Half-Breed Institution

Penance said:
Uh oh what'd i miss xD
My hardcore-fanfic writing-merch making shipping phase. What I'm doimg with Andrew and An-li is just the basics.

Peaceswore said:
I missed everything. I think Aouli is still sitting in a tree. :,(
@StoneWolf18 ships Aouli and Reyon. I ship Dysis and Bull/ Andrew and An-li.

Yeah you havent missed too much

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]That was a complete and accurate diagnosis. Kiyoko, you should be immensely proud of yourself for finding poor,little Penance's problem and forcing him to come to terms with that terrible illness.

[/QUOTE]
I just now saw this. Why you guys gotta ambush me??

Penance said:
Yeah you havent missed too much

I just now saw this. Why you guys gotta ambush me??
Since we care about your well being. That was the only course of action.

Also,your welcome

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Since we care about your well being. That was the only course of action.

Also,your welcome

[/QUOTE]
-_- hate you. Hate you both.

FieryAngel said:
So what have I missed? Any time skips? I've been packing all day and doing homework. UGH
No time skips just alot of shipping with me and an-li and bull and 2 foxes are planning to fight a god...for some reason :/

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]I'm a thug . Dont make ME come over there.

[/QUOTE]
.....we'll call it a draw then

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]....... that's fine, I need to get to planning my And-Li fanfic xD

[/QUOTE]
xD got your priorities straight

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]I'm a busy chick. I also need to make Dyull fanfics....then proceed to yell at Stone for making Reyouli ones.

[/QUOTE]
Aw whats wrong? Dont wanna be paired with a shy dragon? X,D

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Nope. Not doing this with you. I'M the one who hounds at people about their love lives.

[/QUOTE]
Oh no no no. We are doing this now. You always give me crap. Its payback time. So yeah what do you have against aouli? xD

Penance said:
Oh no no no. We are doing this now. You always give me crap. Its payback time. So yeah what do you have against aouli? xD
Wellll..... I can not do shy people, biggest turn off ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back