Half-Breed Institution

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Wellll..... I can not do shy people, biggest turn off ever.

[/QUOTE]
I dunno i mean in girls i dont mind but anyways See how hard was that?

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Since I dont want to talk about it with YOU. I am the teacher , you are pupil.

[/QUOTE]
XP

Hey I need a place to hop in because @FieryAngel seems to have disappeared from the face of the planet. Anyone have suggestions?

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Rey is sitting in the woods eating a huge tub of caramel. Go bother her.

[/QUOTE]
Done there you go.

Drumonkey said:
Hey I need a place to hop in because @FieryAngel seems to have disappeared from the face of the planet. Anyone have suggestions?
Sorry I was doing homework yesterday and packing. I had school, and I'm trying to get ready to move in two weeks. Been a bit busy.

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Rey is sitting in the woods eating a huge tub of caramel. Go bother her.

[/QUOTE]
I thought Rey was talking with Yamai...? I feel so... forgotten about :c

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I thought Rey was talking with Yamai...? I feel so... forgotten about :c

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry...

FieryAngel said:
Sorry I was doing homework yesterday and packing. I had school, and I'm trying to get ready to move in two weeks. Been a bit busy.
Lol it's ok I can understand that

I like how it's more or less...

Evil group: We're evil and will enslave the humans!

Bull: Hey guys, wanna go volunteer at the animal shelter?

Evil group: Sure! We can roast marshmallows afterward!

Haha, Yamai's the only "evil" one not planning anything evil or something like that. She's even an oddball when it comes to being "evil" xD

Of course miss "why is Bull so nice to me?" And mr "I think it's best we leave them alone."

I think Bull is the only one Rey hasn't tried the superiority complex thing with yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back