• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Peaceswore said:
Aouli eyes began to spin he was feeling a bit awkward. "I-It's only been a m-month and y-you two already have girl friends." He mumbled totally misunderstanding the situation.
She was about to fall asleep when she herd this, snapping her eyes open she would frown. "Girlfriend?" Dysis would ask, the exhaustion and the slight disbelief having an interesting effect on her voice.

Peaceswore said:
Aouli eyes began to spin he was feeling a bit awkward. "I-It's only been a m-month and y-you two already have girl friends." He mumbled totally misunderstanding the situation.
Andrew's eyes grew wide as he blushed slightly at the comment "s-she's not my girlfriend aouli i just met here when she got here"

"Sorry! I-I misunderstood sorry!" He said in a panic tone. "Why are you blu-...sorry." He was going to ask about Andrews blush but decided to shut up.

"Aouli Alexa isn't my girlfriend and Alexa the next time. you try you should bring me with you so you don't get injured too badly." Zadock smiled at her and handed the spoon back to her.

Well, that was a tad awkward. Alexa bit into her bottom lip anxiously as she smiled shyly to Zadock, taking the spoon back with a muttered "thanks." Oh how she wanted to run back to the forest right about now! Claws tapped anxiously against the floor, gaze shifting repeatedly from the nearly finished oatmeal to those sitting at the table. "classes?" A sigh of relief for a change of subject! "What kind of classes?"

"Yeah, I would like to know as well" Dysis would say along with Alexa. 'ugh, classes?' She would think 'Lovely....'

"Yeah it should be interesting to say the least oh yeah and Dysis I'm a Sandman I can help you with any sleep issue you have. "

Zadock chuckled I hope I have classes with you guys otherwise I'll end up memorizing everything and being bored. So can you not get to sleep or is it trouble staying asleep?"

Drumonkey said:
Zadock chuckled I hope I have classes with you guys otherwise I'll end up memorizing everything and being bored. So can you not get to sleep or is it trouble staying asleep?"
"I...." Dysis would try and think of a reason but with her mind foggy from lack of sleep she was unable to do so.

Sleep, another thing that Alexa struggled with for a while. At least it was getting better. Listening to her sandman friend offer help brought a smile to her lips, finding his kind nature to be quite pleasant. Unlike hers really, which could turn cold in an instant. His ability to see dreams still sort of weirded her out, and she occasionally tried staying all night to keep herself from dreaming! With her silence came a strange wind blowing through the cafeteria. It was calm, but still very noticeable. It would appear her emotions affected the air around her, and at times, she didn't know she was doing it.

"When is the last time you slept? I can put you out now if you want."

Zadock winked at Alexa and looked at her bowl. "Do you want more food?"

Drumonkey said:
"When is the last time you slept? I can put you out now if you want."
She would quickly debate the offer with herself. After making a decision she would say "Last time I slept was a few nights ago. Thanks for the offer but if Andrew says that classes are starting soon then it's best I be awake for them."

"Worst pick up line ever zadock" he said laughing "i can put you out now" he said mocking zadock

Alexa pursed her lips for a moment and shrugged, not sure if she was all that hungry. "I guess I could eat more. It doesn't matter really." Andrew's mockery did arouse a fit of giggles, because yea it was kind of a cheesy pick up line. "Yea, I have to agree. A tad creepy too." As she laughed, a breeze grew stronger, seeming to encircle the group at the table, lifting up a few napkins into the air.

"I don't need to try and pick up your girl. Well if you ever want to sleep come find me. Start daydreaming my name in shiny lights."

"Well I'm glad that you guys are enjoying the joke." Zadock shrugged off the laughing just happy that he had friends.

He was laughing a little still then the wind blew by making him a little cold "Jesus its freezing" he said rubbing his arms

Nudging Zadock playful, she passed a wink in return. "Hey it's ok to flirt! It can get pretty lonely here. If you're looking for a girlfriend there's no shame in that!" Oh how nice it was to feel like her old self for even just a moment. As Andrew began to shiver, it was then that she noticed what was happening, and quickly brought herself in check. "Oh...uh..sorry about that. Still learning to control it."

Aouli felt really awkward as he sat there and ate raw meat. "I am officially the fifth wheel." He muttered to himself. Seriously did you actually consider yourself to be friends with them? A pathetic weak and did I mention idiotic person like you? It doesn't matter even if you had the guys to do a damn thing without me, they are all the same. So shut up and eat I'm sick of your whining. "Sorry..."

Andrew noticed aouli sitting there sulking "hey aouli" he said " you alright? Looking a little glum there"

"H-Huh? ye-yeah I'm fine." He mumbled before eating the last bit of his meat. He then stood up and walked out with his head hanged down and both hands gripping the his hood. He walked out and climbed to the top of a rather tall tree and sat on the branch just went into think mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dysis would sigh then nod "I'll be sure to do that." Turning to Andrew she would ask "Do you know when the classes start?" A bit of her weariness leaving.

Andrew watched him leave "ok then that was weird" he then turned to dysis "no i dont. I just heard we'd be having them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back