Half-Breed Institution

Ok so my friend and I talked this out and marvel would kill DC even with superman mainly because they put everything on superman to the point that when he dies its all over and hulk has like a planet of people to help him kill superman not even to begin counting deadpool. @Airagog

Not even close.... The Specter can solo all of Marvel.

Superman doesn't even break top 50 if he's not in Superman Prime form. Also Deadpool is weak.

Deadpool: entirety of his powers are limited physical basis with regeneration powers.

Spectre: Destroys entire universes should it be deemed necessary, has nigh omnipotence, has shown to be even stronger than the Living Tribunal. Only one who has ever bested him was the Anti-Monitor and that is because he was severely limited. Has the ability to bend reality as much as he so wishes and can create whatever he so wishes. Even the Living Tribunal has his limits.

Deadpool breaks the fourth wall and has destroyed an entire universe on his own then began to kill other versions of himself and Marvel has the infinity gauntlet so the Spectre could be stopped and it has been said that deadpool is the progenitor of the marvel universe

the reality stone bends reality to the wearers will and then there is the fact that deadpool cant be destroyed but can destroy not only the Spectre but the creators of and the idea of the Spectre.

check your sources, anything above universal level it doesn't effect including but not limited to:

Thanatos

Planetbuster Hulk

Galactus

The Living Tribunal

Beyonder (pre and post)

Apokolips

Jean Grey

Scarlet Witch

Ect, you get the picture.

Also: No, he only managed to kill HIS writers. If he tried it with any other writer TOAA (AKA Stan Lee) would smite him down.

I know my comics.

and YES, Stan Lee does actually have more powers than anyone else in the Marvel universe, look it up.

Ok, I'm back. Vacation was fun, but I have been gone for too long. I regret to say that I have missed far too much to reasonably continue. That said, I have no intention of killing this RP. Instead, I am willing to put this up for adoption. If you want this then contact me and I am willing to give it to you. I will state in the rules that you have rule over this RP and will make a conversation with you. In said conversation you can notify me if there is anything you need done that requires admin powers or just advice in general. Thank you all for making this my most successful RP I have ever made. That sais a lot considering how many I have created. Good Bye, everyone.

I have accepted @Airagog as the new admin for this RP. Sorry to those of you who wanted this but didn't get here in time.

If I'm correct then @Airagog is now GM? If my sources are correct (And by sources I mean talking to @Zaffre Blue) Then I would like to ask permission to post a link for our RP suggestion that is currently in Interest checks. If not the I would delete this post no questions asked and just never speak of it again.

Airagog said:
Great!

-throws the ears back at Plagued, "Er I don't need these..."-

@Peaceswore @StoneWolf18 @Penance @Zaffre Blue @The Suspicious Eye @Drumonkey @OrenjiGatsu @FieryAngel @SkyRune @Deadkool @PlaguedWithInsanity And anyone I failed to mention.

ATTENTION LADIES, GENTLEMEN, AND PENANCE. I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

ME AND @Zaffre Blue HAVE CREATED OR ARE SUGGESTING A NEW RP! IF INTERESTED PLEASE VISIT THE LINK BELOW. WE WILL SILL BE ACTIVE ON THIS THREAD DON'T WORRY.

HAPPY RPING,

~ @StoneWolf18 & @Zaffre Blue

link--->^<.....Ugh just look below, I give up.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/daicetta‏-the-impure-city.102725/

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
-throws the ears back at Plagued, "Er I don't need these..."-
ATTENTION LADIES, GENTLE MEN, AND PENANCE. I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

ME AND @Zaffre Blue HAVE CREATED OR ARE SUGGESTING A NEW RP! IF INTERESTED PLEASE VISIT THE LINK BELOW. WE WILL SILL BE ACTIVE ON THIS THREAD DON'T WORRY.

HAPPY RPING,

~ @StoneWolf18 & @Zaffre Blue
We'd appreciate feedback, questions etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back