• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Half-Breed Institution

Andrew kept looking around for something about classes when he heard something knock over in the other room. When he went to look it was just a book. 'Thats odd, who put you here?' He wondered as he put back on its shelf then he got that feeling again. Like he was being watched. He looked around and in every room and nothing was there 'this is getting annoying'

"AHHHHH!!! What are you doing!! I know I'm a terrible person to be with but that's too extreme!!" Aouli said before as he ran up to her and checked to see if she was okay. "I'm sorry!! Really if you hated me that much tell me to leave!!" He said in full on panic.

Peaceswore said:
"AHHHHH!!! What are you doing!! I know I'm a terrible person to be with but that's too extreme!!" Aouli said before as he ran up to her and checked to see if she was okay. "I'm sorry!! Really if you hated me that much tell me to leave!!" He said in full on panic.
Rey laughs incredibly hard, echoing through the forest. Placing her hand on her chest to brace herself, she accidently touches the rod. "Oh, I should probably take this out now". Pulling the rod out slowly, a thick black liquid drips out, though the hole heals immediately. "Guess this probably isn't safe to go back in my ear" Throwing the earring into a bush, Rey would turn back to Aouli "I'm dead, that's why I'm alive"

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]Rey would give him a strange, little smile. She pulls out one of her earrings and looks at it, bored, the earring straightens until it's a stiff,thin 6 inch long rod. She picks it up and impales herself right in the middle of the chest.

[/QUOTE]
(FATALITY!!!)

Aouli didn't smile or laugh you could see tears running down his cheek. "Wh-Why would you do something like that?" Completely horrified.

She was about to leave the room when she felt a presence behind her. Whipping around Dysis would glance around the room, nothing. Frowning she would feel something wrong here, and quickly left to search the next room.

Peaceswore said:
Aouli didn't smile or laugh you could see tears running down his cheek. "Wh-Why would you do something like that?" Completely horrified.
"No, no,no. Don't cry, I'm fine" Rey wanted to comfort him somehow, so she awkwardly squeezed his shoulder. "I'm dead, I have a weird sense of humor". Pulling out the large, gold ring in on her right hand, she would look at him devilishly "Wanna see a trick ?"

Bull sat in the forest, eyes closed, breathing deeply. He had made quite the name for himself these past few weeks, becoming the well known powerhouse and protector, albeit a stern one at best. He had learned to fear himself, knowing his full strength would only bring destruction, he sought help in the form of two clasp irons around his wrists when he transformed. They made him much lighter, only a third of his original weight and safely limited his power. He made himself known as a kind soul who would rather not fight. Not many people still called him by his real name now. He sat in the forest, listening to the trees and wind, meditating, spotting a girl moving through the trees. He figured he'd leave her alone and let her come to him if she was interested.

[QUOTE="Zaffre Blue]"No, no,no. Don't cry, I'm fine" Rey wanted to comfort him somehow, so she awkwardly squeezed his shoulder. "I'm dead, I have a weird sense of humor". Pulling out the large, gold ring in on her right hand, she would look at him devilishly "Wanna see a trick ?"

[/QUOTE]
Aouli wiped his tears and looked at her before nodding. "Su-sure, just don't d-do that again." He mumbled as he tried to stop crying. Hahahahahahaha Your face! Oh Gods! It was F-ing hilarious! "Actually we have to go to class now, maybe next time." He said before walking away and heading to the power control class.

While searching the next room she would find a schedule. Reading it over she would realize that a class about power control was starting. Frantically looking everywhere, thought still not making any noise, she couldn't find the location. 'DAMN IT' she would think 'I have to find it...'

Andrew then found a piece of paper with his name on it "assigned to combat class" he read "shit it's about to start! You'd think they'd tell us this" he then thought about if harpie girl would get mad for him ditching her. He than teleported to the building she was in "hey" he said " i found my schedule, I'm in combat classes right now. Thought I'd give you a heads up." @FieryAngel

Peaceswore said:
Aouli wiped his tears and looked at her before nodding. "Su-sure, just don't d-do that again." He mumbled as he tried to stop crying. Hahahahahahaha Your face! Oh Gods! It was F-ing hilarious! "Actually we have to go to class now, maybe next time." He said before walking away and heading to the power control class.
Knudging Aouli "We need to get to class now, I'll show you my trick later. Could I see your schedule ?"

@Peaceswore

Finding another sheet of paper, this one had where the classes were. Memorizing them quickly she grabbed her schedule then ran out the door and by Andrew. "I have to go, power control" Dysis said breathlessly as she turned and started towards the class not waiting for a response. @Penance @Shog

After finishing her breakfast, she got up. She had classes to go to, and the one she had first was the one she least liked the most and the least, combat. She still could only do her fox-lanterns and that was it. Besides being a ball of fire, they were pretty useless in combat. She would have to use her paws and physical combat to fight, though it wasn't something she was advance in. I guess it's time to beat or get beaten. She then opened her map and found out where she would be taking her combat class. With that she started to walk towards her combat class.

She would slow to a walk, weaving in between the tall timber she would come upon a large forest clearing littered with leaves, sticks and of the like. Looking around she would see someone she had yet to mean sitting on a fallen log near the edge of the small-is glade.

@Shog

Bull sighed as he got up, stretching and popping his joints. He rolled his shoulder and took in a deep breath before heading to class. He walked with a purpose, moving through the halls transformed, looking at the other students. He needn't worry about breaking the floor, but that didn't mean he still didn't tower over most everyone and his horns nearly scraped the ceiling. He looked in the crowd for familiar faces.

Ivan had fallen in love with flying. It was a new freedom he just couldn't stop using. He found his class area and landed with a small whoosh. He looked around and noted no one was really there yet except for Dysis. He still wasn't entirely comfortable with starting conversations, but he figured it was better than doing nothing while they waited. He walked over to the log but didn't sit down. "Hi, how are you?"

Shog said:
Ivan had fallen in love with flying. It was a new freedom he just couldn't stop using. He found his class area and landed with a small whoosh. He looked around and noted no one was really there yet except for Dysis. He still wasn't entirely comfortable with starting conversations, but he figured it was better than doing nothing while they waited. He walked over to the log but didn't sit down. "Hi, how are you?"
Glancing at his wings she would become slightly shy "h-hello" she would stutter, hopping it didn't sound too pathetic. Looking around she would ask "Er...am I in the right place?" Reading over her schedule quickly Dysis would ask "uh... Power control?"

"Come on, its been a month" Ivan said. IT came out a bit nastier than he intended and said "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. Yah, this is the right spot." He stopped talking as to not make it any worse.

(@The Suspicious Eye There has been a time skip which is why I didn't reply)

Andrew left to a huge building for his next class. Combat. 'Hmph as if I needed help with how to kick someone's ass' he thought frustrated. By the time he got there, there was already a small crowd. The class hasn't started yet. He looked through the crowd and saw no one particularly interesting so he sat down away from them and waited for something to happen

Shog said:
"Come on, its been a month" Ivan said. IT came out a bit nastier than he intended and said "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. Yah, this is the right spot." He stopped talking as to not make it any worse.
(@The Suspicious Eye There has been a time skip which is why I didn't reply)
Dysis wouldn't know whether to smack or thank him. Deciding against both options she would just give a nod in return. Looking around, seeing no one else she would ask quietly, muttering "Hmm are we the only two?" Then thinking 'God I hope not...'

Shouldering her way through the crowd in front of combat , Rey Would make her way to Power Use and Control.Seeing a girl and a boy she has never met, Rey would sit on the opposite side of them, shifting her eyes nervously. Shadows warped around her thus making her incredibly hard to see, though she still stuck out her misty hand "Hello. I am Reyon Yukanan"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back