Grand Adventure: Red Skies at Morn

Well it could be floating in the water instead of in the air? Maybe?

Then again they have airplanes that are specifically designed to refuel other aircraft in flight, so it's not that weird of an idea.

But those are for aircraft that need to be refueled in mid-flight, which is unnecessary if said aircraft is stopping at a station. :P

Then floating on the water should be more believable, yes?

Or I could just say fuckit because AIRSHIPS.

It doesn't matter too much anywise, I was just curious. Since folks'd see the station when up on the main deck.

Indeed. I could change that right quick before anybody notices.

And it's been fixed! Hopefully people pick up on that.

>.>

Y'know, I just noticed that it's really easy to misread the "double post" text that hat happens.

Because I totally just read "Double Post Ermegerd, 5 mintues ago"

Also, if @Aryel gets on later and it's about 5pm Pacific Time, tell her I'm at the movies seeing Kingsman. I'll respond to whatever she posts once I'm back from that.

Aye! It is! Cx

KamiKahzy said:
Indeed. I could change that right quick before anybody notices.

And it's been fixed! Hopefully people pick up on that.

>.>

Y'know, I just noticed that it's really easy to misread the "double post" text that hat happens.

Because I totally just read "Double Post Ermegerd, 5 mintues ago"
Double Post Ermegerd. OMG xDD

Alright ya'll have fun with this, ima go see Kingsman now. Be back in a few hours!

Attention, attention. Important announcement.

-ahem-

GO SEE KINGSMAN! Holy hell was it good! It was fun, it was gory, it was serious, it was hilarious, there was good character development. Like, wow, fantastic film. Definitely worth your money.

stop feeling me i dont need more mysterious hands coming out of walls to touch me i have enough

(...please ignore if im not making sense i am a little drunk)_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back