Half-Breed Institution

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Glares at Peaceswore and pulls out a box of donuts.

[/QUOTE]
Smirks at blue before continuing to watch having absolutely no clue what is going on, only came for the free popcorn.

Peaceswore said:
Smirks at blue before continuing to watch having absolutely no clue what is going on, only came for the free popcorn.
Sniffles and sighs "That was my only box of buttered popcorn, man....."

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Glares at Peaceswore and pulls out a box of donuts.

[/QUOTE]
Steals a donut for Zaffre then sits down next to peaceswore

(My attempt at italics)

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Sniffles and sighs "That was my only box of buttered popcorn, man....."

[/QUOTE]
Looks at her while taking another mouthful of popcorn. Sighs and places popcorn in between. "Share or you get none." Moves over for wolf.

Peaceswore said:
Looks at her while taking another mouthful of popcorn. Sighs and places popcorn in between. "Share or you get none." Moves over for wolf.
StoneWolf18 said:
Steals a donut for Zaffre then sits down next to peaceswore
(My attempt at italics)
FieryAngel said:
Steals a donut, because hey, they look delicious!

Grunts and scowls "aaandd this is why I don't leave my cabin"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]

Grunts and scowls "aaandd this is why I don't leave my cabin"

[/QUOTE]
"I'm a harpy. It's in my nature to steal food!"

Takes another handful while looking at blue and eats it. "I'm part dragon, we eat people....I think." Goes back to munching on popcorn.

Peaceswore said:
Takes another handful while looking at blue and eats it. "I'm part dragon, we eat people....I think." Goes back to munching on popcorn.
Screams "I GIVE UP ! EAT ! EAT IT ALL !". Reconsidered what she just said, "Gimme that !" and grabs a fistful of popcorn and flesh.

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Screams "I GIVE UP ! EAT ! EAT IT ALL !". Reconsidered what she just said, "Gimme that !" and grabs a fistful of popcorn and flesh.

[/QUOTE]
Blinks and shrugs. Eats more popcorn completely forgetting the reason as to why Blue had the popcorn out in the first place. "Taste better with the add...ingredients."

Drumonkey said:
Zadock chuckled "giving you the world." Zadock waved his hand and the ground then shifted and there was a nice house then the house shrank and a castle rose in its place and she was in the throne with Zadock watching her before they were on the top of a sky scraper. "I'll give you the world all you saw is yours to have this city even is yours."
Mufasa: Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom

Simba: Wow

Mufasa: A king's time as a ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.

Simba: And this'll all be mine?

Mufasa: Everything.

Simba: Everything the light touches...

StoneWolf18 said:
Mufasa: Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom
Simba: Wow

Mufasa: A king's time as a ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.

Simba: And this'll all be mine?

Mufasa: Everything.

Simba: Everything the light touches...
bruh

Penance said:
Andrew looked at the chipmunk the same. Equally hating the rodent. "What do you want?" He asked annoyingly "you come back for more?" He asked clenching his fist. "Unless you know where an-li's at get outta here before i football kick you"
Do you mean punt it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back