|Grim's Manor for the Unholy|

The angel curled up on the roof crying for the lost of the soul he would destroy whatever had destroied that soul. He would even kill God if he had too

Vice sighed, looking at the grim. Well you're no help. She thought. She quickly bit her tongue, drawing blood and forcing herself to shift. Her arms covered in pure white hair, her snout extended and she grew taller, her body shifting and morphing until she became a were. She jumped high in the air and landed ontop of the insane were with a growl, crashing him into a few tomb stones in the process. She didn't want to hurt him, just pin him down until he calmed himself. She pressed herself ontop of him, her claws digging into his shoulders.

Lenneth frowned, looking to the Grim. This is the person god sent me to see? He unfurled his huge black wings, and encircled both Grim, himself, and the girl blocking their view of the scene. As for the girl who shifted, he had no idea what her intentions were, but she didn't seem bad. He kept his arms around the girl who had been hit. "What's your name? Don't worry about him, he'll be fine." He spoke in a soothing tone, trying to calm her.

The angel had made a decision to help the kept the demon down. He quickly flew towards the fight and pulled out his sword. Vines came and pinned the werewolf to the ground. It wouldn't hold forever but it would buy them some time. He then went to Grim and said, "Are you going to help us?"

Myles growled and pushed her back into the ground.

Leave me alone!

Myles looked into the other demon's eyes and sent that warning to her. He boy then kicked and scratched, not showing any real motives but to only release the anger that burned inside of him.

Roselyn closed her eyes and did some breathing exercises, "My...My name is...Roselyn..." She said, but when she looked up, opening her eyes, they were bright red all throughout. She closed them again, continuing to steady her breathing.

"Grim?" She asked, "You got this covered?"

Grim began to uncoil his bandages, throwing them on the ground. His eyes were closed, to make sure of a person's safety if they were looking at him when he removed the bandages.

"Get out of the way fools, and don't look into my eyes..." Grim muttered, his tone not like his usual carefree one. This time he was serious.

Vice snarled in reply to the were, turning her head so that she was only facing the ground, holding him down so the Grim could do whatever it was he needed to without looking into his eyes. She took each blow, feeling her body shock and tear at each scratch and kick. She growled loudly. Shut up and stay still! We're trying to help you idiot! She thought loudly.

Lenneth smiled, keeping his cool and stroking Roselyn's hair. "That's a pretty name. I'm Lenneth. You'll remember my name, right?" He crooned, tightening his wings around Roselyn and himself, keeping her from seeing anything that was happening. He kept his heart rate slow, in hopes that it would help calm her.

The angel had made a decision to help the kept the demon down. He quickly flew towards the fight and pulled out his sword. Vines came and pinned the werewolf to the ground. It wouldn't hold forever but it would buy them some time. He then went to Grim and said, "Are you going to help us?" 
(WHY IS NOBODY PAYING ATTENTION TO MY POST)

Myles struggled to get out of the vines. He wormed around and howled. When Grim came walking over he extended his hand out to the side. Out of mid air his scythe manifested into his hand.

"Myles, I need you to look at me!" Grim told Myles.

Myles kept worming and growling and not before long he had broken the vines.

Roselyn scoffed, "Hardly, do you know how many Lenneths I've banged in the last hundred years?" The demon teased even though she doesn't recall ever meeting a Lenneth before, she was tried to lighten up the mood a bit herself and she was feeling better, even though she couldn't get that brat of a boy out of her mind and his howling wasn't helping her concentrate on her next string of jokes to crack.

(it didn't I was just taking awhile >.>)

Vice growled, pressing one of her hands against his shoulder and holding him down, using the other to steer his face towards the Grim, hoping that his eyes would met his. Her body was bloodied and bruised by now, and her strength was depleting. Hurry Grim, I don't have much longer that I can hold him! She snarled and snapped, latching her teeth onto his other shoulder to help hold him down. She didn't push her teeth to break flesh, but it was pressing against his skin rather painfully.

Lenneth grinned, laughing a bit. "I'd say a few hundred. You know how many Roselyn's I've protected in the past three hundred years?" He looked into her scarlet eyes, his neon-purple ones reflecting the red flare in hers. He pressed his hand over her wound, closing his eyes and focusing his energy on it. Her wound began mending under his fingers, once ragged torn flesh, now soft and smooth.

The angel saw what grim was trying to do. "NO," he shouted. "I will tell him. I can talk to him." He was trying all he could to stop him, but he knew it wouldn't work so he flew through the air and tackled Grim. "NO!!!!!"

(Wait, lets not heal me until the fight is over, cause he's just gonna rip open more wounds, and sure.)

"Probably none like me," Roselyn responded with a smug look on her face. Then suddenly Lenneth had put his hand over Roselyn's wound. Her eyes narrowed, "H-hey! What do you think you're-" She started to question him but soon realized what he was doing. She stopped squirming and let him heal her. After he was done she touched her face that now and a surprised look plastered all over it.

Before she could respond fully to that she heard Caricon yell at Grim, telling him not to do something.

Grim quickly shut his eyes hoping not to hurt the angel.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Grim hissed, taking his scythe and using it to pry Caricon off him.

Myles then screamed in pain of his shoulders. In a quick attempt to break loose he bit Vice, breaking skin without any hesitation. The taste of blood, even demon blood, made his eyes turn an even deeper shade of red.

You don't understand! No one does! Now get off of me!

Myles snarled at Vice, trying to use every amount of strength left to get her off. 
(Lol I'm back now xD )

The angel got up and pointed the sword at Myles. A blinding light came off of it. Myles then fell unconscious. "One job down he will wake up soon better get him tied down." He then pointed the sword at Myles and circled it around. He then flew off and landed on the roof. "I'm going to stay up here and meditate for a very long time......"

Vice roared in pain, but refused to let him go. She hissed through her teeth, and locked her agitated but calm blue eyes with his. She snapped her teeth, using her knee as leverage to pin down his legs and keep him from kicking her any further. Vice used both of her hands to hold his arms down, panting and snarling as she did. Calm the hell down! She thought, agitation coursing through her. Grim you better hurry the hell up! Just then a blinding light hit the were and he fell unconscious. She looked back to see an angel standing above them, and Grim knocked on the ground.

Lenneth grinned, " I don't know, I haven't started protecting you yet." He said smoothly. She had finally calmed down enough for him to release her, but that didn't mean he would let her see the commotion going on just outside his walls of wings. He grabbed a strand of her hair and flipped it around his finger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back