Half-Breed Institution

That was a complete and accurate diagnosis. Kiyoko, you should be immensely proud of yourself for finding poor,little Penance's problem and forcing him to come to terms with that terrible illness.

I am proud of myself ( :P )

By the way, if none of you know who I'm talking about when I say Pico and Dolce, I'll be really sad... I don't want to be sad on top of already being sick... :c

If you couldn't tell, I'm pretty behind and seemingly not even a part of the RP at this point. I suppose I could for the next hour and a half though. After that, I'm going to be getting off for a while.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]If you couldn't tell, I'm pretty behind and seemingly not even a part of the RP at this point. I suppose I could for the next hour and a half though. After that, I'm going to be getting off for a while.

[/QUOTE]
That's fine.

Because it was so sudden and you weren't notified of most of it because of that...? Or perhaps you just didn't get any notifications...?

The Suspicious Eye]How did I not know such comedy was going on back here? [/QUOTE] Me and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12782-penance/ said:
@Penance[/URL] do this on a daily basis. xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol, these are hilarious. I love how earlier Penance said he'd never get a girl. Well that changed huh? Lol. You guys are hilarious. xD

[/QUOTE]
Yeah it changed real fast xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol I don't think any of my characters have ever had a # for pairings, lol. I like it.

[/QUOTE]
Mine dont either except my just get rejected xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Awww poor thing. Don't worry An-Li is a guardian, she will never leave unless she dies.

[/QUOTE]
Yay!! :D

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]I ship you

[/QUOTE]
Why must you ship me with everyone??

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Since I dont hate you and I ship the people I dont hate.

[/QUOTE]
Not sure if thats a compliment or a curse...

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Whatever you want it to be

[/QUOTE]
Lol i'll take compliment and be in denial of the curse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back