my class. I expect everyone here to be on time. Both for class and activities. Repeating instruction for one individual holds the whole class back, so make sure you arrive at 8 am sharp and come ready to learn.

Rule two. While in my class and outside of you strive to be your very best selves. I graduated from the Prestigious UA In Japan. If this school has any chance of rivaling its prominence then it will require its students to be respected for the character and scores respectively.

Rule Three. Mr. Hamasutji, that is me, is always right. If I ask you to do something I want it done, even if you dont understand why I guarantee you i wont require anything of you without purpose or chance of success. Note however, I don't not believe in molly coddling, easing in or even a gentle touch. The world of pro-heroes is brutal, if you want to succeed you need to work hard and be willing to take on challenges that you don't expect or understand."

Turning to the class Rakuya waits a moment for his words to settle the begin again "You will address me as Mr. Hamasutji or Vanishing point, which ever you prefer. Now then I believe that formal introductions are in order. Starting at my left please stand, give your name and give us a brief Overview of your Quirk. Ms. Wintergreen your first. Then Mr. Parker, The time is yours"
Aquamari held her hands together on her desk as she quietly listens, making notes of the rules in her head. This professor, Mr. Hamasutji was going to be tough. It would be expected for an elite school to form future heroes. To which she was used to tough schooling haven attend private schools her whole life. Although not saying she was a tad frightful in a respectful kinda way of Mr.Hamasutji.

Now it was time for each of them to introduce themselves, which made her a tad nervous going first. But she was glad that she at least had introduced herself to some already, which made her nerves dye down a bit. She gently stood up and by her desk as she held a gentle and friendly smile on her face. "Hi, I'm Aquamari Odeletta Wintergreen" she replied happily giving them all a wave " My quick is Cephalopod Physiology to which I have the abilities of Cephalopods..." Her hair/tentacles swaying a bit as she spoke "I have tentacles, breath underwater....well....um you know I'm just in a way like an octopus..." she added before taking a seat. Her hearts raising for speaking in front of everyone. The way how quiet the room got before she stood up had gotten to her a bit.

(oooh the fears of public speaking XD )

After Aquamari went Peter stood up. "Hello. My name is Peter Benjamin Parker. My quirk is Spider. It increases my overall physical abilities and gives me the ability to stick to almost any surface. With exception of anything slimy." He said. "I also like science and math."

Alexis quietly took out her notebook, writing down every single detail on her classmates, and drawing, occationally.

After Aquamari went Peter stood up. "Hello. My name is Peter Benjamin Parker. My quirk is Spider. It increases my overall physical abilities and gives me the ability to stick to almost any surface. With exception of anything slimy." He said. "I also like science and math."
Trevor dident stand right away. He seemed to be staring at nothing until Mr. Hamasutji cleared his throat. The young man shook out of his stupor and looked around, He stood slowly and looked around at everyone as if finally realizing where he was. "My Name is Trevor Daniels, uh... no middle name..." He pasued awkwardly then raise his arm, extending his palm up "My quirk is Called Light Screen" An softly glowing orb of Blue-green light the size of a baseball materialized on his palm. "I can create light that has physical form. I can use it in a bunch of ways but most of them rely pretty heavily on my imagination." He tossed the ball up and caught it then with a Crackle the light seemed to disperse. He looked at Mr. Hamasutsji who nodded. Trevor sat down awkwardly

"Good, Second row staring on my left once more" The teacher said gesturing to Ryan to introduce himself

Trevor dident stand right away. He seemed to be staring at nothing until Mr. Hamasutji cleared his throat. The young man shook out of his stupor and looked around, He stood slowly and looked around at everyone as if finally realizing where he was. "My Name is Trevor Daniels, uh... no middle name..." He pasued awkwardly then raise his arm, extending his palm up "My quirk is Called Light Screen" An softly glowing orb of Blue-green light the size of a baseball materialized on his palm. "I can create light that has physical form. I can use it in a bunch of ways but most of them rely pretty heavily on my imagination." He tossed the ball up and caught it then with a Crackle the light seemed to disperse. He looked at Mr. Hamasutsji who nodded. Trevor sat down awkwardly

"Good, Second row staring on my left once more" The teacher said gesturing to Ryan to introduce himself
"That explains how he blocked all the other students." Peter muttered to himself.

"Trevor, eh? A light defense quirk..." she wrote down "Weakness = ?" was the last line on the notebook.

(limited by his imagination. Are you just Midoriya the girl?)
(perhaps. Buts she's more of a keen observer that like to plan things ahead of time. its because her quirk has a short fuse and she can't afford to run out of juice in a middle of a fight. Not really my intention to be like Midoriya)

Last edited:
"Trevor, eh? A light defense quirk..." she wrote down "Weakness = ?" was the last line on the notebook.
(Light defense quirk? Hu hu hu >:3 you have already make a crucial mistake. Assuming that Light Screen is only a defensive quirk is the action of a fool. ORA!!!!)

Ryan nods and stands up. He holds his hand up and lighting forms around it.
"My name is Ryan Adam Bannetto. My quirk is the Imperfect Storm. I can generate lighting, draw in or shoot out electricity, run along powerlines and stuff with running electricity, and, for short periods, turn my body into a lighting bolt. I look forward to learning with you all." He said before making the electricity around his hand disappear. He sits back down.

Ryan nods and stands up. He holds his hand up and lighting forms around it.
"My name is Ryan Adam Bannetto. My quirk is the Imperfect Storm. I can generate lighting, draw in or shoot out electricity, run along powerlines and stuff with running electricity, and, for short periods, turn my body into a lighting bolt. I look forward to learning with you all." He said before making the electricity around his hand disappear. He sits back down.

Iris sat patiently listening to Vanishing point speak. The rules seemed pretty simple enough to follow. After Ryan spoke she stood up, speaking in her usual quiet voice. It was easier to speak in front of the class since she introduced herself earlier. "I'm Iris Ross. My quirk is invisibility. I can turn any part of my body invisible. I just can't do my clothes." She quickly sat back down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back