• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Halls of Heroes (My hero Academia thread)(closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
As they all stepped through. there vision goes black for a brief moment. Then they find themselves all standing in the center of a room completely lined with white tile. In one corner, movable shelves, stacked with canned foods, Thermal blankets and other emergency supplies. Another corner has various tools and other useful items. Lining the walls near the ceiling
(20 feet up) are racks of Martial weapons. Other walls are lined with nets, smoke canisters, Safety cones, Coiled Ropes, medical supplies. The room is filled with just about anything that could or would be helpful in an emergency.

"This Is my Quirk, Rabbit hole" Rakuya said stepping in after his students "It allows me to store items in this space and retrieve them as needed. I can also bring others here if necessary." Rakuya walks over to a section of wall. Touching it a square framed empty doorway appears. The new opening seems to lead into solid blackness "As a bonus I can open a doorway to my rabbit hole anywhere within 3 miles of where I enter, so long as im familiar with the location. Our classroom is on the other side of this opening."
"it's an amazing quirk, I'm kind of impressed" Matthew stated as he walked through the opening.

As they all stepped through. there vision goes black for a brief moment. Then they find themselves all standing in the center of a room completely lined with white tile. In one corner, movable shelves, stacked with canned foods, Thermal blankets and other emergency supplies. Another corner has various tools and other useful items. Lining the walls near the ceiling
(20 feet up) are racks of Martial weapons. Other walls are lined with nets, smoke canisters, Safety cones, Coiled Ropes, medical supplies. The room is filled with just about anything that could or would be helpful in an emergency.

"This Is my Quirk, Rabbit hole" Rakuya said stepping in after his students "It allows me to store items in this space and retrieve them as needed. I can also bring others here if necessary." Rakuya walks over to a section of wall. Touching it a square framed empty doorway appears. The new opening seems to lead into solid blackness "As a bonus I can open a doorway to my rabbit hole anywhere within 3 miles of where I enter, so long as im familiar with the location. Our classroom is on the other side of this opening."
"I see..." Ryan says as he observes the room. "This quirk of his is....quite useful, and very powerful. To be able to take himself and others up to three miles away so quickly means he can make a quick escape almost at will. It would also make it easier for him to get others to safety. Additionally, the place itself could prove itself as a safe haven considering the medical supplies. Of course, it could also be a trap seeing as there are so many weapons in here. So many possibilities.....with so much versatility, this quirk piques my interest more and more by the minute."

The blue-haired girl rubbed her eyes as the darkness disappeared and she let her eyes adjust. They were now inside of a supplied closet filled with many supplies from medical and weapons. "wow....amazing" she whispered, she was not amazed by the closet itself but the man's quirk. Going through a wall was quite amazing as something normally done in a fantasy book. The new teacher was so cool and with such a useful and helpful quirk.
The whole way they were being introduced to teachers, the exam and now going to go see their classroom. It was all strange and out of the norm way of getting into a school and she was enjoying it. I was so exciting and could not wait as she followed the others through the opening.

Johnson stayed close to her walking in soon after.
Ryan goes through and looks around.
"Fascinating....truly fascinating....I'm really starting to like this place."

Iris looked around, there got to be everything he could need in here. "Wow"

Tevor stepped through after the rest of the Group. his only reaction to the 20 foot room that shouldn't exist, was to raise his eyebrows. He slipped his hands into his pockets and tailed the group through the Black doorway. ( The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth I think you should describe the Room. Im not the thread owner, dont want to step on your proverbial creative toes)

Tevor stepped through after the rest of the Group. his only reaction to the 20 foot room that shouldn't exist, was to raise his eyebrows. He slipped his hands into his pockets and tailed the group through the Black doorway. ( The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth I think you should describe the Room. Im not the thread owner, dont want to step on your proverbial creative toes)
The classroom they entered was similar to most high school classrooms with a few key differences. The back of the room had compartments each one with an unlabeled name tag. They were used to store the students gear and costumes. The front of the classroom where the teacher stood was a large smart board. The seats were arranged in rows of three three two. The classroom itself was a little smaller than most with less students to accommodate.

The classroom they entered was similar to most high school classrooms with a few key differences. The back of the room had compartments each one with an unlabeled name tag. They were used to store the students gear and costumes. The front of the classroom where the teacher stood was a large smart board. The seats were arranged in rows of three three two. The classroom itself was a little smaller than most with less students to accommodate.
As Rakyua walked through the doorway the Shimmer that they had come through vanished. He strode to the front of the classroom and sat down at a simple wooden desk. "Please, sit where you like. I prefer an efficient classroom. Often the best way to do that is to allow students to decide one witch desk they like best. I wont enforce a seating chart policy unless there is an issue. " He laced his fingers together, resting them on the desk infront of him as he waited for the group to seat themselves

Trevor lookied around the room and walked over to the desk in the front row closest to the door. He sat down and rested his chin on his folded arms on the desk.

As Rakyua walked through the doorway the Shimmer that they had come through vanished. He strode to the front of the classroom and sat down at a simple wooden desk. "Please, sit where you like. I prefer an efficient classroom. Often the best way to do that is to allow students to decide one witch desk they like best. I wont enforce a seating chart policy unless there is an issue. " He laced his fingers together, resting them on the desk infront of him as he waited for the group to seat themselves

Trevor lookied around the room and walked over to the desk in the front row closest to the door. He sat down and rested his chin on his folded arms on the desk.
Johnson walked to the desk in the farthest back section of the room. Which wasn't very far considering the small amount of desks in the room. Peter sat at the front of class nearest to the teacher's desk.

Johnson walked to the desk in the farthest back section of the room. Which wasn't very far considering the small amount of desks in the room. Peter sat at the front of class nearest to the teacher's desk.
Ryan walks into the classroom and takes a second to look around inside before claiming the seat in the second row closest to the window by sitting there.

"His quirk reminds me of a Swiss army knife." Ryan said.

Iris nodded at ryan's comment and followed the group into the classroom. She looked around silently before going to the middle row and taking the middle seat.

Aquamari took a look around the classroom, to which she was a bit surprised it was a bit normal. Taking a look at the seats she walked over towards one of the seats in the front row, taking the one by the window.

Matthew looked around the room and decided to take the seat next to Johnson in the back of the classroom.

Alexis went in and ultimately took the seat in the front left of the classroom

Alexis decided to slip right into Matthew's original seat in the back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back