• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

As Aouli got up and walked off, Alexa frowned. "Huh, wonder what's up with him?" He seemed like such a quiet type, and that only made her more curious about him. But, for now, her focus was on Zadock, and apparently new friends. "These classes better be worth it. I didn't get forced to leave home to waste my time. You know?"

"I never struggled in classes I've always faced boredom. But with you all around it should be better." Zadock smiled at Alexa and chuckled at her comment about a girlfriend. "I dint think anyone would put up with me."

A brow was lofted at Zadock, complete with an eyeroll to add in just enough attitude. "You think so, huh?" Dropping the subject with a cheeky grin, her attention would be stolen by some kid walking by with a sandwich. Without a word, she got up and headed to get something else to fill her rumbling tummy.

"Yeah i didnt leave school just so i could go back into it." He said "it was always too boring to me"

"I'm sure it will be a lot different than school you were used to and there will be cooler people there."

"And I'm sure there's aren't going to be our basic classes." Dysis would add, knowing that these would have to be more interesting than normal classes as in English, some type of math and science, and history.

It took some time to decide what she wanted, but Alexa finally settled on a fresh salad, a bag of chips, a fruit smoothie, and for desert, a slice of cheesecake! It certainly appeared the girl had a healthy appetite. With an armload of stuff, she'd head back to the table and flop down, organizing all of her goodies before sticking a straw in her smoothie and sucking greedily. With a smack of her lips, the cool liquid would slide down her throat, making way for her to speak once again. "So, did I miss anything?"

With a shrug, she dug into her salad, taking time to mix the greens enough to coat each piece with a delicious, creamy dressing. "Well, that's no fun. We should find something fun to go do." There was a mischievous gleam in her eye, though what she was thinking would be hard to guess.

FieryAngel said:
With a shrug, she dug into her salad, taking time to mix the greens enough to coat each piece with a delicious, creamy dressing. "Well, that's no fun. We should find something fun to go do." There was a mischievous gleam in her eye, though what she was thinking would be hard to guess.
Looking to her Dysis would ask carefully "Well what would you have in mind?" The look in Alexa's eyes unsettling her a bit.

Aouli sat in the tree and was jolted (get it!) awake when a bird landed on his head. "I fell asleep? Crap." He muttered as he swung his legs over to one side of the branch. "They said I was able to get down with just a few jumps...I wonder if I can do it without being hypnotized." He mumbled before shaking his head vigiously. "No and nope."

Andrew looked at her and smiled "i've made that mischievous look before," he said "what you thinkin about?"

Interest triggered a wider grin, and Alexa leaned forward. "Well, I say if we really want to know what these classes are about, let's break into the principal's office to find out! That way, when they start, we'll already know if we should just ditch or not." She was up to her usual antics, the same reason she got kicked out of school last year at a normal, human school. "I certainly would like to know if my first day of classes will be a waste or not. But, if you're not up to that, I suppose we could go cliff diving or explore a cave, maybe go piss off a water creature by the docks just for the fun of it?"

FieryAngel said:
Interest triggered a wider grin, and Alexa leaned forward. "Well, I say if we really want to know what these classes are about, let's break into the principal's office to find out! That way, when they start, we'll already know if we should just ditch or not." She was up to her usual antics, the same reason she got kicked out of school last year at a normal, human school. "I certainly would like to know if my first day of classes will be a waste or not. But, if you're not up to that, I suppose we could go cliff diving or explore a cave, maybe go piss off a water creature by the docks just for the fun of it?"
Though interested Dysis would say "Er I don't want to get in trouble..." (Or my left leg cut off, penance understands xD )

"I'll go with you Alexa but let me open the doors. Do you know where the office is?" Zadock raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

Dysis really wanted to, really but from the strain on herself last nigh she had to refuse. But couldn't bring herself to do so totally so she asked the same question "Where's the office?"

Alexa sighed and simply shook her head, gaze shooting right into Dysis. The tone of her voice switched, nearly to hypnotizing. They didn't call harpies another form of sirens for nothing! "Oh come on. You'll only get in trouble if you get caught! It beats sitting around here all day anyway." At least Andrew and Zadock agreed. That was enough for her. "Well, if you didn't come along, I'd figure it out. It can't be that hard to find!"

Her gaze drilled into Dysis causing her to finch a bit. Alexia's voice shift then became muffled. Once she's finished speaking Dysis was unfazed by her attempt to hypnotize her. Noticing that she had tried something she would frown but stay silent. "I'll come but if anything goes wrong I'm out" she would say slowly, not taking her eyes off of Alexia

She wasn't phased in the slightest that Dysis simply frowned at the attempt, nor did she even give a sign that anything was wrong! That smile never wavered, even as she crammed the cheesecake down her throat. (let's face it. Who would waste a slice of cheesecake?) Scooping up her smoothie, she continued to suck the straw eagerly and rose to her feet. "Then it's settled. Just stay quiet and no one will even know we are there! This should be easy." Would it really be that easy? Only time would tell.

Zadock whispered into Alexa's ear "good attempt but it could be better I can help you if you would like?" Zadock chuckled then Sat back up and smiled.

Getting up she would prepare to follow them. Even if they got caught Dysis would, she couldn't even is she tried. "I guess this is where being uncatchable becomes helpful" she would murmur to herself not expecting anyone else to hear her.

Andrew waited by the door eager for something to happen and heard dysis whisper something "what'd you say?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back